Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12193
-
11-09-25 18:11 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 27Emma at AB88
I was downtown running errands when the itch hit, so I hopped online to see who was available. I'd been hoping for Nami or Tomoka, but then a ridiculous set of brand-new pics popped up. Emma, listed as I-cup? A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. I? Even in Japanese sizing, that's massive. I had to see her.
I drove straight to the incall and was greeted by a short, exotic stunner with a chest that was practically bursting out of her dress. She gave me a warm smile, took my hand, and led me to the room. I couldn't take my eyes off her curves and that ass that was screaming my name.
We handled the donation quickly. I asked if I could peel her outfit off myself; she looked a little confused for a second, then laughed and said "go ahead. " Goddamn, sexy doesn't even cover it. There's something insanely hot about uncovering a huge pair of tits with your own hands. I slid the dress down over her tiny waist, then over that thicker-than-average ass, and it was the perfect start. Those tits are absurd on her petite frame—no idea what they translate to in US cups, but they're big. I was already sold.
Quick shower, then game on. Her BBBJ was outstanding, she did exactly what I asked, right when I asked. Watching those big tits swing while she bobbed up and down was pure hypnosis; trust me, there was a ton of sway. Throw in that perfect ass up in the air and it was next-level. Girl's got serious skills.
I didn't have time for DATY because I'd only booked a short session and tried to extend, but she was already booked solid after me. So I grabbed the cover and we started in mish. She was tight, helped me finish faster than planned, though not before I flipped her through a few positions and ended in doggy, those huge tits squished beneath her and that ass high in the air.
I just moved to a new apartment farther away, so I won't be hitting that spot as often, but Emma alone is worth the drive. If our schedules line up, I'm definitely repeating.
-
11-09-25 16:40 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 32I just saw her and yeah definitely beautiful, but for maximum cute, go see Minami from Firefox in MD and report back. Anyone seen Kayo yet? Also I'm sad to have missed Ann.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
Tomoka seemed a bit cold at first in comparison but opened up a lot more after talking. She also makes eye contact during the act which seems a bit rare for Asian girls. I didn't like her BJ though.
-
11-09-25 12:09 #10031Regular Member

Posts: 22Barbie
Wish I trusted you more than the reviews on the other site. Also got solo shower, no kissing, no DATY, CBJ. Kinda just laid there. Let me go twice at least. Pretty girl though.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 17:55 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 208Tomoka at ab88
One of the best girls I've met so far.
Very pretty. I can only think of one girl (Nami AHS from last year, but she only stayed like 3 days?) that is cuter than her. Her pictures are quite accurate. Tall for a jgirl, 170 cm. Options cost a bit more than other girls, maybe you can tell me if she was trying to upcharge me. Cute little tatoos here and there.
She's very eager to please. Some girls don't make any effort to keep the conversation going, some simply don't have the language skill to do it. Tomoka's english is a bit limited, but she was always making effort to chat. Normal routine, she asked me if BJ is ok in the shower, and I was like hell yeah. Very nice. She got skills. She was very engaged and made sure I can sense that in the whole session.
Highly recommend. She's from Osaka by the way.
-
11-08-25 17:33 #10029Regular Member

Posts: 27Minmi (Mimi) ABfy
BLUF: Mimi (Minmi per the website) is a pretty, mixed Japanese & American girl with a truly modelesque body. She delivers fun and sensuous GFE. Book with confidence.
Contacted my favorite booker the night before and had no issue getting my preferred time slot—first appointment of the day. Reached the familiar incall location, parked, and got the go-ahead to head up right on time.
Behind the door stood Mimi—and what a sight to behold! Her body is truly model material—the closest analogue I can find is Ara of happy memory. Toned all over, perfect firm round ass, super slender waist, gorgeous breasts (that, alas, feel a little too firm to be natural, but gorgeous all the same). And TALL: she's every bit of the 5'8" claimed in her ad. The only thing that kept me from giving a 9 was her face. She's definitely pretty, but GND pretty rather than model beautiful, and it does contrast with her model body. Even so, I was thanking my lucky stars as I took her in.
Mimi was born in the USA To a Japanese mother and American father then raised primarily in Japan, so while her English is accented, it's fluent. We had no trouble communicating. She speaks a bit of Korean as well.
Shower was utilitarian: we chatted amicably while she washed the relevant parts, but no action to speak of. Once we were done though, it was off to the races. Started out with standing DFK while I fondled those spectacular breasts and played with her nipples. I soon moved down to lick and suck on those while beginning to put my fingers to work on her clit. She was very vocal and started getting wet right away, even more so when I suggested we lay down together to continue. Soon enough, I knew I had to taste that perfect little kitty so I headed down for some DATY. Super fresh and wet, and only got more so as I lavished attention on her clit with my tongue. She was very responsive here, her hips jerking erratically and her thighs embracing my head, and brought her to her O at least once. To the point where when I came up for air, she thanked me LOL!
After a highly satisfying DATY session, we switched places and she started with a quick cat bath. She didn't belabor it though, proceeding fairly quickly to some serious BLS and an absolutely fabulous BBBJ. She goes deep, she slurps exquisitely, and the suction and saliva were all completely on point. I could have easily busted in her mouth and I'm not normally even a BJ guy.
But she sensed I was ready for the main event, and promptly mounted up in CG. Holy shit, what a sight. She's tight, and that exquisite body bouncing up and down on you is a sight for the ages. She definitely put in the work in CG well after many J-girls would have tapped out. We switched over for mish, and her face contorted in pleasure was a lovely sight. She took a pounding like a champ. Alas, I didn't get to the reported spectacular view in doggy because I had completely lost track of time. Her alarm went off and I was so surprised I busted in her in mish, LOL.
The friendly chit-chat continued as we basked in the afterglow for a few moments then hit the showers. Soon enough I was off with a hug and kiss, feeling on top of the world.
In summary, Mimi (Minmi) delivers solid, sensual GFE with a genuine smile. She's good-natured and friendly and it seems to me a great time is virtually guaranteed. If there weren't so many intriguing options these days, I'd absolutely be back—and I still might, depending on how things shake out. But she definitely is not to be missed!
-
11-08-25 16:25 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 33AB Alina Body
I saw her last weekend. I would say her body looks very much like the pictures. Nice big round breasts. And a hairless pussy. Think she has done laser hair removal.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 15:59 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 32Minami from Firefox club was great. Amazing petite body matches the pics. Very cute and friendly. But sometimes it's a crapshoot visiting someone with no reviews. 2 weeks ago I was with Momo in Tysons and it was like she didn't want to be there, no enthusiasm and barely wanted to kiss.
I've always wanted to visit Japan, I wonder if anyone has ever hung out with these girls when they return to their home country? Like a sugar baby / tour guide kinda thing.
I'm kinda shocked by the quality of these girls since I only knew about AMPs before, which are all 40+ overweight women.
-
11-08-25 14:27 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 208Elf site seems to be abandoned. Sweetbaby club is the new site.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:24 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 208That's a very accurate and recent photo of her.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:21 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 4762OK! I will add these next. There is someone who's posting great details about the Org here already. It's mostly for the NYC folks to see "who might come up".
Thank you for the suggestions to you both.
Originally Posted by Kirschta
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:00 #10023Banned Member

Posts: 770Lovelyn
Lovelyn is a keeper when it comes to anything oral. She's on Mount Rushmore of kgirl oral skills. She can rim, DTbj for hours. Looks are a bit MILF plastic, but if you like oral service she's a must see imo.
Originally Posted by Cooley
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 13:16 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 30Chime in
Sweet Baby Club (C-Org) not the best but have Jgirls rotate here from time to time.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Asian Top Model (K-Org) but some Jgirl rotate here too. Moa / Kristen also came here under this shop.
Moon Girls Show (not sure) saw Jgirls here but still have not participate.
Firefox base in MD so a little bit far from VA. Mostly girls rotate to V,D area first then rotate to MD after that or go some where else. Sometime V,D area are full of roster so they stop at MD first then wait to come to V,D.
Not sure that are they still have shop in D? Haven't go there for year. I heard from a Jgirl that shop in NY are scaly right now due to police involved (from what I hear).
-
11-08-25 12:40 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 39Sweet Baby Club is also active. Sometimes in MD, but right now they have a JAV star and another C-girl in Tysons.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 12:26 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 4762Figured I'll ask here -- intel sharing with more speed. What are the best DC website
What are the best DC websites for the Japanese girls? I built something to help me look for girls that are showing up so I can come look to see and hope they will go to NYC.
I've got. 15 sites now because I'm retarded and 4 are in the DC area. Firefox, Angelbaby and Joyfulbay and Asianbutterfly. I didn't want to add all of the koreans site I don't care. Elf had like 1 girl and seems kinda dead but maybe I will add it. I guess I can check reentry and just add the ones I like but you may know which sites are best for J girls.
We share a lot of info in the NYC area and some of you come up to NYC BBFS forum to talk about girls coming down or going up so I decided to add DC girl rotations info into the code to detect when new girls show up or leaves.
- DMV: 4 sites (FC, AB, JB, ABFY).
8. FC. Firefox Club (DMV).
10. AB. Angel Baby (DMV).
11. JB. Joyful Bay (DMV).
14. ABFY. Asian Butterfly (DMV).
-
11-08-25 10:43 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 4762Her body pics, is it like the pictures? Her tits are god damn out of this world if they are real like that. Japanese girls all have fake photoshopped tits now. Hope Vgirls are still using real tits (airbrushed ok but not fake!
Originally Posted by BoyRainier
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





