Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 888 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12598
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I nutted in her a few weeks ago but that's it. I find her pretty boring but figured I'd swing by and clear the head due to lack of other decent options.
    Setting up something with her later in the week. I honestly think she is one of the best in the upstate. Not mechanical or robotic like 99% of what's out there and doesn't have drama like some do.

  2. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    She hasnt said anything to me its been a couple weeks since I've seen her.
    I nutted in her a few weeks ago but that's it. I find her pretty boring but figured I'd swing by and clear the head due to lack of other decent options.

  3. #12596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Big lips

    Saw this one yesterday. Terse texts should have warned me about impersonal service, but she is real.

    Got to her hotel and into her room no problem. Extremely dark and smoky room. She is short and round but a nice person. My cat died and she offered me genuine sympathy and comfort. I tell myself that is what I paid for because my wife is a cold-hearted shrew. Anyway, she put the rubber thing on me with her mouth while I wondered why the BBBJ felt weird. Because it wasn't. She sucked me to semi-hardness then asked if I wanted her on her back or all fours. Sigh. All fours. I forced my noodle into her from behind and stroked as well as I could. It did the trick and I busted due to only extreme horniness. When I did, she jumped away from me. Ugh.

    So unsatisfying on all accounts. But as I've said, she's real. She'll do the trick if you're younger than 60.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/787042889895

  4. #12595

    Nova and Tara

    Has anyone gotten a 2-girl appointment from Tara and Nova? If so, could you please share what your experience was like (even a DM is appreciated) a bit pricier so just want to be sure before pulling the trigger. Thank you!

  5. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito2789  [View Original Post]
    She's being staying with uncle sam for a while now.
    I saw her around 3 months ago, I have been wondering the same thing lately on where she disappeared too.

  6. #12593
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one. I reached out late the other night, was quick to respond with location. Was in a very nice apartment complex in a good part of town. Was going to try out the $80 car date CBJ but once I pulled up she went cold. Texted her after I left and she just said she missed the message. Told her to send me picture to prove she was real and she did. She's hot if she's real. Before I shoot my shot again, anyone have experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...s/748853239854
    TOFT here. She's real but pics are def 10+ years old after some demons did their work. If you want more details send a PM.

  7. #12592
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? I haven't seen her post in a long long time. Used to be at a no tell on hwy29 in anderson for a while.
    She's being staying with uncle sam for a while now.

  8. #12591
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bailey you're asking about?

    https://www.wyff4.com/article/sc-ups...-site/65176072
    No, this isn't her.

  9. #12590

    Hailey

    Anyone know what happened to her? I haven't seen her post in a long long time. Used to be at a no tell on hwy29 in anderson for a while.

  10. #12589

    Overweight mother daughter combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Smile3456  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if anybody have experience with this duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/518591602120

    Looks like Scam but just to confirm. They are asking for deposit to visit.
    Same here, wouldn't even continue texting unless I sent a deposit. If I'm going to chance a deposit it's not going be on 2 fat nasties.

  11. #12588

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Bailey? (She hosted out of Simpsonville) Had amazing visits with her few times last year, I don't see her posting anymore from a long time.
    Is this the Bailey you're asking about?

    https://www.wyff4.com/article/sc-ups...-site/65176072

  12. #12587

    Daught Mother Duo

    Let me know if anybody have experience with this duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/518591602120

    Looks like Scam but just to confirm. They are asking for deposit to visit.

  13. #12586

    Bailey

    Does anyone know what happened to Bailey? (She hosted out of Simpsonville) Had amazing visits with her few times last year, I don't see her posting anymore from a long time.

  14. #12585
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my stating the obvious, but an awful smell down there can be a symptom of some infection as well as a lack of personal hygiene -- a thought to keep in mind.
    Thanks will keep it in mind, did use a cover that time and never bothered to try setting anything up since.

  15. #12584

    Has anyone seen this baddie

    She looks to good to be true. Does anyone have any feedback on her?

    https://share.google/mXD4uzKgM3bNjxPJO

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape