Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 17723
-
11-13-25 06:32 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 224I hope this link works https://callescort.org/602-762-6246 in case it doesn't, mixed reviews, most bad and someone claiming the pimp is leaving the positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 23:44 #16432Regular Member

Posts: 20Chloe Crimson
Met up with Chloe at a decent hotel not far from Delmar. Worked out the price and settled at 500 with 50 deposit.
Pros: Nice T&A pussy was firm and took a pounding.
Cons: Still too pricey and belly was a little thicker with some damage I wasn't expecting at the price.
Not bad and at 3 I would be repeating but will keep her on the list if something falls through as a backup.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloecrimson
-
11-12-25 18:07 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 26Sex Workers Reddit sub
There's a sub on Reddit devoted strictly for sex workers that might be worth a look. I'm not active in it but I do read some of the post from workers and it gives a lot of insight from their pov in the craft. They give tips how to reach out, do's and don'ts. https://www.reddit.com/r/t5_2skjk/s/WZ0AWpstjf the sub is are / [URL], could be with a look for educational purposes, I wouldn't go on there sniffing anyone out, you'll be eaten alive. LOL.
-
11-12-25 14:29 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 457Chloe Crimson
Something is off here.
EB ad: 645 area code; quoted 130/170/300. Great reviews.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/6452142967
Skip ad: 954 area code. Quoted 200/350.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/334042511776
Tryst ad: same 954 area code. 600 hr on the ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloecrimson
Tread lightly fellas.
-
11-12-25 14:00 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 80I sent you a PM wit a trade.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 13:30 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm interested in her.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 12:22 #16427Senior Member

Posts: 34AA Provider. Lei?
Good Day Gents.
Petite AA provider ad on EB. Just my type.
Comments on EB all positive, but I trust this site and the feedback from my fellow mongers.
Anyone had any encounters with her?
Name listed as Lei on the site.
Appreciate any feedback.
https://www.escortbabylon.net/review_list/6027626246
TY.
Swirl.
-
11-12-25 07:32 #16426Senior Member

Posts: 447Did you actually meet up with her and have a good time? I wouldn't want to trade my utr for someone you just met on fb and not in person.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 21:33 #16425Senior Member

Posts: 229Trades
Made a new friend via FB that might be interested in a few new friends. Looking for UTR referrals and trades.
-
11-11-25 19:11 #16424Senior Member

Posts: 457Keyla
Nice over text. Quoted 140/180/300. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/196438803
-
11-11-25 09:29 #16423Senior Member

Posts: 307Suggestions
Hey guys, I'm flying into St. Louis airport tomorrow and I will be in the Fairview Heights area in Illinois. Any suggestions on an AMP or a girl that is reliable or as close to reliable as most of them are LOL. Last time I was up there I was with some chick was in the same hotel as me but it's all crickets after the first night.
TIA.
Jax.
-
11-10-25 20:48 #16422Senior Member

Posts: 458Patty the older professional
Okay this ones been on my radar for awhile. And all the recent hullabaloo in the forums reminded me about that and I pulled the trigger. So as fellow monger Jeffc 574 stated she talks. A LOT. Thing is, I'm a talker too. So in my case it was actually a bonus for me. First one I've actually had to report on here that isn't a repeat reviewed dozens of times already so here goes:
Good. Wonderful attitude, very at ease with what she does and seems pretty non-judmental on why you do it too. Very nice woman who I found attractive for my own personal reasons. Has a FUCKTON of devices and shit for those older gentleman that need a little "bump" with getting a solid hardon. 100% professional communication. Actually responds. IN A TIMELY MANNER. Is upfront. Does not flake out and forget you were coming. BBBJ is definitely on point.
Bad. As already mentioned by others, will talk your ass off, especially on the first visit. Not non-stop drama mind you, just asking a zillion questions and general blah blah blah. Does self admit she tends to do this on the first encounter out of nervousness.
Ugly. Double whammy of being old AND having once been 100 pounds heavier. If tight young bods. Hell even middle age mom bods with baby damage. Are a deal breaker with you Do Not Waste Your Time. I'm not trying to be harsh (I'm no spring chicken) but just being honest for my fellow mongers. Although, IF you have a granny fetish. Book her now. Do not delay!
-
11-10-25 13:20 #16421Regular Member

Posts: 7Draya Nicole
https://tryst.link/escort/drayanicole
Has anyone seen Draya? Her email suggests she might be the "drayanicole123" that posted on Seeking back in 2019, but I haven't been able to find anything else on her. PMs open if needed.
-
11-10-25 11:51 #16420Senior Member

Posts: 139Destiny
What happened to Destiny? Used to see her but took a break and don't really see her ads or hear much about her.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:19 #16419Senior Member

Posts: 458Literally from her website:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
ROFL these gals crack me up sometimes.I probably should just keep my mouth shut. I'd probably have more repeat clients if I did









Reply With Quote





