Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 13943
-
11-08-25 16:18 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 299Spinner
Message me and jkcho your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Phuqet889
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:49 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 54Send me her info
I would like to help, please send her info.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 10:08 #12906Regular Member

Posts: 2Hayley
https://tryst.link/escort/hayley
I'll be in town in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on her. I've seen some of her film work. I thought I saw some negative reviews on her but couldn't find them again.
-
11-08-25 09:01 #12905Regular Member

Posts: 5Blonde spinner
Would love contact info and any other details. I'm right around the corner from there.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-07-25 19:11 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 299Blonde spinner 25
About 95 lbs. Lives near Tivoli village safe place. A cups message for #.
can't upload pics for some reason...
needs to meet this week... due to life and bills
-
11-06-25 17:28 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 1896Stephanie Milan
I concur, I was digging into this yesterday but didn't post my results. I recall finding another ad with a different number. Provider changing different numbers are always a red flag in my book (unless they kept losing their phones).
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/stephanie-milan-2/
This other ad ask only 20% deposit. . only.
https://secrethostess.com/10229034/
Old ad from boston 2 years ago.
https://secrethostess.com/3513380/
Another ad from Dallas, note different number.
https://dallasescortstate.com/model/stephanie-milan
Another ad from ATL. Here she's a pornstar.
https://www.datingpornstar.com/georg...hanie-milan-2/
-
11-06-25 16:50 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 349So many 10's and highly rated woman that don't mess around with deposits. I seen no reason to do them.
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 16:25 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 153Big Red Flag.
So no reviews looks sort of legit. How do you know this is a scam? She's asking the SAME $250 deposit regardless of the cost of the experience you're booking. Legit providers will usually ask for a % of the rate quoted-not a flat rate for everything. This is an obvious tell that she's a scam.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 13:14 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 349Non refundable 250 deposit and no reviews on her. Personally at her rates and the deposit I'd find someone else.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 01:33 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 339New MILF
Ok so I wanted to share as I TOFTT recently. Was searching post for a bit and she caught my eye as I love the older MILF types, over 50. Was a bit leary as she only has one review on them but I can't see it. I couldn't find much on her but I did email her and got a feel. I decided to text her and after talking about what she offers / gift she sounded great, so I made a date for o / c on the strip. She does req a ride but we worked out an option. Met her at the drop off and she looks just like her pics on her post. I think she looks better in person, slim and pretty, up to my room for the fun. She is really down to earth, friendly, somewhat new to biz but not naive or an airhead, no gps, no bad habits that I could tell, just vape, wasnt high or a flake. I had a great time with her some role play, outfit req, GFE, dfk, BBBJ, grk and even went way over orig time as we were having such a great time, I did take care of her though. She is not cheap though 4 x, some extras avail inc grk. As with any provider YMMV, just because I got it doesn't mean you will. Treat her good she is a gem and my new ATF, hope to see her again in next few days.
Dillion. https://tryst.link/escort/dillion1973.
For you cheapskates don't ruin her with low numbers and dumb shit, she is already well aware of the bs in this game. If you're looking for a young hardbody with big fake tits she is not for you.
I did just post a review for her on TER. Dm ok for questions, just give me time to ans you as I'm not on here every day. Also best to text her as she's having email issues with tryst. Just be patient as she does have other things going on.
-
11-05-25 20:29 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 351Stephanie Milan 411
This beauty is usually working in Vegas but does some touring. No reviews on TER. Can anyone help a guy out?
What can I expect for the premium rate?
Thanks Mongo.
https://tryst.link/escort/stehaniemilan1
W Buck.
-
11-04-25 05:47 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 469Dylan
You did dodge a bullet. I saw her once. Set up was easy but all downhill from there. Showed up looking sloppy. She is not just curvy but heavy with big stomach.
Talked a lot. Mostly negative about Vegas and how her job doesn't pay enough so she has to do this. Seemed irritated when I tried to move her along to what I was paying for. BJ lasted maybe 30 seconds and wouldn't go past the head. Then she just laid back and was a complete dead fish. Also tried to tell me I came when I had clearly hadn't. Finally just got fed up and told her to leave.
Avoid completely.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 09:50 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 193Bree VIP
Does anyone have any intel on the difference between Bree experiences? She has a sliding scale of 3-5. 3 I presume is a massage and finish. Curious about the 4 and 5 options but she won't discuss over phone. Some reviews on TER but I'm not a paid member.
TIA.
https://tryst.link/escort/vipbree
-
10-31-25 11:07 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 349I dodged a bullet with her then. I reached out a long time ago when her rates were less. She brought up that corporate stuff with me also. I ended up going with someone else.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 19:34 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 437I second that Dylan is a nut. I saw her a few years ago. And she didn't ask for all that info back then. I went to her house. She's the one that offers incall on her ad. So silly me I thought she was cool with dudes at her house (rental). Was kind of paranoid as soon as I got there. Apparently my truck makes too much noise (factory, no mods at all), we were standing in the kitchen talking and she gets weird about which way the blinds go and pretty much went downhill from there. All the while she's telling me she has some corporate gig and hides her work from her friends, etc.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
I try to shut her up and get started. She puts her barking dogs away in another room (buy I'm too loud). We go into a bedroom right next to the living room, really hot, turns on the ceiling fan. Anyway, tits are hard as rocks. I'm going at hit, pause to change positions and she asks if I came, I say no just changing positions, are you sure you didn't come? I'm pretty sure I would be the first to know and she said it again! By now I don't even feel like finishing. I finish and she gets up and goes to the living room. Yells from the living room. There's a rag on the chair, okay. Thanks.
Then she tells me she has tons of regulars etc. Doesn't need reviews anywhere, blah blah blah.
Another white MILF that thinks she's so hot that I'm there for her. GPS x2. A few years ago she was okay price range 300 or 350, but now she thinks an hour with her is 500? No f'ing way.
I might pay it if she promised not to talk.











Reply With Quote





