Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18195
-
11-10-25 22:31 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 172Wrong Forum
You're in the UTR (Under The Radar) Forum. Means they don't advertise and they have a gatekeeper usually. To get their info, you need to have some posting history of ladies you have seen. Take one for the team (TOFTT), see her and post about your experience in Positive Escorts or Negative Reports, depending on how it goes.
You only have 2 posts, both asking for info.
Originally Posted by MarcoMoon888
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:37 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 436Scarlet comms
I spoke to her about your comment and she said she was going to work on it.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:17 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 629I recall her having some of the worst comms ever. Like texting back 24 hours after initial text. For that reason I was never able to see her.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 19:33 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 436Scarlett
For those of you that remember Scarlett, she is back and wants to go UTR. I just had a nice visit with her, and she is everything that she was last time I saw her. If you have her number she can use the help. She asked me to gatekeep for her, and I will at least for a while.
For you sickos that are into lactation, she is flowing!! LOL.
-
11-10-25 18:56 #16436Regular Member

Posts: 5Vanessa on as
Does anyone have any info on https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3711517 she seems way to good to be true.
-
11-10-25 05:55 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 61Gentlemen as promised here is a picture of Veronica, enjoy the pictures. I posted this picture with her blessing.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
GR.
-
11-09-25 21:24 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 165Robin
She doesn't allow DATY anymore, unfortunately. Her BBBJ is outstanding, as you noted. She reminds me of a hot as fuck librarian with the long, dark hair and glasses. (Sometimes she wears them, sometimes she doesn't.).
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 20:29 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 270Robin
Finally got to see Robin for the first time. Saw her in a office setting with a massage table. She did say she has an apartment also for use. Beautiful woman with an amazing ass. Not too small or too big, just the right size, round and firm. Started with a few kisses, then on the table for some BBBJ. Had to stop her before I blew, swtch places and tried DATY. She didn't allow me, saying too sensitive. Maybe because I have a bread, maybe she doesn't allow anyone, or just YMMV on DATY. Did standing mish and blew in the bag. Now, with plenty of time remaining, and thinking to myself, good but not great time, Robin made the whole experience worthwhile. Had a 35+minute great, if not amazing back massage. She is suoer friendly with a beautiful body. Overall, will repeat again.
I'm not the gatekeeper, so don't ask.
-
11-09-25 14:34 #16432Senior Member

Posts: 61Veronica
I saw this beautiful sexy woman again, I've been seeing Veronica for a while now. Veronica is always ready to please, she always waits for me in some kind of sexy lingerie. She always smells so good. Veronica is very GFE and really enjoys her session really getting into it. Her BBBJ is amazing! Nice and slow and sloppy! She is a definite must see. Veronica asked me if I could help her out by gatekeeper for her so I will be helping her out in that sense. I will get with her to see if she gives me permission to post a picture of her on.
Have fun,
GR.
-
11-07-25 18:16 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 94M1 l
Would anyone be able to put me back in touch with M1 L? I switched phones and lost her contact number. I can provide my old number via PM to verify that I didn't get burned LOL. Any help would be great as I've been missing her mouth for a while now LOL.
-
11-07-25 09:13 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 2962Veronica
Here you go, the man you seek for Veronica's info:
Originally Posted by Ryano1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LucasWt
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 07:27 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 31I would like to have her digits. Who is the gatekeeper to reach?
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 22:35 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 436Recovered
After last nights fiasco, I thought I needed a well deserved reward. Stopped by one of my favorites on the way back from Tampa. Sno Bunny never fails me. As soon as I walk in the door I get a nice hug and kiss hello. There isn't much more to add than already has been reported, but I can say every visit gets better. Not as good as last week when I got a room at her incall and had her for myself for about 3 hours though! Life takes me to Tampa a couple times a month so I'm able to shoot down 192 for a visit.
-
11-06-25 21:47 #16427Senior Member

Posts: 61Robin
I have seen this beautiful sexy lady many times before. I know she took a little time off but she is back taking some clients. I saw Robin at her nice clean incall apartment, she started with a nice sexy erotic massage, teasing and playing with the boys. After that she gave me a nice DFK and worked her way down to jr for a nice sloppy BBBJ. I had to stop her because I was about to blow! LOL the cover went on and I finished in doggy with an amazing view. Definitely will repeat!
Have fun.
GR.
-
11-06-25 21:16 #16426Senior Member

Posts: 258Snowbunny
Oh welll, would have been nice, because that would be nice, looking at a young one going down there.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





