Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 59482
-
11-12-25 05:15 #57712Senior Member

Posts: 357Bake sale
If I had to guess it had something to do with all the homeless outreach and free meals they give away.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:11 #57711Senior Member

Posts: 283Amber saves the day
I went to MS-SS, my go to place and saw one of the girls that I've seen before and even written a positive review about. This time it just wasn't working. She wasn't paying attention to what I was asking, and it wasn't a language issue or that I was asking for too much. 20 minutes into the hour session, I'd had enough and asked her to go get Amber to finish my session instead. Of course, she wasn't happy about that at all, but I stood firm. Finally, she did as I requested, and Amber came for the remaining 40 minutes. Amber handled the situation perfectly, and she jumped right in without a problem. She has a great attitude and always takes good care of me.
When I left and gave her the tip, she was super humble and couldn't believe it was all for her.
As I read some of the posts here, this makes me think. We don't have to suffer through a disappointing experience. We can ask for a switch and turn things around in the moment.
Sometimes I scratch my head and wonder why I am always searching for variety when I already know the ones that take good care of me and are worth seeing time and again.
-
11-11-25 18:21 #57710Senior Member

Posts: 346St James
Any more intel on why St James was raided? Was it ICE?
-
11-11-25 16:10 #57709Senior Member

Posts: 346Whoa!
I was there. I walked past the old guy in the parking lot, he seemed harmless. I looked right at him and he didn't make eye contact.
Originally Posted by AtlKamper
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing I left right before inspector. I left about noon, so the guy in the parking lot must of been there for over an hour. The mama there runs a tight ship and knows everyone coming and going.
That place gets a lot of old timers, like real old, like canes and walkers old.
-
11-11-25 10:32 #57708Regular Member

Posts: 4Last Thursday around lunch time.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:24 #57707Senior Member

Posts: 346Inspection
What day was that last week?
Originally Posted by AtlKamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:41 #57706Senior Member

Posts: 186Maybe she put on weight and they got bigger. She has a little bit of a gut. They looked like Gabbie Carter's boobs when she first hit the porn scene. Double D's that look swollen and large brown areolas with thumb sized nipples. Again, the best I've ever seen or touched in person. And they're real! That's the best part. I'm not a fan of MM boobs.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:32 #57705Senior Member

Posts: 42They're all gone
Sorry, mate. Both of these places are gone. They're from a long time ago.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:38 #57704Senior Member

Posts: 735Great Entry
Thanks for the damn good input. Is Ruby still at Royal or long gone as well?
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 13:51 #57703Regular Member

Posts: 4Clara with big geisha tat on her? Clara that used to be at JHS with a geisha tat was my ATF. Going to have to find some to go see.
Originally Posted by PoopPoppington
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 13:47 #57702Regular Member

Posts: 47 Cartersville inspection
I was up at 7 last week, it was a little busy and everything was normal. A license inspector walked in and read the sign on the wall and spoke with both MMS. Activities were paused, the girl I was with put on a long dress until the inspector left. Some old guy was sitting in the lobby for a long time then wandered the parking lot, might have been some random guy. It might have been a perfectly normal thing but it's not something that I had ever seen before.
On the way out MMS said everything is fine don't worry. The girl said not to hang around and best head out.
-
11-10-25 13:22 #57701Regular Member

Posts: 14Visiting
Hey, I come to Atl for work a few times a month. Looking for a good place with L3. Prefer bigger tits. We have a couple of good spots in Chattanooga area I can share for anyone. Any info would be great. DM if you would like.
-
11-10-25 11:34 #57700Senior Member

Posts: 42My top three
Here are my top three, and they're all from a long time ago.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
First was Rose at Royal in Doraville (long gone). They were B's but oh so soft. Great nipples with small areola. I loved sucking on them and they fit my hand perfectly. Rose had the sexiest whisper voice that made the whole event hotter. I think I went and repeated with her about 4 times. Next was Ruby, also at Royal. For Ruby, I laid my tip down before the massage, so she did the entire event nude for me. Hers were also B cups, but they hung so perfectly. Her nipples stayed hard the whole time, and I had my hands on them the entire time after the flip before the FS deed. Ruby's whole body was tight as hell. I love spinners, and she defined the body type. After that was a girl at King (also long gone). I can't remember her name, but they had to be D's with small nipples. Just amazing. And when she rode me CG, they just swayed in front of my face. Mmmm. Great memories.
-
11-08-25 22:13 #57699Senior Member

Posts: 186Luo Spa. There's been a couple of reviews posted lately mentioning Alice there and I put it at the beginning of the review.
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 15:50 #57698Senior Member

Posts: 94Caught in a raid?
I was once caught in a raid of a Kamp in DeKalb county. I was lucky because I was waiting for my massage in the sauna room so the cops had nothing on me. After I got dressed, they asked me why I was there and I told them for a sauna and a massage. He checked my I'd and let me go w / o charging me with anything. With that said, if you are caught in a sting, I would suggest you follow what sugardaddy said. His advice is sound and unless minors are involved, you will probably be OK. Nevertheless, sometimes they want to make headlines knowing the charges are bogus and if that's the case, it's important to lawyer up and say nothing.









Reply With Quote





