Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 241 to 255 of 5247
-
11-20-25 10:00 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 80A Plus Bodywork
I've never been to an AMP before, so I figured, what the Hell? I was looking around on STG, and came up with A Plus in Okemos. I was in the area anyways.
I text the number to see what's up, and I'm told it's $50 for a half hour, cash only. I head over there, and see that it's in a strip mall between a couple of restaurants and shit. I go in, and I'm greeted by a small, Asian woman that looked to be in her 50's. Very petite. English isn't super good, but I can get what she's saying.
I get comfortable, and she starts with a pretty decent massage. After a bit, the infamous flip. She continues with a good massage, and then a few passes against the boys. I start feeling on her legs, and her ass over her leggings. She then makes a hand gesture and says, "you want?" I say, absolutely! $50, and she proceeds to do a pretty good handy. I usually don't cum from just that, but she did a great job. She let me rub her pussy otc, and her breasts under the clothes.
She's giving me lots of verbal encouragement to cum, and I finally cum in her hand. She smiles and says "good boy," and wipes me off with a warm towel.
Her name is Amy, and I can see why you guys like AMPs. I'll probably go back, and see if I can get a little more from Ms. Amy.
-
11-18-25 10:09 #5006Regular Member

Posts: 22Do all of them do edging or only Chelsea?
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 07:59 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 84It's been a girl show at MT for some time so they don't take a lot of days off. I believe Chelsea is off on Mondays (at least that was her day off when there were 3 consistently working). Angie is hardly off.
Originally Posted by JWayne497
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 21:36 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 426Once you are regular
They will tell you their schedules. Used to be she was off Tuesday but have not seen her for almost 2 years. She might take 2 days off now. Or they will say she's off when either she is busy or they are trying to share. She is most popular there but one can't be too greedy.
Originally Posted by JWayne497
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:48 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 312Honestly they probably won't give that info out over the phone. They seem to do better the more you go and they get to know you.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 15:37 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 102MT / Chelsea
Does anyone know what days she works? I seem to get very unlucky most days, I'll call as soon as they open and whoever answers says she's not in today. I live a good bit away so its pretty disappointing hearing that after making the drive.
-
11-16-25 23:07 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 426To protect the store
It was not for her being into you, imagine someone walks in, who is there to stop them from walking away with all the cash? Again if she's naked she's not walking out of the room in a split second.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
It's a standard move for anyone who works alone when they already have another customer.
-
11-16-25 20:44 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 312Mt for the win
Another explosive finish at MT today.
-
11-16-25 11:26 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 225Lansing accu
So after my good time there previously with loki, I went and seen lucky. She took all of her close off and I roamed my hands all over her. Tried sucking on her nips, nope that wasn't happening. She did rim me pretty good. Went to daty and she blocked with her hand. CBJ and then mish till I got off. Gave a massage after and I tried to get a handy to finish up, nope. It's a hit miss with who you have for good service.
-
11-16-25 07:02 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 1262Not sure what you meant
By not wanting to burst my bubble. What did you think I was implying? I of course knew why she went and locked the door, for the very reasons you outlined. That was my whole point. Not being interrupted and her feeling free to fully engage.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 15:57 #4997Banned Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-15-25 14:42 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 426Locking door
Not to burst your bubble, but the locking the door was because she's the only one there, and she will be naked, so not like she can answer the door if a walkin comes to tell him wait 15 minutes, etc. Being the only provider can sometimes get you more on the menu as they are more free to do what they want without others seeing or knowing how much you tip, but can also make it so they don't remove any clothing at all do they can abruptly answer the door. Just depends how willing they are to lose a potential client who walks in when you have but a few minutes left.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
But I can see in your mind where that only added to the excitement or the thinking that now we are really going to have fun!
-
11-14-25 14:02 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 53Coming from Grand Rapids
Hey, could one of you Lansing mongers help me out. I'm trying to find Mona, she subed in GR for a week. She works in a parlor in Okemos. A1 something or other. Thanks.
-
11-13-25 13:44 #4994Banned Member

Posts: 3Tropical touch
You will never get any touching here. If you wish to pay a hugh amount to see a girl in a bikini go to a beach and look there its free.
Originally Posted by DBeckman
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 08:56 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 405The massage at MT is unique but, in my opinion, worthwhile. None of the girls will take off any clothes. If you are a regular and nice to them, especially Chelsea, she will unhook her bra and push up her shirt, let you stroke her breasts and maybe suck a little. Their expertise is a legit good massage, great PM, edging and explosive HE. For me, it's a complete hour of total relaxation and I really enjoy Chelse's small fingers massaging my prostate and her edging techniques are second to none. She will tell me "Don't cum yet" and then work we down towards a final explosive finish as my hour goes by. It you want a nude massage head to Lansing Acupressure, Sakura or Hawaii but MT is worth a trip. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Teddy1968
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





