Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 17261
-
11-09-25 10:43 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 1302She's "38" which means she's almost certainly 40+. Hopefully everyone knows at this point there's never ANY reason to give a 40 year old SB more than 200. We all know that right?
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 21:41 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 106Seen her based on your rec, and it was spot on.
She couldn't host, and actually said she preferred a car meet. I think its just because she isn't mobile and has kids in the house. Crazy enough the car meet was in her driveway, and she didn't give a damn that my front windshield isn't tinted after I pointed it out (the sides are).
Small BBW, I love BBWs anyway, but her body is built for this hobby LOL. Fat ass, Stays wet, nice titties with hard nipples that she loves for them to be sucked and pulled on. Strapped up for the deed, but got a BBJ with CIM. She loves to get fucked. Pics are accurate, I think she looks better in person.
I second the recommendation but, I can't make her a regular due to the hosting situation, which sucks because I 100% sure if you can get her to a room with a bed the experience would be even better. $$$ for the PPM.
Profile says she is in Norcross, but I met here in Lilburn, not too deep in Lilburn though, so fitting her into my playtime schedule was not an issue.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5506ee74223e
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 19:22 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 69Zara
Anyone have any experience with Zara on Seeking? 5'9" Middle eastern says 27 but looks. A bit older.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f471ea8c-3e0b-4968-bf6d-0c85a74ae55c
-
11-08-25 09:10 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 453You were spot on. After a quick bite to eat and short trot to the hotel room we began making out. I then asked her if she enjoys daty and she said yes but then announced that it was her time of the month. I asked her why she didn't let me know the day prior and she said she didn't know. I still had the cash so I was ready to tell her this is not going to work but then she mentioned that we can proceed if I was ok with her being on her period. To make a long story short, I received by far the best tounge ringed BBBJ ever. Then strapped up and entered a snatch that made contractions in such a way that I was about to climax after just a couple of strokes. We switched to cg then doggie where I didn't last long. After the deed I examined the cover and didn't see a tinge of blood on it. Maybe her period was about to start or probably on the tail end of it but not exactly sure what she was trying to accomplish. I made her aware she owes me one for the whole time of the month ordeal and she agreed so we will see in a week or so when I try to set up another date.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 16:54 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 153What are these girls PPM prices?
Specifically Cam and Bailey, are they down to meet smash? Are they escorts are not? Or are you not sure yet? I'd love to spend an hour with each of them if their prices aren't too crazy!
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 16:00 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 530Seeking girls info trade?
I am talking and interested in info in the following girls. I am open to giving feedback on other girls I have seen as well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-8b82b84dbb22 - CAM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-997d2823a350 - Alisha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-34d85e63a31e - Bailey.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-22a931ede927 - Erika.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-e52263a28698 - Cassidy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-e8345095c962 - Bre.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-50d6a15618cb - Aves.
DM me with info if you have any. Happy Hunting.
-
11-06-25 13:25 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 215They trolled the bars at Peaks and Hooters and made bank. They were not predators to those guys, they actually printed out cards and handed them out.
Originally Posted by Loop285
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 01:43 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 219Haha
LOL my man unleashed these two predators on unsuspecting middle aged golf fans.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 20:36 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 453The good news is looks like LT will be getting some action in tomorrow. She has agreed to get the ball rolling with no boundaries. We will see what happens. The little head has convinced the big head that it'll be the best lay.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 20:28 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 453I once told a lady I had went on a few dates with that ass was everywhere. With a straight face she looked at me and told me not to ever say that. Ladies dislike comparisons and knowing they have competition. Service and hygiene can be poor but don't dare say a word. I have had a couple of experiences where hygiene below wasn't up to par. I don't say a word, I just strap up and never repeat.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
Speaking of hygiene It wouldn't be a bad idea to have her taste her own cooking. Insert two fingers, have her taste it and await a reaction before diving in.
-
11-05-25 12:53 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 215Masters
I invited these girls to Augusta for Masters, not for my pleasure, just because we had chatted, they found a lot of whales here, and yes they are high volume.
Originally Posted by Loop285
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 11:33 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 392Backfire
My experience is to never mention what you can get somewhere else that is either better service, or better pricing. I even get asked to compare a current lady with another option. I won't do it. I have once or twice long ago, and it backfired when she threw it in my face long after I had forgotten about it. If I decide to step away, or select a different person, I just say it wasn't or would not work and I am going a different direction or pursuing a different option. Several ladies have asked for comparisons to others, but my experience has been that it's a terrible idea. In a place like ATL, they know there are a hundred more POT SB's or escorts all foaming at the mouth to get into you wallet. No need to irritate them with an unflattering comparison IMO.
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:36 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 454It's your choice, but don't pay deposits just because someone looks good. It's not only about the money; it's about having standards. For a real meet-and-greet, you shouldn't have to pay upfront. Deposits are usually what escorts or scammers ask for. Don't let them change the rules. Set your terms and stick to them.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:36 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 106Did this once, and it was as tactful as I could say it, and it still backfired. May work on a LC girl though.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 06:54 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 149I agree
It's not something I would say. As it would backfire.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





