Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 13587
-
11-13-25 18:49 #12462Regular Member

Posts: 9Avoid her
I did a quick meet up for bbjcim, and she was worst bbj. Never seeing her again.
Originally Posted by RdyToPlay59
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 16:00 #12461Senior Member

Posts: 208Lizza
$150 for the hour.
Originally Posted by LonggMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:51 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 81Lizza rates?
What are her rates please?
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
TY.
Gman.
-
11-13-25 11:15 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 184Latino ads
Is it just me seeing so many ads for fake / scammer Latino's. They are everywhere on tryst Lc stg. If you reach out to the ad you have a good chance of being extorted by some scammers calling you. I've accepted some of the calls and told them I work for ice.
-
11-13-25 09:31 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 99She sometimes takes a half day to get back to you. I think she has a real job too. I think her rates were 200 hh and 300 h.
Originally Posted by MotoManHd
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 08:00 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 46Karmen rates
What are her rates? I can't seem to get ahold of her.
Originally Posted by NGL202
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 11:42 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 134I had subpar experience with her before aswell. But it had been like almost 2 years since then and the reviews she has are great so I thought maybe memory isn't serving me right and she isn't the same provider. Nope. Same girl as I remember, not in a good way.
Originally Posted by JimBraddock
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 05:48 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 114I knew she was making fake reviews or doing something, so many reviews so close together just isn't normal for listcrawler. If I already didn't get word of her being subpar from others here, this clinches it.
Originally Posted by BusyVish
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 15:52 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 99Karmen
Her pic are a little dated, but she still looks good. Seemed clean and sober. Her place had bit of a smoke smell if that's an issue for you. FS was an option, but I just went for a nice BBBJCIM. She performed well and had no issues.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5026892641
-
11-11-25 15:16 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 268Uggh. Avoid
She was close to me and responded quickly. Needed a quick one over lunch. Deceiving Pics, No skills, wouldn't even put the entire head in her mouth, would not allow the freshly shaved boys in her mouth. There is much more I could say but that would be just rude. I've had $20 SW's better than her.
-
11-11-25 14:16 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 55The mom is actually on OF. Search for reddmama3. Supposedly she doesn't do content with her daughter anymore. I know nothing else about them, but I'd bite if it was an option.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:15 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 134Another one
Got offered a $20 discount from kenzie for a good review just yesterday.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 10:08 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 208Lizza
She is legit with nude massage with FS and bbbjcims. See my review on TER.
Originally Posted by SilverXtra
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:06 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 636Promises
Yeah I recently got a call from one I used to see. Hitting me up for a loan. I said no but she was at least respectful about it. Actually, Katana did that to me years ago and I had moved on and had a SB at the time. She was hit or miss anyway which is why I only saw her a handful of times. When I said no. I got an earful. Like I owed her something or I was just using her. Whatever. It is a business exchange.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
I have loaned chicks money I have seen in the past (not escorts). You never see that money. Ever.
I just cut them lose and don't call them again. Not worth the headache.
-
11-10-25 14:59 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 636Issue
Well, as far as I see it they just burned, a potentially lucrative, bridge. If they would have followed thru no one had been the wiser. You took a chance and got burned. Happens to the best of us. Kudos to you for coming clean. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision to do so. But you saved some of us from also being scammed. Aurora isn't my type but the other one looked to me. This strategy of these was extremely short sighted. So now everyone knows they should be put on a "Don't See" list. Maybe we need to have a threat for that when multiple people have a bad experience.
Originally Posted by Holiday001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





