Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19239

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminator  [View Original Post]
    Tuina had some decent providers BBBJ was on the table with Joy and Yoyo. They are both gone now and the new Asian lady Neko is a thief. Yoyo never talked money. Neko wants it upfront then doesn't deliver what was sold. Avoid until new staff.
    Joy offered BBBJ. Now you tell me. Dammit!

  2. #19238

    Tuina

    Tuina had some decent providers BBBJ was on the table with Joy and Yoyo. They are both gone now and the new Asian lady Neko is a thief. Yoyo never talked money. Neko wants it upfront then doesn't deliver what was sold. Avoid until new staff.

  3. #19237
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Good times. That is her.
    That was her sister, not daughter!

  4. #19236
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ask her. I would thank keeping that information off

    A public forum is a good idea. It's a legit business. Personally, her. There. It sounds like a recipe for distaster.
    No idea who she is.

    Thought new massage place. Would be OK to ask about.

  5. #19235

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with fake tits and brought a sister and maybe daughter in to do some fun too? If so please send her digits my way I had no idea she was still rubbing out GR!
    Haha. Good times. That is her.

  6. #19234
    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the new Alpine location. Besides the room being cold as F, it was a great experience. Interesting building with 15+ private hair / makeup, and massage rooms in it. She delivered a very nice Nuru. They all kind of blend in with each other so it's an easy place to not stick out going in. It was cold because I was first of the day, and she said a space heater will be coming. Very friendly, accommodating, etc. Nothing negative at all, and I'll repeat for sure. Very fit- rock hard thighs, and did a nice job with the slide. Donated the STG moving discount amount for 45 minutes. Seems like there are some opportunities for loyalty discounts.
    Yeah, going to be way too much traffic running in and out of there. I give it two months top.

  7. #19233

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine427  [View Original Post]
    New alpine location??
    Ask her. I would thank keeping that information off

    A public forum is a good idea. It's a legit business. Personally, her. There. It sounds like a recipe for distaster.

  8. #19232
    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the new Alpine location. Besides the room being cold as F, it was a great experience. Interesting building with 15+ private hair / makeup, and massage rooms in it. She delivered a very nice Nuru. They all kind of blend in with each other so it's an easy place to not stick out going in. It was cold because I was first of the day, and she said a space heater will be coming. Very friendly, accommodating, etc. Nothing negative at all, and I'll repeat for sure. Very fit- rock hard thighs, and did a nice job with the slide. Donated the STG moving discount amount for 45 minutes. Seems like there are some opportunities for loyalty discounts.
    Can I ask where the new alpine place is?

  9. #19231

    Mariah

    Was just curious if anyone has had the chance to see Mariah at all?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/345547223221

  10. #19230

    Erin Elise

    Saw her at the new Alpine location. Besides the room being cold as F, it was a great experience. Interesting building with 15+ private hair / makeup, and massage rooms in it. She delivered a very nice Nuru. They all kind of blend in with each other so it's an easy place to not stick out going in. It was cold because I was first of the day, and she said a space heater will be coming. Very friendly, accommodating, etc. Nothing negative at all, and I'll repeat for sure. Very fit- rock hard thighs, and did a nice job with the slide. Donated the STG moving discount amount for 45 minutes. Seems like there are some opportunities for loyalty discounts.

  11. #19229

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    Is she the one with fake tits and brought a sister and maybe daughter in to do some fun too? If so please send her digits my way I had no idea she was still rubbing out GR!

  12. #19228

    Amor Essence

    I had another great massage with this hot, young, Latina masseuse. I don't know if it's her in the pics because the face is obscured but she very well fits the body type and posted age! And they're supposed to wear tight fitting scrubs but I think she wore the leggings similar to the first and second picture during our first meet so maybe it is her. In any case, she offers a beautiful massage with standard HE. I donated. 7 for door fee and $ tip.

    Started with a great massage that almost put me to sleep LOL. On the flip, she teased a little before getting to work with more oil. She has a great technique. OTC roaming is allowed and encouraged. She gets comfortable for the right tip. Scrub top and bottom came off for the tipping effort. Finished and she supplied a hot towel for me. A fresh hand sanitizer was available for use as well. She gave me a hug and sent me with a fresh bottle of water. It's kind of tucked back there off the beaten path but it's a cool two or three room parlor. As I was leaving, I saw some other girl whom I assume is another massage girl texting on the couch. I recommend this place as I've been twice with good results.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/285841355282

    AR.

  13. #19227

    Eris interest

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    Same here WMG, interested if still available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8572.jpg‎  

  14. #19226

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    As expected, your mailbox is full. I'm asking to be one of those members. You'll see in my posts I've been very active in Detroit lately, but nonetheless, active 😋.

  15. #19225
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    I am interested in connecting back with her. She was one of my favorites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape