Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 40020
-
11-11-25 17:31 #37815Senior Member

Posts: 534Who's That Girl?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure Chiguy saw Yuki. Big chest, check. Not the prettiest, check. Not the youngest, check. Yes, Yuki has toned up since she was working at Central and now on Irving, hitting the local gym. She's developed some ab definition but lost most of what little ass she had, haha. Man mades are definitely a C, but those too seem a bit smaller since she's been working out regularly. Lastly, 50 is probably right around the corner for her but she looks good for her age (old "which Chinese Zodiac are you?" trick). She's only rarely worked with a second girl over the past few years and that was either because she was between locations or "a friend" was visiting. That's all not to say Yuki isn't worth visiting. Just tempering expectations for those who haven't visited and calling it like I see it.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:15 #37814Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Yuki
I talked to Yuki today. She said she has two girls working at the spa now, so that may be what some of the confusion is about. Some of you guys may not have seen Yuki herself. Yuki is about 5 feet 2 inches tall and thin with a very athletic and toned body. Some might call her a spinner. She has manmades that are very well done at a large b or small c cup. Her p spot massage is great and is 160 for the hour or 140 for Hhr. If you go I would confirm that it is her unless you are ok seeing the other girls whom I know nothing about. Hope this clarifies for everyone.
Originally Posted by DropTop69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:10 #37813Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm new to the AMP game and don't know the terminology. What is L1 and L2? I'm assuming L1 is he.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:50 #37812Senior Member

Posts: 283Visit recommendations, please
Hi. Coming up from the south and hoping to experience some fun while visiting Chicago area.
My ideal is a good massage with back walking (nice, playful feet a plus). L1 or B2 B is good for me. Not looking for L2 or L3.
I'd love to know who you think I should visit! DMs also welcome.
And if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to assist.
Thank you!
-
11-11-25 11:40 #37811Senior Member

Posts: 45Big Naturals and a Solid Massage
Hi everybody. I'm new here. I'm looking for your recommendations for:
Big naturals (C cup or bigger).
An actual good massage.
Standard L1.
Thanks in advance! I look forward to everyone's input and experience.
-
11-11-25 11:36 #37810Senior Member

Posts: 45Big naturals and solid massage
Hey everyone. New here. I'm looking for all your recommendations for a massage where the therapist has bigger natural boobs (lets say C cup and bigger), gives a great massage, and a nice L1. That's all I'm really looking to start off with trying for now. I don't really mind older / butter face / etc. Just want to look at a nice rack, while getting a solid massage with good L1. Appreciate all your experience and recommendations!
-
11-10-25 22:26 #37809Regular Member

Posts: 20Helen at Orange
Had a dream I saw Helen last Friday. $$ she's gorgeous. Short, natural b cup, great butt. Decent massage maybe even good. Didn't last long in CG. Would repeat.
-
11-10-25 18:57 #37808Senior Member

Posts: 54SxL Coco
Thank you. I found myself in the loop before the weekend and was able to see Coco at SxL. Saw her May 2024. Same great service, but more $$.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Tomorrow, maybe Lombard.
-
11-10-25 15:42 #37807Senior Member

Posts: 64Yuki
Yeah. To find that service plus BBJ in the 160-180 range would be right up my alley too. I'll probably try out Yuki & her L1-only service once out of curiosity since that's a good location for me, but not going to be doing that regularly at that donation level.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:07 #37806Senior Member

Posts: 1573Yuki
I don't know whom you saw, but Yuki is around 50 years old and, in my opinion, not very pretty (6/10).
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:06 #37805Senior Member

Posts: 534Eye of the Beholder
Yep, that's Yuki. She's the only one there. No other providers.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
Always have to remember with reviews of providers, someone's 8 might be your 6 and so on.
-
11-10-25 14:25 #37804Senior Member

Posts: 155Yuki 50/50
So I dropped by this weekend. So I didn't ask if she was Yuki, but I'm guessing not from the description. Big chest but not the prettiest or youngest I've seen recently. Place is very non-descript from the outside with papered over windows. Seems like an apartment inside vs a spa. Nice heated table though. Got a decent massage. Very aggressive going for my butthole but wasn't what I was looking for. L1 was good and overall I wasn't upset with my choice, but I don't think I'd return. Also I was told $160 when I entered which was a bit of a shock for just L1.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:01 #37803Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Re: Yuki
No more gloves and mask. That was a Covid paranoia thing.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:42 #37802Senior Member

Posts: 253Yuki
I haven't seen her in a while, I might need to go and visit soon. Last time she used like plastic gloves the whole time is she still doing that or was that just a pandemic thing?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 10:18 #37801Senior Member

Posts: 534Talk Before Walk
No, no walk-ins with Yuki. She runs a discreet shop, no signage, and is by appointment only.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





