Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2174
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1694

    Happy Castle

    The girls look great but they want your DL and LinkedIn? WTF, I'm not comfortable with that. You never know whose hands that will get into. Anyway, anyone found an AI hack around that? ChatGPT won't generate drivers licenses.

  2. #1693

    Clips 4 Sale?

    This website claims to have porn clips from Happy Castle 168. They require age verification. Any validity of this website and their claim?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251114_1.jpg‎  

  3. #1692

    HC Video

    Has anyone ever paid the extra for the video option at Happy Castle? Curious to see how that works. Like if it's a limit to what or how long you can film.

  4. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's a little crazy, it's as if she paid me to fucked her when she was in NYC. Won't let me rest and kept on riding me and asking me to fuck her hard. Haha.

    Hina girl is also from NYC area. She's cute and has a very tight pussy also!
    Saw all 3 of them together in 1 room (nothing like that. Iwish though). Yuki and Hina are very pretty even in their natural looks.

    Always fun watching the grip from Pin as you go in and out. She does struggle with larger sizes and will almost certainly not ride you for a period of time if you are. If she could I think she would be PSE cause she does everything else you see on the screen.

    Somebody send me $$ LOL.

  5. #1690
    She's a little crazy, it's as if she paid me to fucked her when she was in NYC. Won't let me rest and kept on riding me and asking me to fuck her hard. Haha.

    Hina girl is also from NYC area. She's cute and has a very tight pussy also!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, Pin fantastic as before great body, tits and ass. Good BBJ and rimjob. GFE is great also. Will see one more time before she leaves, she is here 2 weeks.

  6. #1689

    Pin

    Saw her today, Pin fantastic as before great body, tits and ass. Good BBJ and rimjob. GFE is great also. Will see one more time before she leaves, she is here 2 weeks.

  7. #1688
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Can we all agree that an escorts basic service is to fuk? Ok, now that's out the way. HC is hosting younger, and more attractive Asian escorts than what generally can be found locally. Clients go to HC to fuk a younger and more attractive Asian escort. GFE is a bonus on top of the fuk. It's not the other way around. Clients are not paying for a nude shower experience or to have nude pillow talk or to cuddle in the nude while lightly kissing and just pretend to fuk.

    HC has been a tremendous asset to Raleigh! Raleigh has enjoyed the beautiful young ladies they bring to the area. To be fair a few of the ladies they have hosted did not meet expectations. While others have been everything as advertised.
    Yes. Pussy is what we are after.

    Spending money courting a girl, dinner drinks etc. It's also to get into her pants.

    Spending money oh working girls, don't have to waste time and avoid the potential "I don't fuck on the first date" civvie girl.

  8. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Hate to break it to you. But you're ugly man!! LOL.

    Honestly though. It's a case of YMMV. You have to remember, she is just doing a job. Sometimes, she'll actually like some people. And others, she's just trying to get through her "shift".
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I promise it wasn't anything to do with me. YMMV is 100% accurate. Sometimes they are not in the mood, bad experience from previous client, tired, focused on other things or watching the clock to get the day over with. It's just disappointing that any of those reasons was applicable on the day I visited. GFE is subjective but going through the motions without a connection is not truly GFE.
    Yuki also goes by Reiko in NYC and only has a few reviews on another known website. She is definitely new to the business and needs to learn consistency. IMO Yuki has been favorably promoted but she fell short by not delivering to everyone. It's not about liking someone, it's about providing a good service. She is in the ideal environment where the clients are screened and the environment is controlled. This is all to her benefit and an opportunity to hone her craft unless she doesn't want to be an escort. J-girls want the money but have second thoughts when they realize that American men have a big D and looking pretty and / or cute is not enough.

    Yuki: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7967777-411232.

    Reiko: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-410837?page=1.

  9. #1686
    Can we all agree that an escorts basic service is to fuk? Ok, now that's out the way. HC is hosting younger, and more attractive Asian escorts than what generally can be found locally. Clients go to HC to fuk a younger and more attractive Asian escort. GFE is a bonus on top of the fuk. It's not the other way around. Clients are not paying for a nude shower experience or to have nude pillow talk or to cuddle in the nude while lightly kissing and just pretend to fuk.

    HC has been a tremendous asset to Raleigh! Raleigh has enjoyed the beautiful young ladies they bring to the area. To be fair a few of the ladies they have hosted did not meet expectations. While others have been everything as advertised.

  10. #1685

    HC Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    See?! Case in point. Pin is coming back and I am definitely not going to repeat!!
    Wait. Why not?

  11. #1684

    Yuki Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I agree with previous report, Yuki is a sweet girl, good kisser and GFE but she kept closing her legs up on me and not holding her own weight made it hard to pound away, took me longer than it should had to finish, but I went well over my allotment time and finished on her. She is not the wild sex experience but just a sweet GFE girl, I think we need to be more specific as to what we can expect from these girls.

    Pin is coming tomorrow I do recommend her, she is pretty good, she offers Rimming, great Russian, big old breast and big booty, and nice thick. She is a bit scripted too, but I did enjoy her last time I saw her twice.
    I agree. I wrote a good review and it's primarily around her GFE. She is definitely glowing and bubbly and that was good to see. I did not cum while there, even while in the motion for over half an hr, because I just couldn't get to it. Even still, she definitely made up for it in other ways and she most definitely felt great.

  12. #1683

    Case in point

    See?! Case in point. Pin is coming back and I am definitely not going to repeat!!

  13. #1682

    Yuki HC

    I agree with previous report, Yuki is a sweet girl, good kisser and GFE but she kept closing her legs up on me and not holding her own weight made it hard to pound away, took me longer than it should had to finish, but I went well over my allotment time and finished on her. She is not the wild sex experience but just a sweet GFE girl, I think we need to be more specific as to what we can expect from these girls.

    Pin is coming tomorrow I do recommend her, she is pretty good, she offers Rimming, great Russian, big old breast and big booty, and nice thick. She is a bit scripted too, but I did enjoy her last time I saw her twice.

  14. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Hate to break it to you. But you're ugly man!! LOL.

    Honestly though. It's a case of YMMV. You have to remember, she is just doing a job. Sometimes, she'll actually like some people. And others, she's just trying to get through her "shift".
    LOL! I promise it wasn't anything to do with me. YMMV is 100% accurate. Sometimes they are not in the mood, bad experience from previous client, tired, focused on other things or watching the clock to get the day over with. It's just disappointing that any of those reasons was applicable on the day I visited. GFE is subjective but going through the motions without a connection is not truly GFE.

  15. #1680

    Lol

    Depends, do you really go there and afraid for yourself or just want to scare people? LOL.

    This hobby isn't the easiest. Idk what the laws are here but in NYC they don't give a shit about the mongers. There have been a few "plumbing" issues in NYC and dudes just get checked on the I'd (make sure you bring I'd, be polite and don't admit to shit) and you are pretty much told to get the hell out of the spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    They were out of the apartment for a few days while they did repairs. Do you trust that they converted / stripped the apartment to not look like a sex brothel before they contacted maintenance?

    I feel like it would be blatantly obvious that something strange was going on and would be reported to police soon after.

    I'm staying away for a few months. Which rally sucks. Why did no white, black, Latina groups put together a service like this? And really. That's what the extra money was for. Young, attractive women, who bathed regularly, and don't seem to have a habit. Plus they were fit, feminine, and friendly every single time.

    And the cat fishing was respectful. Give me some Latina service like this. And I'd be bankrupt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape