Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #798

    Dude looks like a lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but consensus on the boards from many years ago is that this used to be a dude so just be aware if you make a date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
    If that used to be a dude, hats off to her surgeon because that looks like a really nice pussy and not a train wreck. The boob job is not good but the pussy looks natural if the allegations are true. I wonder how people ever came to that conclusion.

  2. #797

    Don't let the pics fool ya--its a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting in the next couple of days for work, from Chattanooga. And really curious about this hottie. I'm loving the patch of pussy hair look cause it's different. But is she legit? Or is this one to stay away from? https://skipthegames.com/posts/boaz-...l/320062366480.
    Good luck. Honey on stg is real. Try her.

  3. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting in the next couple of days for work, from Chattanooga. And really curious about this hottie. I'm loving the patch of pussy hair look cause it's different. But is she legit? Or is this one to stay away from? https://skipthegames.com/posts/boaz-...l/320062366480.
    I've never seen her but consensus on the boards from many years ago is that this used to be a dude so just be aware if you make a date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  4. #795

    Visiting soon

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting in the next couple of days for work, from Chattanooga. And really curious about this hottie. I'm loving the patch of pussy hair look cause it's different. But is she legit? Or is this one to stay away from? https://skipthegames.com/posts/boaz-...l/320062366480.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails converted_image (3).jpg‎   converted_image (1).jpg‎  

  5. #794

    BPS, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but your link is broken. I assume that the link I put below is for the lady in question?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327
    You are correct, sir. Thanks.

  6. #793

    Kash dolla

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot  [View Original Post]
    What Not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327

    Visited with Ms Coco this afternoon. Coms were a little involved, but not really intrusive. Every thing was timely with no long dead spots. She is not a BBW, but she is a step above athletic build and her photos are recent. She is au natural, but trimmed and does not allow anal or open mouth kissing. As far as I could tell, she was otherwise open. She is in public housing, but not a place that has a bad reputation. Treat her with respect and she returns the same, She did say that she has turned people down and refused service to others for stupid requests and bad behavior. For my visit she was clean and personable and didn't hesitate to give directions (I asked her as every girl is a little different. Her incall wasn't in the apartment that she lived in but just had a mattress on the floor, with a clean bathroom. I've see much worst where people were living so this didn't bother me. Her ad pretty much says it all, and I intend to see her again. With my experience, I recommend her, but as lweyd YMMV so do your own due diligence. As always, be careful and take care of our good providers and let us know about problem girls.
    I actually reviewed her last year post 687 communications was ok and visit.
    Was good I've seen her a few times but not lately glad she is still a good date great review. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  7. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot  [View Original Post]
    What Not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327

    Visited with Ms Coco this afternoon. Coms were a little involved, but not really intrusive. Every thing was timely with no long dead spots. She is not a BBW, but she is a step above athletic build and her photos are recent. She is au natural, but trimmed and does not allow anal or open mouth kissing. As far as I could tell, she was otherwise open. She is in public housing, but not a place that has a bad reputation. Treat her with respect and she returns the same, She did say that she has turned people down and refused service to others for stupid requests and bad behavior. For my visit she was clean and personable and didn't hesitate to give directions (I asked her as every girl is a little different. Her incall wasn't in the apartment that she lived in but just had a mattress on the floor, with a clean bathroom. I've see much worst where people were living so this didn't bother me. Her ad pretty much says it all, and I intend to see her again. With my experience, I recommend her, but as lweyd YMMV so do your own due diligence. As always, be careful and take care of our good providers and let us know about problem girls.
    Nice review but your link is broken. I assume that the link I put below is for the lady in question?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327

  8. #791

    Coco

    What Not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327

    Visited with Ms Coco this afternoon. Coms were a little involved, but not really intrusive. Every thing was timely with no long dead spots. She is not a BBW, but she is a step above athletic build and her photos are recent. She is au natural, but trimmed and does not allow anal or open mouth kissing. As far as I could tell, she was otherwise open. She is in public housing, but not a place that has a bad reputation. Treat her with respect and she returns the same, She did say that she has turned people down and refused service to others for stupid requests and bad behavior. For my visit she was clean and personable and didn't hesitate to give directions (I asked her as every girl is a little different. Her incall wasn't in the apartment that she lived in but just had a mattress on the floor, with a clean bathroom. I've see much worst where people were living so this didn't bother me. Her ad pretty much says it all, and I intend to see her again. With my experience, I recommend her, but as lweyd YMMV so do your own due diligence. As always, be careful and take care of our good providers and let us know about problem girls.

  9. #790

    Uncle just don't

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/371262795600

    If you couldn't figure it out by the ad just don't reach out. Uncle is up to his old tricks. If you do well you'll get what you deserve. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  10. #789
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1

    I'M READY TO DO WHAT I YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO (321) -393-7503

    Hey Gentlemen Who Wants To Cum Play Lets meet up Today Naughtiness And Delightful Call Me And Lets End your Night Or Start your Morning Off With A Smile Hey Guys Its your Sweet Petite And Unforgettable little Forbidden Treat me like a baby I'm Stormy A 411 34 C All Natural little text me (321) -393-7503 you can also reach me on gmail Or Hangout Isabellakathleen325@gmail.com Southern Fun Size Spinner. Call Me Lets Have Some Fun. All Of My Pics Are Current % Real. Our Time Together Is Never Rushed. GFE And Full Of Funi do bare fun too. Safe And Always Discreet Please Only Serious Inquirys / Calls Only experience If you have trust issues please do not bother texting I am Not forcing anyone I am living fine please make sure you read and understand my ad before texting me.

  11. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise64  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any UTR they would be willing to share info with? Dry as can be towards Gadsden. Thanks.
    I don't know of anyone in that area. You would likely need to use something like SA or SB to find a girl local to those areas. You could always make the 1 hour trek to see Maria Simone in Alexandria. I've never seen her before but she's been in the game a long time with a good reputation. A friend of mine saw her a few months ago and had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/580062875547

    BPS.

  12. #787

    Boaz / Albertville / Guntersville

    Anyone have any UTR they would be willing to share info with? Dry as can be towards Gadsden. Thanks.

  13. #786

    Anyone have any exp with this one?


  14. #785

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer491  [View Original Post]
    Not a real ad. Posted for many cities in the same day different girls attached to the same number look somewhere else. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  15. #784

    Possible scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer491  [View Original Post]
    I searched her number and also advertised in Philly and Houston today so I would guess that she is not legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape