Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7529
-
11-11-25 17:45 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 149Hf
Some providers are already asking for $80.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 16:51 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 851Most places are $70 house now but there may be a few that still at the price you mentioned. Tips are variable.
Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 16:06 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 272Standard fee
Can anyone tell me about what the going rate in the AMPs is around here now days? Last time I recall it was 60 HF and $. 60 or so to the girl. Can anyone confirm?
-
11-11-25 14:09 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 1137Good massage
Try Mona at Thai Touch. Good massage and HE. About 170.
Originally Posted by GuboxCS08
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 08:25 #7015Regular Member

Posts: 20Best massage
Where can I get a great massage with happy ending or FS for around 200 or less.
-
11-10-25 11:43 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 223Saw her Saturday. Solid massage. Wouldn't call it upselling. But everything has a price. But I enjoyed the massage.
Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:37 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 176Rates
Looking for a affordable rate and He.
I have been going to shops in Aiea, but rates are killing me.
Any recommendations guy's Aloha.
-
11-09-25 04:54 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 66Amanda
I concur. If you're willing to pay for Alexa, you should see Amanda. She gives a great massage. Be a respectful gentleman and you will be treated well.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:06 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 77Alexa
She is amazing'.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 05:10 #7010Regular Member

Posts: 23Mona Thai Touch
I just returned from treatment on the mainland. Went to see Mona for some relief as my legs were aching. As usual she walked on my back and legs focusing on massaging and stretching my hamstrings and calves. I always appreciate her deep massage and slow sensual release. As noted before I love how she uses two hands stroking me to completion BUT this time for whatever reason I couldn't finish. For the first time she patiently gave me a gentle prostrate massage allowing me to finish. She mentioned that she may be taking off for a while. I am glad I saw her before then.
-
11-07-25 22:04 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 304Alexa visiting again
Alexa the Latina is back. I see her whenever she returns. She is the real deal. A thicc Latina that speaks English well, so fun to talk to. Huge natural breasts and the thick Latina bottom. I like that she is no upsell. Upfront with pricing and service. 250 hhr / 350 hr for sensual massage to completion. Her pricing is more expensive than some others, but in my mind it's not an apples to apples comparison. It's more like apples to melons. FS might be available, but hard to say. YMMV depending on how you vibe with her.
Treat her nice so she keeps coming back. I think she leaves on Monday.
-
11-07-25 19:31 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 204Amanda
Great massage. Will whip those puppies out for like 220-240. But she won't go further than topless HJ from my understanding. Would be awesome if she did.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
Freak.
-
11-07-25 17:59 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 1031Depends on where you go. If you go to a Thai shop, you'll get a younger (usually) more attractive girl but way more upsell or higher price. Chinese shops are hit or miss. Still get some good ones with good service and old school pricing.
Originally Posted by SmithDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 16:40 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 223Amanda. Aiea
Is Amanda worth seeing. Always see her in passing at PT. PM is fine.
Thanks. -Kratos.
-
11-05-25 22:05 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 87Cost?
Visiting islands. Wow cost for everything here is crazy. What's the going rate for HE now?











Reply With Quote





