The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2235

    Fran

    Met this WSW about two years ago! Big giant funbags about 44 DD nice personality good BBJ good FS! but when i saw her last night looked liked she spent the last six month in MCDONALD'S! Still decided to pick her up! skills were still up to par on the BBJ, but looked like she was having a hard time rotating around due to the fact she was about 50 pounds heavier! Still good time thought wont repeat unless some weight loss is involved!

  2. #2234

    Eastside warning!

    Sorry this post is late, but my cpu has been down this week. Hope I'm not too late, but here it goes:

    Found myself cruising through Conkling the other night (Thurs) on my way back from spreading the holiday cheer in Balt. Co. Not too much action, but kept seeing a WSW hanging around an alley right next to Baltimore st. She was about 5'7", short black hair, thin, w/ some small craters on her face, but she wore too much make up. By the time I made my way back around, she had made her way down the block toward the gas station. There was a lot of traffic action for this time of night, 11pm on a week night, so I was on my guard. There have been too many ULE stings in my history. Anyway, chic keeps looking my way, so I decide to pick her up. She jumps in w/out any conversation and we're off. Introduces herself as "Miranda" (scary ass name to a mongerer! ) She asks me where we're going and I say that it's a little past the tracks (and I point toward the Sherri's area). As soon as the car starts moving, she blurts out, "oh, you mean by the warehouses? ". I've never had a SW speak so clearly when talking about a spot before, so I kinda just looked at her and said "I don't know the name, it's just a place". She got a slightly nervous look on her face and I just started driving. Now, I guess I"m paranoid and all, but anytime I pick up a SW, I'm checking the mirrors constantly. As soon as we pull out on Rt 40, I notice a car about 150 ft back fly around the corner. Crazy thing is that as soon as it came into my sights, it slowed down drastically. We make our way down the street and I make my turn. When I do, I start looking behind me. Yep, same car does the same crazy fast then slow motion. When we come to a red light, I see the car quickly pull over, never coming within 50ft of me. By this time, my spidy senses are in overdrive. "Miranda" is steady running her mouth about how she 's been 'prostituting' for 2 years and blah blah blah. Once she said 'prostituting' I shot her a look and she got really nervous. I've never met a SW who called what they were doing 'prostituting'. Decided to make sure tha t I wasn't crazy and also if this chick was a part of all this. So, I shoot over to an old neighborhood that I know and tell her that I have to pick something up, but we never stop. I just start slowing circling the block until I see what I was looking for. Sure enough, the car that was following me came around the corner. Once ol' girl realized what I was doing, she started getting really nervous and kept asking me when we were gonna stop and do something. I circle the block again (trying to see the driver's face) and notice that there's a tall rough looking black guy standing on the curb in the middle of the block. This wouldn't seem weird in the city, but on this block, there's only old white people that live there he was all by himself. I hot tailed it out of the area and started to say to "Miranda", "friends of yours? " She quickly denied it and I wasn't going to push it cause I didn't know what she was holding. So, I just dropped her off at the next gas station and told her that I didn't feel comfortable hanging out tonight. The way I see it: It was definitely a setup. Seems like "Miranda" gets picked up by monger and two guys in the car follow them to the spot and probably try to catch him w/ his pants down or something. Couldn't get the license of the car (because I would've post that shit), but did get the make: late model Toyota Corrolla--gold.

    Fellas, please watch your backs out there.

    Sorry if I'm too late, but hope this helps.

  3. #2233

    Amber

    Looks like someone got the money shot of Amber, and I am sure it did not cost much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anber.jpg‎  

  4. #2232

    CL Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunter7216
    http://eroticservices.********.com/i...=view&p=851996

    Something about the ad just screams "SW". Does she look familiar to anyone? Planning to TOFTT but would appreciate info if she is a known quantity. Thanks. (PS the web site above in the ******** is c * * * * * b e)
    Check out the CL link in this forum. Some very nice folks have posted some info on her.

  5. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunter7216
    http://eroticservices.********.com/i...=view&p=851996

    Something about the ad just screams "SW". Does she look familiar to anyone? Planning to TOFTT but would appreciate info if she is a known quantity. Thanks. (PS the web site above in the ******** is c * * * * * b e)
    Not a "street" SW. She advertises everywhere.

    Here's from her arrest in AA County earlier this year:
    http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0508/518290.html

  6. #2230

    Anyone recognize her?

    http://eroticservices.********.com/i...=view&p=851996

    Something about the ad just screams "SW". Does she look familiar to anyone? Planning to TOFTT but would appreciate info if she is a known quantity. Thanks. (PS the web site above in the ******** is c * * * * * b e)

  7. #2229

    Dumpdalk romp

    Criused the loop nothing I wanted about 3 skanks on W/W and 2 in BC/C.Was out for about 3 hors decided to call it quits.I always go to less traveled loops just to check for activity found a real Gem about a year ago on Dundalk ave but with the projects getting torn down pickings have been slim.
    On my second pass I see Melissa a wsw.Is it me or all the wsw named Chris or some version of it or Melissa.I know what not to name a daughter. Any way Melissa is 27yo wsw blockette get this she is suspended from her club for fighting I would pay to see 2 naked chicks go at it.Says she is looking to get a job at Sherries.She is about 5'7 140lbs a little meaty in the belly looks like she has at least 2 kids says the rode map on her stomach black hair done up.Great attitude BBBJ for .20 great job CIM no swallow.D cup tits saggy would repeat.Got the digits.Saw about 3 girls on Dundalk Ave.This area may be picking up.

  8. #2228

    A first for me

    Driving street walker? I turned to make a loop on the street where the SA is and I noticed a car parked on the side with a women behind the wheel that happened to give me eye contact. So I made a 2nd pass got eye contact again so I pulled over she made a you turn and pulled up beside me and started t the what are you up to conversation she was not my type a (bit older) so I told her I was looking for someone else, she was definatley looking to date this is the first time since mongering in Baltimore that I found a girl actually working out of her car I have seen it in DC and Vegas but this was a first for me in Baltimore.

  9. #2227

    Charm

    Stopped by and picked up Charm at the loop. 5 ft 4, 120, d cups, nice arse, cute in the face, and great with the tongue. She just got outta lock-up and looking to make some cash. She follows directions well and will work it till you're dry for only. 3

    Looks - 7
    Skills - 8

  10. #2226
    Good looking! Man I was with her about a month ago! That shit is so crazy because she tried to get me to go to a place of her choosing! But me being a wise monger I refused and she didn't complain about my spot. That might have been me! But one thing about that is he wouldn't have been robbing me if know what I mean! It would have been his mistake trying to take money from me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2
    http://www.aacounty.org/Police/Press...20081218-2.pdf

    Forewarned is forearmed! Read, grow wise, and avoid.

    Be safe.

    Lax

  11. #2225

    OK People, Lets Be Careful Out There!!!

    http://www.aacounty.org/Police/Press...20081218-2.pdf

    Forewarned is forearmed! Read, grow wise, and avoid.

    Be safe.

    Lax

  12. #2224

    Jess

    If you dont like your family jewels licked & sucked, if you dont like getting your heritage licked from top to bottom & all around, oh well I guess shes not for you. Clean girl, no odor, snug kitty, takes direction well & trys hard to please. Oh yes, if you dont like to have a nice warm breath & tonque in your ear, then she is not for you. Thank you & God bless.
    She has been away at rehab & just came to visit. Ive missed her smiling face on the stroll. She is alot like Tiff from OC & wants you to enjoy her &
    make you happy. For those of you she doesnt know, she is skidish right now with all the police, not looking to go to jail. If she knows you, you will be rewarded, so treat her nice & enjoy her while you can.

    LE has been a real hassle lately with anybody standing, walking, or driving. They have let me know on more than one occasion Iam not welome in the area. Thank God for phones when things get tight. Alot of the ones I know when its slow they start going thru their list to see who is avaliable just like we do to stay off the streets & be safe. I have had more than one tell me its to fuckin cold to go out there, fuck that, Ill call somebody.

    Happy hunting for that special someone from the Happy One.

  13. #2223

    Thanks, Karl for the update.

    The Hampden run used to be a favorite stomping ground for me, but it dried up in '07, and my occasional ramblings in that area have been fruitless. I'll have to again check the line to see if any fish are swimming.

    Took a loop around W/W, and found no action around noon on Monday nor Tuesday. Yesterday, I found Brandi near the SA (I also headed towards CB). She is 20 going on 30 something, about 20 lbs higher than I like, but fairly cute (on a sw scale) face. She told me that she is now working at laying tile most days, and only walks occasionally for cigarette money.

    Uh huh...

    We proceed to a favorite parking lot for the fast food BBBJ. Decent job until the end - I don't appreciate the gagging CIM. Too messy. I did offer her my last diet coke to wash the deed down, which was accepted as if she had been jogging to the desert. Very dramatic in swilling the can down in one long guzzle, followed by a burp and a smile. I wish she had been that energetic while knob gobbling.

    One Jackson for the action, and a free drop off at the Dunkin Donuts, and she was out the door in high spirits. Overall, I'd grade the action an 8, deduct 3 for the finish, and add back a point for the irony.

    On the way back, I also spotted two sws between the Hess and the SA. One black, one white, both underdressed for the weather. Maybe they should stop into the store for coats...

    Take care and stay safe...

    Nat

  14. #2222
    I love this time of year. Picked up Carla last night at Washington and Ostend. She's not a regular said she was just looking for holiday cash. She's 5'4" about 110 lbs with decent be cups and straight blond hair. She said she was 25, but looked more like 35. Fantastic service. Looks 9 Skills 10! She has an amazing tongue! Get to her while she's out.

  15. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo
    Picked this one up last night. Kinda cute girl (6. 5 outta 10) but horrible at the oral skills. She ended up spanking my monkey for a little and swollowed for. 3. I would only repeat if if Capt. Winkie couldn't be controlled and there was nothing else out.
    Glad I passed on her she got in my ride but I kicked her out since she gave me a bad vibe.ended up getting big tited Shannon who gave me the usual good pipe cleaning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape