The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23530
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago. Bigger and taller than pics. She's almost 6' tall. I was there for greek. We started with head. It was OK. She wanted me to start in her pussy first. She vapes a lot and her breath reeked. We decided to try greek and couldn't get it in. She was super tight. She was cool but not something I would go out of my way for.
    Thanks Bro for quick pointers. Is breadth is too bad? Or tolerable? Damage?

  2. #23529
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She's real, pics are generous but represent who you will encounter. Good neighborhood. Chill, didn't get GFE vibes from her though unless you became a regular. Not my personal type so I didn't repeat but I remember it was above average BJ.
    Thanks Swim for the pointers, is she having daemons? GFE was there or not.

    Again thanks for pointers.

  3. #23528

    Even more WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Hold up. You pay for 2 hours which is $2 k? But she won't allow MSOG. Wow, I understand you have the money to spend but if I'm spending more than $300 on a hoe. She better tell me via text what she will allow or I won't bother.
    Stop paying girls this much it's retarded.

  4. #23527

    Sounds like a ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by HankHurts96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, first post here after lurking for a very long time. Figured I'd share my experience. Brooke is super friendly and fun and arrived at my hotel a bit late. She was dressed in sweats but looked stunning. She changed into some sexy lingerie and afterwards we spent about 30 minutes having some fun. She was ready to please but nothing spectacular. Booked a 2 hr and was told no MSOG. At her rates that's not cool. We spent the remainder of the time chatting about her upcoming travels and some other stuff. I think she ended up leaving a bit early too. YMMV but no repeat for me. https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-parker
    I'm with Styles on this one. While I both respect and am envious of any dude who has enough disposible income to throw 1 k+ at a girl without flinching, no MSOG at those prices is criminal. Throw in the fact that she has fake tits and her face isn't even THAT attractive (imo) and I'm just left wondering why?

    Of course its your money but for that deposit, verification effort, and money, if you were willing to travel up to Boston, you could've seen an agency girl that was more attractive who would've let you go multiple rounds and even blow your load in her bare for a fraction of that price. Hell you could've ubered to and from Boston, found some expensive Brazilian / foreign smokeshow on Eros for the hour and you still would've probably ended up paying a 1/3rd of what you did. Even Providence has better high end options on Tryst.

  5. #23526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by HankHurts96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, first post here after lurking for a very long time. Figured I'd share my experience. Brooke is super friendly and fun and arrived at my hotel a bit late. She was dressed in sweats but looked stunning. She changed into some sexy lingerie and afterwards we spent about 30 minutes having some fun. She was ready to please but nothing spectacular. Booked a 2 hr and was told no MSOG. At her rates that's not cool. We spent the remainder of the time chatting about her upcoming travels and some other stuff. I think she ended up leaving a bit early too. YMMV but no repeat for me. https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-parker
    Hold up. You pay for 2 hours which is $2 k? But she won't allow MSOG. Wow, I understand you have the money to spend but if I'm spending more than $300 on a hoe. She better tell me via text what she will allow or I won't bother.

  6. #23525
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one reviewed before but can't recall the name to look her up on the forum. Anyone have any recent experience with her and her location? Demons? Things like that?
    That's Dani. She's a crackhead. She's been hanging out with that ratchet Bonnie aka jade January.

  7. #23524

    Brooke

    Hey all, first post here after lurking for a very long time. Figured I'd share my experience. Brooke is super friendly and fun and arrived at my hotel a bit late. She was dressed in sweats but looked stunning. She changed into some sexy lingerie and afterwards we spent about 30 minutes having some fun. She was ready to please but nothing spectacular. Booked a 2 hr and was told no MSOG. At her rates that's not cool. We spent the remainder of the time chatting about her upcoming travels and some other stuff. I think she ended up leaving a bit early too. YMMV but no repeat for me. https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-parker

  8. #23523
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen jasmine lately? Was wondering what her rates were and if she was still worth seeing. Thanks.
    Yes, again after my previous post about her. Had a great time with her, she genuinely gets into it!

  9. #23522
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWinters  [View Original Post]
    The one in Swims link. Saw her maybe 2021, she wasn't advertising on Skipthegames she was on EroticMonkey but some of the pics in his Tryst link are the same. Rates were 400 back then and no rules like that although everything was covered.
    Ya two different Roses. The Rose I linked from Tryst popped up in 2021 fist on Eroticmonkey. She has put on a good amount of weight since 2021 but her pics on tryst give you a better idea of who you will see. BBBJCIMWS and CFS, enjoys kissing and daty. I have no complaints on service but I expect more for 6 (was fine with 4).

  10. #23521
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen jasmine lately? Was wondering what her rates were and if she was still worth seeing. Thanks.
    3 for hr and whenever our schedules line up we have a great time.

  11. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen jasmine lately? Was wondering what her rates were and if she was still worth seeing. Thanks.
    Been at 300 for me for hr.

  12. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen jasmine lately? Was wondering what her rates were and if she was still worth seeing. Thanks.
    I've been paying 180 for hh.

  13. #23518

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Which rose? The one that posts on stg has more rules than any provider I have every seen. Won'tveven let you blow in the bag unless you pull out.
    The one in Swims link. Saw her maybe 2021, she wasn't advertising on Skipthegames she was on EroticMonkey but some of the pics in his Tryst link are the same. Rates were 400 back then and no rules like that although everything was covered.

  14. #23517

    Jasmine middle eastern

    Has anyone seen jasmine lately? Was wondering what her rates were and if she was still worth seeing. Thanks.

  15. #23516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one reviewed before but can't recall the name to look her up on the forum. Anyone have any recent experience with her and her location? Demons? Things like that?
    If her name is Hazel, then stay away. Saw her maybe 5 years ago in some dump apartment in Woonsocket.Complete waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape