Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24682
    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    Please please please tell me this one is real!! LOL.

    23, ridiculous body. Latina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/285841355282
    Check massage section. There is a review today for her.

  2. #24681

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't checked out her ads and the reviews in the Kalamazoo escort section, you're missing out on this hottie. She's worth the drive to Battle Creek for you GR mongers. She works out of Madam Nikki's place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...m/789204178095
    Absolutely hands down worth the drive to BC. She is attractive and has an awesome personality and attitude. Definitely in the top tier of providers in our area.. Clean and quiet incall with service that is second to none. Be safe gentleman. JK.

  3. #24680

    Charlie in Battle Creek

    If you haven't checked out her ads and the reviews in the Kalamazoo escort section, you're missing out on this hottie. She's worth the drive to Battle Creek for you GR mongers. She works out of Madam Nikki's place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...m/789204178095

  4. #24679

  5. #24678

    Amor Essence

    Please please please tell me this one is real!! LOL.

    23, ridiculous body. Latina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/285841355282
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251107_005617_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251107_005624_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #24677

    Two names, one ad? Any info?

    Ad heading says "Gabriella tall thin petite" Then the first line in her ad says "Mira's specials" looks TGTBT but if you someone can verify that would be fantastic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/567756893388

  7. #24676

    Viviann / Skyy

    Let's be real: I texted Eric around 8:40 pm Tuesday requesting a 6 pm appointment with Viviann / Skyy for the approaching Wednesday. Eric is 100% the guy you're texting in the 528 #. I got a text back 20 - 39 mins later. No big deal. I responded with my exact requested appointment time and that I needed confirmation BEFORE 10 am Wednesday. No response. I get a haphazard text around 230 pm on Wednesday that he is just starting to schedule appointments for the day. "What time you want and how much time you want at. Extremely transactional. Not at all how Skyy is was she ran her business herself years ago.

    In short order, not my taste. Skyy's a phenomenal date but going through her "pimp"/ boyfriend is very taxing and an insane turn off. I ended up seeing my Latina massage girl instead. Very happy with our meeting. I'll post in massage section tomorrow.

    AR.

  8. #24675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    What does she cost? I've contacted her a time or two before when she posts and the most I've gotten out of her is a single response hours later.
    I asked her what's up with the delayed response for my friends and she sent me this message.

    Tell him to reach out again and say he knows you the likelihood of me responding is much higher as well as so many people contact me.

  9. #24674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best BJs I've ever had. She doesn't like FIV or FS, but will do it for extra and she loves her pussy licked. Always BBBJ cim. She's a talker but when she takes her teeth out she Rocks.

    She has new digits for my friends .
    Angel is ready to play again after her short break, she does this often. On for awhile and disappears.

    Great gum job again. She started and then hesitated saying oops forgot to take my teeth out then Wow smooth sucking. That's what I needed.

    Currently car dates only, unless you have a room. Pick up near the D strip. She's a pretty 50 yr old with average body and very nice BBBJ with swallow.

  10. #24673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Keyshiiastar. Keyshia - Big Booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/206608337676

    I've reviewed this gal before. She's lovely. Occasionally visits from Detroit & I always try to partake. If you like a nice AA ass, she's got a big one. Great BJ skills too (except covered). Anyway, I see she's posting today in GR!

  11. #24672

    Candy (among other names)

    Hosting in Allendale. Decent apartment. Boyfriend / roommate came in and was upstairs, which was a bit nerve racking. Performance was terrible. Get in, get out. A very rushed. Would not listen to me at all. She had a mission and kept to it. Picture on post were not her, or very old pics. She much heavier that the pics. 6167665 xxx is the number.

    She did have nice tits, but the experience was not worth any price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/884351111517

    I would not repeat or recommend. There are so many better options available.

  12. #24671

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I know I'll take shit for this because she has a few who will defend her regardless of what's being experienced. Erin has been fun and frustrating go over the years and keeps reappearing and changing her pitch to gain clients. Latest one is leaving skip and escort services for a business she made. My guess is she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her fucking randoms and wants to make more money doing less. She's hot and can be so much fun but I gave up on on poor comms weird behavior and what happened since she got a boyfriend. You might get lucky but you may also leave or never meet her and be disappointed. Not a sure thing so if you want a chance at a really hot 40's woman good luck. Making your own business has been done several times before and all times failed in their own ways so take caution and as always with her YMMV as well as what you'll pay!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/373653565404
    I only saw her once and it was ok but got flaky when I tried to set up another date for the same rate. And services. I saw that she posted last day posting on STG but quickly changed to " last week posting on STG " these ladies will say anything to drum up business. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but only if she becomes reliable. If I was a betting man she will be posting on STG again before the end on the year. BM.

  13. #24670
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    The one that is paddycakes is for sure her. Since that's the # she has been using to contact me.
    Thank you for that I noticed both had different numbers and wanted to make sure before reaching out. Play safe.

  14. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I see plain Jane or paddy cakes has 2 posts on tryst and was wondering are they both her or is one a scam? Reply to post or pm to let me know. Thanks ahead and play safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    https://tryst.link/escort/janedoughh3230
    The one that is paddycakes is for sure her. Since that's the # she has been using to contact me.

  15. #24668

    Plain Jane / paddy cakes

    I see plain Jane or paddy cakes has 2 posts on tryst and was wondering are they both her or is one a scam? Reply to post or pm to let me know. Thanks ahead and play safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paddycakess3230

    https://tryst.link/escort/janedoughh3230

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape