Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 25049
-
11-11-25 01:55 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 37Nice Post
Thank you for this post. I wish this site worked more often I'm going to make a post lien.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
This with a reliable list of providers very informative.
-
11-10-25 12:35 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 111Last visit
I have seen her 4/5 times mostly when she was in taunton and those visits were great. But this last time was at the flop house Pamela used to stay in before she passed. Jordan was barely coherent during this visit. 2 for fully covered everything. Also made me wait over a half hour. Not sure if I will go back. Only reason would be because she is so hot.
Originally Posted by HorneyMassGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:02 #23547Regular Member

Posts: 3Rosie St. James
Looking to book with her but before I make another mistake in overpaying wanted to see if anyone had any experience.
-
11-10-25 10:41 #23546Senior Member

Posts: 4547Maybe a better detailed would be nice. Since she use to do porn. We would love to know if she does BBJ or is that cover and what else she does or allow.
Originally Posted by HorneyMassGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:05 #23545Banned Member

Posts: 52Jordan kendra Carter
Visited Jordan Kendra Carter, had a good time and will repeat.
-
11-09-25 21:02 #23544Senior Member

Posts: 392She is all covered play.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 18:23 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 196Bambi
I tried a few days ago, no reply.
Originally Posted by HipHoprulez02
[View Original Post]
One review for her on TER under another name: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...efmask-2737196.
Good luck. She hits all the right buttons for me.
-
11-08-25 18:56 #23542Regular Member

Posts: 15Luna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/651620589386
Does anyone have any feedback on Luna?
-
11-08-25 17:00 #23541Senior Member

Posts: 1407I personally would avoid that whole area. It's very heavily populated with thugs and drugs. I only venture down that way with three or four guy's for Weiners.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 15:58 #23540Senior Member

Posts: 182Has anyone seen this one?!
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/952367078733
-
11-08-25 14:28 #23539Senior Member

Posts: 62New girl in town
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...8/280539467921
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 12:35 #23538Senior Member

Posts: 4547If she post again, can you or anyone upload her picture. She seem to delete her ad so she won't get bad rep.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 02:12 #23537Senior Member

Posts: 410Saw her. Regrets were had. Fucked her in the stairwell. Which is the most ghetto shit I've ever done. Covered everything after negotiating BBBJ. Chick was very average at best. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 15:47 #23536Senior Member

Posts: 62Absolutely not the girl in the pics. I left.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi.../390811116373I
I took one for the team and ventured to meet the 'new girl'. Communication was good through texts and I went for the quick visit (120). When I arrived instead of the pretty brunette MILF advertised a young Dominican girl opened the door. She is attractive and was clean and wearing lingerie, so I waived the red flag and we went upstairs. She tried to upsell more stuff as we were entering the building, so my gut told me that it wasn't really end well. Inside the house another latin young girl left the room to leave us alone, but then she refused to kiss (as we agreed) and had a condom in her hand. I told her that we agreed on BBBJ and when she told me no everything is protected so I apologized for the waste of time and left. I don't think there are handlers or pimps with them since I was lucky to leave without confrontations, but it really doesn't matter since it's the sadly very common nowadays bait and switch and upsell (I seriously doubt she will provide any of the services properly anyway).
So my advice is just to avoid along with any Latin providers in the Manton area that are not certified by other mongers.
-
11-07-25 14:06 #23535Regular Member

Posts: 120It's a hoe scam
When they are very chatty and taking time to chat up a storm IMO it's a strategy to distract themselves for what they are about to do with you. The dumb long conversation is to cut into the time because they don't like you for whatever reason. I don't mind a little chit chat to get to know you but some don't stfu. This isn't a marriage or a relationship. I am divorced anyway but I had enough of that with my ex wife. With an escort in looking to be pleased and a service not become best friends and talk about our day.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






