Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 7834
-
11-19-25 08:09 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 1000Anyone
Hammer this one yet. She is new or I do not recognize her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/torri...-/051630151508.
I got as far as "are you a cop" with the texting then radio silence.
Poo.
-
11-18-25 12:54 #7593Regular Member

Posts: 25A bad setup can definitely ruin the vibe.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 00:19 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 145Used to post with a 315-xxx-3414 number. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/982481885831.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
She caught my eye few months ago, someone here didn't have positive things to say so I abandoned. Can't find the prior discussion. Wish name was easier to search. The DSL's and trashy chest tattoo look fun.
-
11-17-25 09:48 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 746As far as Waterbury goes it was average. I sent you a PM. I didn't like the set up.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 10:48 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 136How was the place / area? I had asked her for a general area and all she said was "upper Willow" which was enough for me to back out LOL.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 09:41 #7589Senior Member

Posts: 746Liz
I saw her s few weeks ago nothing spectacular. House she is staying is one that many girls use off of Waterville. She said she had to watch her stuff or the other girls steal it. An Older woman was sitting in the kitchen when you walk in. I think she's the house mother so to speak.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 19:45 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 174Contacted Liz
Attached is a recent text convo I had with Liz. I initiated the convo at 12:41 pm & didn't get a final answer until 6:52 pm.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
I obviously did not go to see her.
-
11-14-25 20:32 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 136Liz
Any info on this Liz? I did some digging and most reviews are about a different Liz or the links are dead and don't know if they are talking about the same one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/342587099532
-
11-13-25 14:30 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 329Appreciate it. Theyre all from like 2022. So maybe ill try it out see what happens.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 14:22 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 329Ya fat white chick, anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 14:12 #7584Banned Member

Posts: 495Thick?
You meant Fat White Chicks right?
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:54 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 662Not new and not TGTBT
Been around for many years previously in Springfield area. Discussed in the Springfield, MA forum. Also named Trouble. Mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:20 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 329Jessica Rabbit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...v/578531907521
Posting out of southington, thick white chick looks TGTBT. Anyone ever met with her before? I think she has a separate ad selling content. If you don't want to give public info dm me please.
-
11-11-25 09:06 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 136Yeah, it took me a minute to connect with her. No odors.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 22:33 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks for this review, it comes just in time. I've been eyeing her for the last couple weeks but just can't seem to get ahold of her. Any bad odors while you were with her?
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





