Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35266

    Back to sunshine spa

    My third visit is sunshine spa in the last few weeks. Cannot believe how friendly and cheerful these girls are. When they're not busy they are sitting on the couch out front smiling chatting having a good time engaging with the clientele. Hi ty.

    Visited with Wendy usually extremely accommodating, very friendly, flirtatious. Mid 30's 5'4'" thin p.

    I think the other girl Shayshay, a little China doll very pretty.

    Previously, I said this was a half hour kind of place but I've changed my opinion. Stayed for the hour $70.

  2. #35265
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    The massage is bad? Can you translate what L2 is? Is she sexy? MILF or just hideous?
    I'm not the OP but translation is

    L1=HJ.

    L2=BJ.

    L3=FS.

  3. #35264

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Malaysia? Initial recon doesn't show much.

    Malaysia.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3721954
    Reverse image search shows those pics belong to an Instagram girl out of California, that phone # certainly isn't hers.

  4. #35263

    Intel on Malaysia?

    Any intel on Malaysia? Initial recon doesn't show much.

    Malaysia.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3721954

  5. #35262

    Maru

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Went there randomly, as I heard was good in past. I drew Nina. Paid 100 upfront for 30 minutes which is 50 house 50 tip which anywhere gets me what I'm looking for. But her massage was not inspired. Seemed to have a bitchy attitude. Then on the flip wanted more money to touch her. Most places 50 tip gets you a handy and some roaming and a good attitude.

    Will not repeat at Mary unless there are better reports of the other lady there.
    I've been to this place quite a few times over the years and it's always been very hit and miss for me, even after multiple visits with the same girl.

  6. #35261
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Any place you are new, they will always try to get more to establish your individual base. When you are new, I don't recommend giving money up front. You probably could have gone from 40 to 50 and gotten some touch and then you're all set for future visits.
    My own experience with Maru was pretty bad as well. I agree never tip first unless you know what you're getting into. I forget who I drew when I was there, but we ended up at 60 for standard HE and OTC roaming below the belt. She wanted 80 to take the girls out and let me touch, which I declined. I haven't been back, too pricey for me.

  7. #35260

    Re: Kelly in Clinton Twp Craigslist massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AMG2023  [View Original Post]
    Mom body, safe, personable. L2 service. Don't go for the massage.
    The massage is bad? Can you translate what L2 is? Is she sexy? MILF or just hideous?

  8. #35259

    Maru

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Went there randomly, as I heard was good in past. I drew Nina. Paid 100 upfront for 30 minutes which is 50 house 50 tip which anywhere gets me what I'm looking for. But her massage was not inspired. Seemed to have a bitchy attitude. Then on the flip wanted more money to touch her. Most places 50 tip gets you a handy and some roaming and a good attitude.

    Will not repeat at Mary unless there are better reports of the other lady there.
    Any place you are new, they will always try to get more to establish your individual base. When you are new, I don't recommend giving money up front. You probably could have gone from 40 to 50 and gotten some touch and then you're all set for future visits.

  9. #35258

    Maru, Berkley / Lathrop

    Went there randomly, as I heard was good in past. I drew Nina. Paid 100 upfront for 30 minutes which is 50 house 50 tip which anywhere gets me what I'm looking for. But her massage was not inspired. Seemed to have a bitchy attitude. Then on the flip wanted more money to touch her. Most places 50 tip gets you a handy and some roaming and a good attitude.

    Will not repeat at Mary unless there are better reports of the other lady there.

  10. #35257

    Kelly in CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna2006  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Kelly in CT? I have done a search and didn't find anything.

    Please advise and thank you!

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...889779857.html
    Mom body, safe, personable. L2 service. Don't go for the massage.

  11. #35256

    Intel on Relaxing Massage (Clinton Township)

    Does anyone have any intel on Kelly in CT? I have done a search and didn't find anything.

    Please advise and thank you!

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...889779857.html

  12. #35255

    Q Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hills123  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering about this as well?

    Any Ruby sightings lately?

    I always thought she was such a quality provider & person.

    Definitely would like to connect with with her again. 😊.
    Saw her at Q Therapy about a month ago. I think she might be in a different role now (mamasan). Haven't been back so no idea if she's still there.

  13. #35254

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyxser70  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game and little by little things were seeming to have dropped off.

    Beyond Bonita, Natasha, Jazz, Jenn Massage Breeze, Jaidee in RO, Carla are there many left? I'm sure I left a couple more out. Was never heavily into AMP's but the days of American providers or solid independents without a prior rap sheet or mental health issues is few and far between. My first experiences into all of this was Marilyn in Canton kind of a hippie lady with huge naturals. Wow have times changed.

    I've gone to a few women who run their own massage business by themself and if it was possible to receive an extra with modest tipping, good conversation and great appearance but I couldn't get over the mental hurdle of them thinking as if I was only there for "that" or hoping that they wouldn't assume that only.
    Jazz was awesome in Wixom and not sure why she went ghost. Those tits were all natural greatness. Massage was awesome.

  14. #35253
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Admin put into a separate thread if you prefer.

    Has anyone ever gotten a HJ at a legit place like a spa? I am getting a massage soon at one just curious if I should try some of the usual moves when unsure at a AMP. You know leg rub, or laying down naked without covering up.

    Other question would it be bad to get ready in my birthday suit or will they ask to keep boxers on?
    Only a couple of times in all these years have I been lucky enough to get a handy at a legitimate spa. I've never used any of the leg rub or any other hint for extras because I don't want to get on any registry. I've been to many legitimate spa's, mostly when I'm on vacation, at the hotel, resort or ship and I'm always in my birthday suit. The MP just covers me with a sheet or towel and so far I've never been told I'm supposed to keep my shorts on. I never really gave it any thought to not be naked.

  15. #35252
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    I went in the last few weeks and it was one of the few times I regretted going to a massage parlor. Usually, there is some redeeming quality or reason it's a bad run. But this seemed hopeless to me.

    Some older lady. Weird vibe where I could hear like a party going on somewhere hidden from me the whole time. Awkward exchange, making it seem so transactional I was put off. On top of being sub-par in every way. Lame rub, lame tug. I literally would have rather donated my money to a the dog pound.

    If this place was the only place within 10 or 15 miles, I could understand someone going. But there are many many many better choices in the locale.
    Yeah, the talent has been lacking since Casey left.

    Red Rose Spa at 14 Mile and Novi is okay, but the upselling is annoying and borders on GPS.

    Ever since Thai DDS got busted, the quality in the area has taken a hit. I'm tempted to see if Eva is still at Traditional and whether she's calmed down on the jackhammer nonsense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape