Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 61449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59754

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Yup that's her.

  2. #59753

    Biunca

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob410  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a nice thick black chick named Bianca on Aston. She gets in. We have some small talk and get comfortable with each other. I find a nice spot for some nice deep throat action. She sucks dick like she enjoys it with lots of moaning and let you fuck her throat and she pulls her nice titties and ass out for you to play with while she swallows all your dick. She kept sucking my dick after I cum all down her throat like she wanted more until I couldn't take no more.
    Yeah man she's a lot of fun your report is 100 percent true last time I was with her I had to push her off me because she was still going. LOL.

  3. #59752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Yeap. That's her.

  4. #59751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Diamond

    Saw a diamond a 27 yr old tatted up WSW near the circle, she had a phat ass. Took her to the spot for some brainz. It was decent, no digits for her though.

  5. #59750

    Bianca

    Picked up a nice thick black chick named Bianca on Aston. She gets in. We have some small talk and get comfortable with each other. I find a nice spot for some nice deep throat action. She sucks dick like she enjoys it with lots of moaning and let you fuck her throat and she pulls her nice titties and ass out for you to play with while she swallows all your dick. She kept sucking my dick after I cum all down her throat like she wanted more until I couldn't take no more.

  6. #59749

    Is this the same Vicky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I was cruising the Wilkens loop and ran into my all time favorite Vicky on Ashton and Payson. I took her to one of my spots for some front seat action and as we all know she never disappoints. All throat the whole session catch and swallow. She does have digits but she left the phone in a friend's car, she said if he doesn't bring it back she'll switch the number over to a new phone. If you see her make the scoop quick because she gets picked up fast.
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230505_100705.jpg‎  

  7. #59748

    Vicky

    Tonight I was cruising the Wilkens loop and ran into my all time favorite Vicky on Ashton and Payson. I took her to one of my spots for some front seat action and as we all know she never disappoints. All throat the whole session catch and swallow. She does have digits but she left the phone in a friend's car, she said if he doesn't bring it back she'll switch the number over to a new phone. If you see her make the scoop quick because she gets picked up fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20251112_194608.jpg‎   20251112_194807.jpg‎   20251112_194736.jpg‎   20251112_194815.jpg‎   20251112_194740.jpg‎  

    20251112_194909.jpg‎  

  8. #59747
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl Ashley is admitting right there that she has Hep C. Everyone be mindful if they pick her up. That's an outbreak waiting to happen.
    Some of those stories are depressing fuck especially the last dude Marcus. But Ashley she got a nice ass. But yeah that part how she admitted her ex gave her Hep C is a no go for me. I'm (Raw, No Pull Out Gang), but I'ma stay away from her.

  9. #59746

    Try to get the name correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl Ashley is admitting right there that she has Hep C. Everyone be mindful if they pick her up. That's an outbreak waiting to happen.
    The person you're referring to is Jennifer. The third girl in the video.

  10. #59745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Ranee

    Anyone see Ranee around recently? Anyone have a number for her?

  11. #59744

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I seen Vicky Friday evening. I couldn't catch her, but she did jump into a car when walking up towards Busy Bees with some other guy. She was wearing short shorts, showing some nice thick legs. I ended picking up Kayla who has picked up some good weight now. She smelt freshly showered, until knocking them juices loose. Scent changed a little after that. Not super strong smell, but well noticable. So had to clean up good before heading home.
    Short shorts in 20-degree weather?

  12. #59743

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I've lost track of Vicky also. She's been a ghost for over a week now. Any info would be appreciated.

    BK.
    I seen Vicky Friday evening. I couldn't catch her, but she did jump into a car when walking up towards Busy Bees with some other guy. She was wearing short shorts, showing some nice thick legs. I ended picking up Kayla who has picked up some good weight now. She smelt freshly showered, until knocking them juices loose. Scent changed a little after that. Not super strong smell, but well noticable. So had to clean up good before heading home.

  13. #59742
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatPlunger  [View Original Post]
    Yea. I really want this chick. She is a little more famous now. If anyone has digits for her, please message me.

    https://youtu.be/Ia46kJeL4lQ?si=yVq5jyPUbEkmgSIF
    This girl Ashley is admitting right there that she has Hep C. Everyone be mindful if they pick her up. That's an outbreak waiting to happen.

  14. #59741
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spotted Vicky? If so, whereabouts.
    I've lost track of Vicky also. She's been a ghost for over a week now. Any info would be appreciated.

    BK.

  15. #59740

    Lily and Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatPlunger  [View Original Post]
    Yea. I really want this chick. She is a little more famous now. If anyone has digits for her, please message me.

    https://youtu.be/Ia46kJeL4lQ?si=yVq5jyPUbEkmgSIF
    Lily petite Asian spinner.

    Just my two cents on Lily. Would suggest talking to her a little bit first to find out her state of mind.

    Ashley skinny redhead (I'm a sucker for redheads) in the video mid 30's. I met her last week, she told me the same things in the video. I dated her right before she made this video. We worked out for probably 20 or 30 minutes. She needs some dental work so I stay away from the BJ's however, our time working out was great, nice and tight, no complaining had to tell her a few times don't run from me meaning arch that back up. She'll give you some dirty talk if she's comfortable with you. No photos on this visit didn't even make an attempt. She's got a nice sexy ass with a little gap between her legs if that's what you're looking for. I would repeat. I could tell right away if you made her feel comfortable treated her with respect and don't try to low Baller. You're probably going to enjoy your get together.

    https://youtu.be/Ia46kJeL4lQ

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape