Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 13317
-
11-04-25 10:54 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 148I nutted in her a few weeks ago but that's it. I find her pretty boring but figured I'd swing by and clear the head due to lack of other decent options.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 06:29 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 1206Big lips
Saw this one yesterday. Terse texts should have warned me about impersonal service, but she is real.
Got to her hotel and into her room no problem. Extremely dark and smoky room. She is short and round but a nice person. My cat died and she offered me genuine sympathy and comfort. I tell myself that is what I paid for because my wife is a cold-hearted shrew. Anyway, she put the rubber thing on me with her mouth while I wondered why the BBBJ felt weird. Because it wasn't. She sucked me to semi-hardness then asked if I wanted her on her back or all fours. Sigh. All fours. I forced my noodle into her from behind and stroked as well as I could. It did the trick and I busted due to only extreme horniness. When I did, she jumped away from me. Ugh.
So unsatisfying on all accounts. But as I've said, she's real. She'll do the trick if you're younger than 60.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/787042889895
-
11-04-25 00:39 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 29Nova and Tara
Has anyone gotten a 2-girl appointment from Tara and Nova? If so, could you please share what your experience was like (even a DM is appreciated) a bit pricier so just want to be sure before pulling the trigger. Thank you!
-
11-02-25 13:26 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw her around 3 months ago, I have been wondering the same thing lately on where she disappeared too.
Originally Posted by Osito2789
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 02:09 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 98TOFT here. She's real but pics are def 10+ years old after some demons did their work. If you want more details send a PM.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 21:24 #12592Regular Member

Posts: 22She's being staying with uncle sam for a while now.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 10:46 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 29No, this isn't her.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 22:01 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 154Hailey
Anyone know what happened to her? I haven't seen her post in a long long time. Used to be at a no tell on hwy29 in anderson for a while.
-
10-30-25 20:14 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 147Overweight mother daughter combo
Same here, wouldn't even continue texting unless I sent a deposit. If I'm going to chance a deposit it's not going be on 2 fat nasties.
Originally Posted by Smile3456
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 16:50 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 79Bailey
Is this the Bailey you're asking about?
Originally Posted by GreekGod1403
[View Original Post]
https://www.wyff4.com/article/sc-ups...-site/65176072
-
10-30-25 14:35 #12587Regular Member

Posts: 1Daught Mother Duo
Let me know if anybody have experience with this duo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/518591602120
Looks like Scam but just to confirm. They are asking for deposit to visit.
-
10-30-25 11:25 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 29Bailey
Does anyone know what happened to Bailey? (She hosted out of Simpsonville) Had amazing visits with her few times last year, I don't see her posting anymore from a long time.
-
10-30-25 11:15 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks will keep it in mind, did use a cover that time and never bothered to try setting anything up since.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 10:46 #12584Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone seen this baddie
She looks to good to be true. Does anyone have any feedback on her?
https://share.google/mXD4uzKgM3bNjxPJO
-
10-29-25 22:54 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 155She hasnt said anything to me its been a couple weeks since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





