Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 3778
-
11-13-25 02:43 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 133Snow
It is close to winter. And I'd love to be 7 inches in Snow!
Originally Posted by DulXiong
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 00:56 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 870I'd like to know as well. These ladies move so much, like it's hard to catch up with a good one.
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 11:00 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 149Bbfs
Hey why'all! First time posting in this thread and was wondering what spas or places besides Yessi LOL do BBFS and maybe Greek?
Thinking about partaking today. Help me out!
Thanks!
-
11-10-25 12:11 #3355Banned Member

Posts: 537Damn I didn't ask. My guess is till the 15th? Idk.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
One funny tidbit I forgot. At one point she says.
"Banana is going to eat your banana" lmfao!!
-
11-09-25 20:39 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 289Reviews never fail! How long is she there till??
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 19:27 #3353Banned Member

Posts: 537Yes sir. Right spa is where I first heard of her.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
Then she popped up at IBeauty in bellflower.
Then at Top acupuncture in LA.
Finally managed to run into her.
-
11-09-25 15:01 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 870I always want to try her, seen her once in OC Right Spa when I was With YAYA but never seen her since.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 09:20 #3351Banned Member

Posts: 537Lake spa The famous Banana
Saturday night visit. Jessica answered the door and let me inside. She was wearing a white crop top and black tennis skirt. She was looking good. Big knockers (D cups for sure) with a fit body. I said alright I'm going with her but then a cute petite spinner comes out of the restroom, I take a look and I change my mind. Her name is Banana and I went with her. She's more my type. And as I suspected, this is the famous / legendary Banana that's worked at various LA and OC locations. Most recently at TA in LA.
She attempts to guess my age and puts me at 25 (I'm 30). Then asks for me to guess hers. I put her at 30 and she says she's 26. I stick with my guess LOL. Anywho, beautiful girl! 5'1-5'2 spinner with an absolutely amazing slim curvy body. Gorgeous face with nice teeth and lips. Brown highlights hair. Perky soft man made B cups that feel real. Very nice nipples for sucking. Flat stomach with a curvy petite body, hips and a round little ass. Definitely not built like a 2 x4. She has curves for being thin. For those who like petite girls, she's a knockout. She's got a decent sized tattoo on her stomach.
Sesh starts with the massage. Of course I ask for hard. Solid massage from her. Not CMT level but above average. At one point she hops on my back and puts her entire weight on me. She's so light hahaha. After the hot towel wipedown, she begins grazing my back with her fingers. A bit of teasing and then asks what I want and I tell her I want everything. Too collected then she undresses and starts by licking the hell out of my ear and moaning. Wasn't obnoxious moaning like some girls. Just enough to be effective. Then starts gliding her nice tits all over my back and down to my ass. I could feel her hard nipples graze my asshole haha. Works that for a bit before beginning a rimming sesh. She then has me get on all fours, lubes my cock and does a sensual HJ while continuing to rim. My god that was good. Then she slips under my legs and begins giving me an awesome DT BBBJ with no teeth. Not until later I find out this is her MO. After she has me flip and continues her BJ and gets into 69. Beautiful little ass on her. Clean shaved tiny pussy as well. Excellent hygiene. BJ was so good I had to tell her to slow down a bit haha. Didn't want to bust here. Cover comes on after 69 and she hops on in ACG. She reaches down and does LFK no DFK. I suck on her nice perky tits and nipples while she rides. I got to see that little ass so I tell her to get into RCG. Oof. Then continue to doggy and finally in mish, which she said was her favorite position. In mish she says, let's cum together. I pound hard and get her to orgasm but I don't finish. I ask her to finish with a BJ and she gets to work. Let me tell you she has STAMINA. She got real loud during the BJ and finally I blow my load. She sucks it all up like a vacuum and continues sucking afterwards. That was an excellent fuck.
Banana is just awesome. She lived up to the hype. I've known about her for awhile now and luckily I finally managed to run into her. A beauty and she's fun AF. A lot of personality with good enough English. She's a repeat for sure.
160 tip.
60 hr.
-
11-07-25 11:11 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 63Dang dude 21? That's real young. Caught my interest hahaha say no more.
Originally Posted by DulXiong
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 11:00 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 63Lake Spa Jessica
Came back to see Kitty again but she was gone. Jessica greeted me at the door. I asked for the lineup and the other two girls walked out. Vivi (thin, pretty with amazing looking tits) and Banana. I went with Jessica because she looked yummy. Age I'd say she's 30.5'2"-5'3. Cute face with a mischievous smile, long dark hair, great build because she's not rail thin, smooth skin, and the best part, big D cup bolt ons that felt almost real and big nipples. She has good enough English so that's a bonus. In a bit of a rush so today I went with hhr ($40). Good brief massage, expected because of her toned build. Hot towel wipedown and teasing the boys. She asks "turn over baby" and places the pillow. A bit more caressing of the balls and cock and I tell her I want to fuck. Settle on tip ($140). She takes her top off and exposes them D cups. Wow. I can't help but stand up and suck on them, to DFK and then back to the jugs. I lay back down and she gives me DT BBBJ and swap to DATY as she's on the edge of the table. Cover comes on, standing mish with her legs in their air, standing doggy while gripping her nice ass. Pound hard here. Pull out and go in to eat her ass. She loves it. Lastly, finish off in mish to CIM. Fully drained. Satisfied customer here. I'm open to all body types so I'll probably be back for Vivi as those tits on that frame were calling my name.
-
11-07-25 08:32 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 33Snow Blue Moon
After messaging the shop, they sent a new lineup: Abby, Alisa, and Snow. Decided to try Snow because she's the youngest, said only 21.
Snow opened the door. She's even prettier than the photos, really young, looks like a high school student, super slim, black hair, tight skirt, real B or C cups, firm tits, great body exactly my type.
I laid face down. She massaged me, not great but she tried hard for about 20 minutes. I flipped over, she started teasing. Seeing her young face made me rock hard. I touched her; she was shy, seemed brand new to the industry, not much experience, but very gentle. We went from LFK to DFK, then she gave me BBBJ surprisingly skilled at that. I asked for 69, she sat on my face. Her pussy was pink, tiny, like a little girl's. I got so excited I couldn't wait to get inside. Covered up, missionary to doggy. She was fully cooperative the whole time. Her pussy really is super tight, plus her shyness gave me that first-love feeling.
If you like very young girls, definitely recommend her. Service-wise she's obviously inexperienced, but I don't mind her youth and beauty are enough for me to repeat.
-
11-04-25 20:35 #3347Regular Member

Posts: 21Amazing Coco
Sadly Coco is back in Hong Kong. For now at least. I get how you feel. She is amazing in every way. If you hear diff I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by Rafaza99
[View Original Post]
DaHoffa.
-
11-03-25 16:56 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 35Coco Blue Moon
Anyone know where coco from blue moon ended up? Saw here there back in August a few times. Manmade Ds, long brown hair very sexy. She had a tight body toned with abs almost. Gave an excellent massage and an even better BBBJ. She gave her her WhatsApp at the time, but seems to be a dead number now my messages going undelivered. If anyone's got any info feel free to let me know.
-
11-02-25 00:34 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 25Blue Moon. Abby
Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 3.5, Personality: 4, Service: 4.
5'1, mid 20's, Brown hair, MM C's, Average build, Trimmed, No Tats.
DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, maybe PM?
Saw some mentions of a girl named Jessica that interested me, upon messaging the number, she was busy but they said a girl named Abby would be better. Took the risk, and was not disappointed.
Arrival:
Upon arrival, a girl with black hair opened the door. Asked for her name, said it was Alisha, looked good but I asked to see Abby. After Abby came out in her tight dress and piercing eyes, I mentioned I had messaged ahead for Abby.
Introductions:
In the room, gave her the donation. She looked at me and asked how much, told her the total, grinned and told me to undress. Upon her return, she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "you very handsome", I could see her undressing from the side of my eye.
Massage:
She got on top of the table, spread my legs, and sat in between them, slowly giving me a massage. Could feel her tits rubbing against me occasionally, and light fingertip and squeezing of the boys. Some small talk to lighten the mood, then she leaned over me again, kissing my neck and ears, and whispered "turn over".
Playtime:
Turning over, she was surprised by the size, length mainly, inspecting and mentioning how I'm well groomed. She started her BBBJ by grabbing the base, and flicking her tongue all over the tip and shaft. She stared at me in the eyes, and drooled some spit down onto the tip then her mouth went over it. Slow and paced rhythm, one hand stroking, other hand teasing my balls and taint, she slid a finger down to my AO to check, but not today. Some light moaning from her, Jr stood up as straight as possible and she knew it was time. Cracked open my raincoat, and climbed on for CG, knees on the bed taking me as deep as she could. She started to bounce lightly, her C's bouncing with her, some grinding, and then she leaned in close again whispering and moaning in my ear. I wanted to blow, so I flipped her into doggy, legs together, angled downwards towards her spot, and she was thrusting back with good arching, and gripping the sheets. Rolled her over again for some mish so I could watch her cute face while I plow her. Held her tight, hand behind her neck, thrusting upwards towards her spot and could feel her kitten start to really meow back at me. Matched rhythms, and I blew deep inside her, making sure to be as deep as I could. She held me tight moaning in my ears, while rolling her hips.
Departure:
Laid together for a little bit, her gentle fingertips roaming. She met me with another kiss and I knew time was up, got dressed. She slapped me on the ass and said next time.
+1 for Abby.
-
11-01-25 13:03 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 63Lake Spa. Upland. Kitty
New spa for me but my buddy has recommended it a few times. I got there in the morning and was let inside by Kitty. Wow what a petite hottie! I like but still ask to see the other girls. Well Mia comes out of their hang out room and man another petite beauty! Both girls were similar. Petite, cute and big tits for their frames. Kitty had a sluttier vibe and ultimately I decided on her.
Into the room. Kitty is cute, early 30's and she has some absolutely beautiful C cup tits (maybe bigger)! Just magnificent. So big for her frame and so well done. Kudos to her surgeon. They feel absolutely real. Wow. Her ass is nice and grabbable. Yum. She's 100% my type. Although I could've easily gone with Mia as well. Ill be back for her.
Kitty starts off with a decent massage with lots of teasing and she is playful. During the shoulder portion, I immediately reach back and grab her ass so there is no confusion and she knows exactly what I'm here for. She giggles haha. I asked for no oil so as to avoid the hot towel wipedown. I feel like this gets things rolling quicker. And it does. Once she works my legs and ass, she starts her teasing. She kisses my back, cheeks, legs and then reaches for my cock, getting me rock hard. I flip, she looks at my erect "younger brother" and giggles. For those who don't know, younger brother / sister means penis / vagina for these C AMP gals. Tip is discussed and settle on $140 plus HHR $50. She immediately goes for BBBJ. Good technique. Then hops on an turns around for some sweet 69. I go to town meanwhile she goes to town. She could go fairly deep. Fairly long 69 which I thoroughly enjoyed. She hops off, throws cover on and begins riding in Asian CG. I'm feeling strong so I pound her and get some clapping going. She's a good actor. Believable moaning. We switch to mish and I suck on her beautiful tits. My god they're great. I put her on the edge of the table and go for standing mish but not before I decide in a quick round of DATY. I get her worked up with DATY and as she's worked up, I slip it in and pound away until I blow. Boom. Done. Satisfied. Fully drained.
I get dressed and start heading out. She hands me the cold water trophy. I guess there's another girl that showed up to the store during our sesh. Coco. Pleasant face. Nice tits. Taller than Kitty and Mia. I'll be back. Expect a report.











Reply With Quote






