Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12189
-
11-08-25 17:33 #10029Regular Member

Posts: 27Minmi (Mimi) ABfy
BLUF: Mimi (Minmi per the website) is a pretty, mixed Japanese & American girl with a truly modelesque body. She delivers fun and sensuous GFE. Book with confidence.
Contacted my favorite booker the night before and had no issue getting my preferred time slot—first appointment of the day. Reached the familiar incall location, parked, and got the go-ahead to head up right on time.
Behind the door stood Mimi—and what a sight to behold! Her body is truly model material—the closest analogue I can find is Ara of happy memory. Toned all over, perfect firm round ass, super slender waist, gorgeous breasts (that, alas, feel a little too firm to be natural, but gorgeous all the same). And TALL: she's every bit of the 5'8" claimed in her ad. The only thing that kept me from giving a 9 was her face. She's definitely pretty, but GND pretty rather than model beautiful, and it does contrast with her model body. Even so, I was thanking my lucky stars as I took her in.
Mimi was born in the USA To a Japanese mother and American father then raised primarily in Japan, so while her English is accented, it's fluent. We had no trouble communicating. She speaks a bit of Korean as well.
Shower was utilitarian: we chatted amicably while she washed the relevant parts, but no action to speak of. Once we were done though, it was off to the races. Started out with standing DFK while I fondled those spectacular breasts and played with her nipples. I soon moved down to lick and suck on those while beginning to put my fingers to work on her clit. She was very vocal and started getting wet right away, even more so when I suggested we lay down together to continue. Soon enough, I knew I had to taste that perfect little kitty so I headed down for some DATY. Super fresh and wet, and only got more so as I lavished attention on her clit with my tongue. She was very responsive here, her hips jerking erratically and her thighs embracing my head, and brought her to her O at least once. To the point where when I came up for air, she thanked me LOL!
After a highly satisfying DATY session, we switched places and she started with a quick cat bath. She didn't belabor it though, proceeding fairly quickly to some serious BLS and an absolutely fabulous BBBJ. She goes deep, she slurps exquisitely, and the suction and saliva were all completely on point. I could have easily busted in her mouth and I'm not normally even a BJ guy.
But she sensed I was ready for the main event, and promptly mounted up in CG. Holy shit, what a sight. She's tight, and that exquisite body bouncing up and down on you is a sight for the ages. She definitely put in the work in CG well after many J-girls would have tapped out. We switched over for mish, and her face contorted in pleasure was a lovely sight. She took a pounding like a champ. Alas, I didn't get to the reported spectacular view in doggy because I had completely lost track of time. Her alarm went off and I was so surprised I busted in her in mish, LOL.
The friendly chit-chat continued as we basked in the afterglow for a few moments then hit the showers. Soon enough I was off with a hug and kiss, feeling on top of the world.
In summary, Mimi (Minmi) delivers solid, sensual GFE with a genuine smile. She's good-natured and friendly and it seems to me a great time is virtually guaranteed. If there weren't so many intriguing options these days, I'd absolutely be back—and I still might, depending on how things shake out. But she definitely is not to be missed!
-
11-08-25 16:25 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 33AB Alina Body
I saw her last weekend. I would say her body looks very much like the pictures. Nice big round breasts. And a hairless pussy. Think she has done laser hair removal.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 15:59 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 32Minami from Firefox club was great. Amazing petite body matches the pics. Very cute and friendly. But sometimes it's a crapshoot visiting someone with no reviews. 2 weeks ago I was with Momo in Tysons and it was like she didn't want to be there, no enthusiasm and barely wanted to kiss.
I've always wanted to visit Japan, I wonder if anyone has ever hung out with these girls when they return to their home country? Like a sugar baby / tour guide kinda thing.
I'm kinda shocked by the quality of these girls since I only knew about AMPs before, which are all 40+ overweight women.
-
11-08-25 14:27 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 208Elf site seems to be abandoned. Sweetbaby club is the new site.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:24 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 208That's a very accurate and recent photo of her.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:21 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 4760OK! I will add these next. There is someone who's posting great details about the Org here already. It's mostly for the NYC folks to see "who might come up".
Thank you for the suggestions to you both.
Originally Posted by Kirschta
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:00 #10023Banned Member

Posts: 770Lovelyn
Lovelyn is a keeper when it comes to anything oral. She's on Mount Rushmore of kgirl oral skills. She can rim, DTbj for hours. Looks are a bit MILF plastic, but if you like oral service she's a must see imo.
Originally Posted by Cooley
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 13:16 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 30Chime in
Sweet Baby Club (C-Org) not the best but have Jgirls rotate here from time to time.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Asian Top Model (K-Org) but some Jgirl rotate here too. Moa / Kristen also came here under this shop.
Moon Girls Show (not sure) saw Jgirls here but still have not participate.
Firefox base in MD so a little bit far from VA. Mostly girls rotate to V,D area first then rotate to MD after that or go some where else. Sometime V,D area are full of roster so they stop at MD first then wait to come to V,D.
Not sure that are they still have shop in D? Haven't go there for year. I heard from a Jgirl that shop in NY are scaly right now due to police involved (from what I hear).
-
11-08-25 12:40 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 39Sweet Baby Club is also active. Sometimes in MD, but right now they have a JAV star and another C-girl in Tysons.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 12:26 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 4760Figured I'll ask here -- intel sharing with more speed. What are the best DC website
What are the best DC websites for the Japanese girls? I built something to help me look for girls that are showing up so I can come look to see and hope they will go to NYC.
I've got. 15 sites now because I'm retarded and 4 are in the DC area. Firefox, Angelbaby and Joyfulbay and Asianbutterfly. I didn't want to add all of the koreans site I don't care. Elf had like 1 girl and seems kinda dead but maybe I will add it. I guess I can check reentry and just add the ones I like but you may know which sites are best for J girls.
We share a lot of info in the NYC area and some of you come up to NYC BBFS forum to talk about girls coming down or going up so I decided to add DC girl rotations info into the code to detect when new girls show up or leaves.
- DMV: 4 sites (FC, AB, JB, ABFY).
8. FC. Firefox Club (DMV).
10. AB. Angel Baby (DMV).
11. JB. Joyful Bay (DMV).
14. ABFY. Asian Butterfly (DMV).
-
11-08-25 10:43 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 4760Her body pics, is it like the pictures? Her tits are god damn out of this world if they are real like that. Japanese girls all have fake photoshopped tits now. Hope Vgirls are still using real tits (airbrushed ok but not fake!
Originally Posted by BoyRainier
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 10:37 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 4760Keke JB
This body shot looks slamming.
Originally Posted by Bagbacker
[View Original Post]
https://joyfulbay.com/y/wp-content/u...988e0d21d.jpeg
I think this is the actual hotel bathroom too maybe?
-
11-08-25 05:10 #10017Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Yumi JB
Arrived at Hotel and knocked on the door and was happy to see girl in pics (she got nice red hair now), cute, bubble, sexy and very pleasant attitude. English was decent and she told me that she works in Soapland in japan. Bt, shower and we lay on the bed. We kissed for about 10 minutes. She is a fabulous kisser. Catbath, nipples, balls and then BBBJ was superb. Went to cowgirl and pussy was tight. Slow build to an aggressive fuck where she was pushing her hips aggressively into my pelvis. Amazing feeling. Switched to mish where we kissed he whole time. I was about to bust so we switched to doggie. Her ass was fat!! Unlike the usual Jgirl she was build to be pound!! She has enough back there to make it clap back. Busted and cleaned up. Quick shower with some playful banter. Great GFE.
-
11-08-25 04:46 #10016Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Yuri Baby Blue
Yuri is a very sweet mid 20's Jgirl with small sexy body and great service. Not sure why people are complaining about her body compared to the video she actually looks better. She is not like abnormal skinny its just normal now compare to the videos she had few years ago. Overall great service and very good GFE she is so happy every time we talk.
First start of on the bed and she signaled me to lie down. She did the cat bath nipples, balls then finally my hard cock. Her mouth is very wet. As she was sucking, a lot of saliva dripped down to the base of my cock. Very sloppy. I loved it. I enjoyed it so I just let her do it for about 4-5 minutes. Once she got up, I wanted more so I told her I'd like to do 69 and she obliged. We did that for another 3-4 minutes.
Then I was ready to feel her pussy with my cock. Covered up then did the mission and then doggy, then back to mission. Finally pulled out and shot my load all over her big tits. She was smiling the whole time. She is a true professional. (side notes she works in soapland in JP) I will definiety see her again next week once I see the girl on my list.
-
11-08-25 01:02 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 94Lovelyn at CP
Decided to give her shot based on past reports / reviews. The photos don't appear to be her so don't expect that going in. Of say she's cute MILF with with a pretty hot spinner body for her age. Nice sized mm tits with long nipples and cute little ass they feels to grab. If you prefer younger, she may not be your type. I had a great time and would def repeat. There was lots of sloppy bbj and dt, rimming, BBFS, dfk and cip. She seems to really like giving head, but fuck whenever you're ready. I was able to get get 1 pop, but couldn't manage a second. She didn't ask if I wanted a condom and just slid me in. She basically invites cip and told me to cum in her pretty early in the session. After the first pop, She tried hard to get me there but I was one and done that day. Cip lovers will leave totally satisfied.











Reply With Quote






