Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 928 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13366
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Noticed none of the store front spas in Raleigh / Cary are running ads lately. Makes me think something is up. Maybe LE pressure or the massage board cracking down again which never ends well. Even the legit spas that ran ads on STG have stopped over the past few weeks.
    This website gets a lot of visitors. Often our posts will draw more attention than a store's ad. Also, this was election week. In the past, if stores felt the climate was not favorable, they would suddenly close for a week or two. Right now, I feel that most of the STG ads have been by non HE stores just trying to attract business.

  2. #13365

    RDU Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. Fine time. Great service. Good finish.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pen-89569.html

    I'll repeat.
    Was Yanni there?

  3. #13364

    Apex spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    They've had an ad on AS in the erotic massage parlor section for years. Are they erotic? That's debatable but it's a no HE place.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...massage-parlor
    Last time I was there it was legit after penny took over. That was a long time ago though.

  4. #13363
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson  [View Original Post]
    The address on that page is for Apex Massage Spa.
    They've had an ad on AS in the erotic massage parlor section for years. Are they erotic? That's debatable but it's a no HE place.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...massage-parlor

  5. #13362

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She had an ad on CL. I emailed, as I'm not texting with my actual number.

    Asked if offered happy ending or rub & tug.

    She replied, OK Mr. Police officer.

    I laughed & said not a cop, which I'm not.

    She asked why don't I text, her English isn't very good. CL ad no longer there, but phone number Googles this:

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapis...rc=massagebook
    The address on that page is for Apex Massage Spa.

  6. #13361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Anyone try?

    She had an ad on CL. I emailed, as I'm not texting with my actual number.

    Asked if offered happy ending or rub & tug.

    She replied, OK Mr. Police officer.

    I laughed & said not a cop, which I'm not.

    She asked why don't I text, her English isn't very good. CL ad no longer there, but phone number Googles this:

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapis...rc=massagebook

  7. #13360
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Noticed none of the store front spas in Raleigh / Cary are running ads lately. Makes me think something is up. Maybe LE pressure or the massage board cracking down again which never ends well. Even the legit spas that ran ads on STG have stopped over the past few weeks.
    One of the main reasons why I try not to be too descriptive in my reviews / post. I've seen minimal people this go this year and the majority have been UTRs and maybe a few spas here and there. I just be super cautious nowadays. Sucks bc my main one in the beginning of the year shut down quickly. It was the perfect set up for me.

  8. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    This ad was located in the STG Raleigh massage section. Contacted via text using a burner number. They replied with, "We have these names available today. We take appointments! For appointments please send your first and last name along with session time and length. We're open from 10 am - 8 pm. 30 minutes is 60,45 minutes is 80 and 60 minutes is 100. That is only the house fee and you must tip your attendant which starts at matching the house fee. We're cash only". I responded with a general name along with time and length and then it got weird with no response. I followed up and they replied, "Contact us tomorrow between 10 am - 8 pm".

    I'm not sure about this ad and it seems they are collecting information on who is contacting them unless someone has a report of an actual visit. The attachments are screenshots encase the ad is deleted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/068270826958
    Those pics are all clearly AI generated, so be cautious.

  9. #13358

    RDU Massage

    Nice girl. Fine time. Great service. Good finish.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pen-89569.html

    I'll repeat.

  10. #13357

    Somethings up

    Noticed none of the store front spas in Raleigh / Cary are running ads lately. Makes me think something is up. Maybe LE pressure or the massage board cracking down again which never ends well. Even the legit spas that ran ads on STG have stopped over the past few weeks.

  11. #13356

    House fee

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    House fee is $/ hr. They explicitly say that tips are expected and START (emphasis mine) at the house fee.
    You're not going to go in there and get FS from any provider unless you tip very well. For the house fee and additional tip value of house fee, expect massage and a handshake.

  12. #13355

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. Thanks for the review. I reached out to them about a year ago when they had a different staff. Decided not to partake but I don't recall them asking for first and last name. That is kind of weird though. From older reviews, some extra may be available but definitely going to have to pay for it.
    House fee is $/ hr. They explicitly say that tips are expected and START (emphasis mine) at the house fee.

  13. #13354

    Just make up a name

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. Thanks for the review. I reached out to them about a year ago when they had a different staff. Decided not to partake but I don't recall them asking for first and last name. That is kind of weird though. From older reviews, some extra may be available but definitely going to have to pay for it.
    I called and said my name was John Smith. They gave me the address and invited me to join them. My name is not John Smith and they don't care.

  14. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    This ad was located in the STG Raleigh massage section. Contacted via text using a burner number. They replied with, "We have these names available today. We take appointments! For appointments please send your first and last name along with session time and length. We're open from 10 am - 8 pm. 30 minutes is 60,45 minutes is 80 and 60 minutes is 100. That is only the house fee and you must tip your attendant which starts at matching the house fee. We're cash only". I responded with a general name along with time and length and then it got weird with no response. I followed up and they replied, "Contact us tomorrow between 10 am - 8 pm".

    I'm not sure about this ad and it seems they are collecting information on who is contacting them unless someone has a report of an actual visit. The attachments are screenshots encase the ad is deleted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/068270826958
    Hey man. Thanks for the review. I reached out to them about a year ago when they had a different staff. Decided not to partake but I don't recall them asking for first and last name. That is kind of weird though. From older reviews, some extra may be available but definitely going to have to pay for it.

  15. #13352

    Fresh Faces, Unforgettable Experiences

    This ad was located in the STG Raleigh massage section. Contacted via text using a burner number. They replied with, "We have these names available today. We take appointments! For appointments please send your first and last name along with session time and length. We're open from 10 am - 8 pm. 30 minutes is 60,45 minutes is 80 and 60 minutes is 100. That is only the house fee and you must tip your attendant which starts at matching the house fee. We're cash only". I responded with a general name along with time and length and then it got weird with no response. I followed up and they replied, "Contact us tomorrow between 10 am - 8 pm".

    I'm not sure about this ad and it seems they are collecting information on who is contacting them unless someone has a report of an actual visit. The attachments are screenshots encase the ad is deleted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/068270826958
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Massage Incall 1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape