Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1606
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    In the strip mall at Academy and Maizeland there is a new place near the corner. There is a sign that says Yaoshi massage. Anybody given it a try?
    I have been there. She had a different place called "Yaoshi's Studio". Look under craigslist section.

  2. #1335

    New Place-anybody tried it?

    In the strip mall at Academy and Maizeland there is a new place near the corner. There is a sign that says Yaoshi massage. Anybody given it a try?

  3. #1334

    New Asian

    Stopped by Massage Center on Galley, it's my go to spot for a solid massage but they were busy. Linda is still out of town and Jenny is the only one working. I decided to go to New Asian on Platte. I've been there a few times. One thing I dislike is from what I can describe is the cartilage crunching of there forearms. There is usually two girls working, one older one and another that's younger. They both have this process. I can't imagine that has to feel very good for them and I don't personally like it either. . 6 for the hour and. 6 for tip.

    I've been to several spots around town as I'm usually more geared towards a solid massage and HE but there are plenty I haven't visited. I almost stopped by Pattaya since it's down the street from Massage Center but I've read mixed responses on them. I've been by Noir several times when I'm in the mood for lv3 which checks the box off for me for quality. I've used girls offices up in Denver severe times though it's a completely different experience being an agency.

    I was out in Kansas for work and stopped by a random spot and was pleasantly surprised. I parked and as I was walking to the front the side door opens and there is a 30 something girl wearing a plaid school girl outfit. Massage was great and she even pulled her top down. It's nice when a random spot comes through.

  4. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by Herkisal  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bronco, is this June wellness or another spot?
    Yes it's the one down on Shasta off of Circle.
    I rate Pinky close to Diva, very good.

  5. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    The rotation continues. Mia was pretty Korean girl from New York. She has been here for about a week and wll leave at the end of the month. She is very pretty (though suffers by comparison to Ruby and Lily), about 5'3" with nice titties and lots of tattoos (all on torso). MMS (that I want to try) took me to room and Mia soom arrived. Shower was good with lots of attention to taint and ass then flip for little willie and boys. A few minutes in sauna then back to room. Started with medium deep massage then titty rubbing / tounge lashing. CBJ and 69 then very good RCG / CG.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    Is Noir having just one girl on staff as of lately? For awhile there it seemed like they had two.

  6. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good.
    Hey Bronco, is this June wellness or another spot?

  7. #1330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Mia at Noir

    Hi All.

    The rotation continues. Mia was pretty Korean girl from New York. She has been here for about a week and wll leave at the end of the month. She is very pretty (though suffers by comparison to Ruby and Lily), about 5'3" with nice titties and lots of tattoos (all on torso). MMS (that I want to try) took me to room and Mia soom arrived. Shower was good with lots of attention to taint and ass then flip for little willie and boys. A few minutes in sauna then back to room. Started with medium deep massage then titty rubbing / tounge lashing. CBJ and 69 then very good RCG / CG.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  8. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    For KenAdams. If you want a session with Diva it's best to call and make an appointment.
    Sorry dude, this is not a good strategy unless she knows you. If you talk to the Mamasan she will give your appt spot to anybody that comes in close to that time, so maybe arrive early.

    If she knows you and the Mamasan knows you then an appt is possible. Without knowing you by name, there is no difference between you and the one so first come first serve.

  9. #1328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Diva at star

    Hi All.

    I hadn't seen Diva in a while, so I called and made an appointment. Rang the bell & Diva greeted me with big liplock, then took me to room. I left tip and undressed while Diva got shower ready. Went to shower and Diva began her magic. Face down back well scrubbed then nuru gel applied for Great body slide. With AR and TUMA while reaching under. Flip and repeat scrubbing and gel then more bodyslide with with BBBJ, BB69, and lots of P2 P. Clean up and 5 minutes in sauna and back to the room for a good massage then Incredable extra's.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

    For KenAdams. If you want a session with Diva it's best to call and make an appointment.

  10. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in the springs this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows if Diva is still around. Thanks in advanced.
    Just call and ask.

  11. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeeper  [View Original Post]
    [Whatisthedamageforhalfanhouranddoesn'tthatI'mincludeatableshower,allthoughthewholemirrorthingatnoirhasmeintrigued.QUOTE=Bronc0;7430954]Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good.
    [ / QUOTE].

    50 for hh just just about everybody these days. Yep includes TS.

  12. #1325

    Diva Intel

    I'm going to be in the springs this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows if Diva is still around. Thanks in advanced.

  13. #1324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Angie at Victory

    Hi All.

    I stopped by for another session with Angie Not the prettiest I've ever seen but sometimes things just click with a provider. TS was average well cleaned but not real sexy. Angie is a Korean girl (Inchon area) with nice large B small C tities enhanced but very well done. Massage was fingertip tease (offered Choice for men or hard) Flip for great covered extras I was having issues with the condom so she removed it and finisihed with PtP rub.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  14. #1323

    Pinky

    [Whatisthedamageforhalfanhouranddoesn'tthatI'mincludeatableshower, allthoughthewholemirrorthingatnoirhasmeintrigued. QUOTE=Bronc0;7430954]Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good. [ / QUOTE].

  15. #1322

    Jun Wellness

    Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape