Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5825
-
11-04-25 10:09 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 27Who did you see
Iamhereforfun,
Originally Posted by Iamhereforfun
[View Original Post]
Who made you disappointed? Let's share together. Why not.
-
11-04-25 06:09 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 346Verification Process Insane Request!
I hate to harp on the same subject but trying to get qualified by the agencies. Currently in the process at all of them.
OMG came back wanting my actual Drivers License! I know the more seasoned guys didn't go through this back in the day. To all of the newer guys that signed up recently, your not handing over your drivers license?? Are you?? This sounds like a ridiculous request. Or maybe I'm just not getting the process? If they all come back wanting my drivers incense I'll stay in the AMP world for sure.
Thanks for any input.
-
11-03-25 14:35 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 233She appears to have plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by AtlClubScout
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 13:53 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 27Bona is Nana?
Do you have any intel? Is the same?
Nana ter 407151.
-
11-03-25 13:31 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 138I applied several times over four years with no luck. Then one day during the pandemic I got a text asking if I was still interested. I said yes and just like that, I was in. Coronavirus be damned, I immediately booked an appointment to make sure LK didn't change their mind.
Originally Posted by AtlClubScout
[View Original Post]
I have a hunch that they don't accept new members as long as the girls have enough bookings—and only let new members in when bookings slow. They probably believe that every new, untested member is a potential security risk.
-
11-03-25 13:26 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 1765Seems like Hi Tokyo has been getting V girls lately. You guys are missing out on the j girls down there as HT is the only place that had them.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 11:45 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 153Baby Kim vs inna
I've seen baby Kim already and I'm scheduled for Inna so, I will report back!
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:12 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 44Also has anyone seen Ella Jin at AM?
Same with me. GTG with AM and OMG, but LK won't give me the time of day. I know why and will discuss in PMs Would really like to get verified with them at some point but I don't see it happening.
Originally Posted by Iamhereforfun
[View Original Post]
Also has anyone seen Ella Jin at AM? It’s kinda irritating that so many of the new arrivals have zero reviews anywhere.
-
11-03-25 09:17 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 735BabyKim vs. Inna
Its a very stiff competition, for those who has seen both, please provide a candid comparison or PM me for your experience. I know both have MM so that criteria is gone. Need some help to decide my next fun day.
-
11-03-25 09:14 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 7354th Agency
Maybe he is referring to HT but they have no one lately.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 09:09 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 54Little more detail
Could you break down your experience with her? I read just the one review of her on TER and I'm already sold but I'm either going to go for her or Ivy at this point and I was told miu miu is coming back soon and she's an ATF for me. So I'm just trying to pick and choose so my bank doesn't break LOL.
Originally Posted by Iamhereforfun
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 09:07 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 346Getting qualified
Crazy question for the experienced.
Starting the process to get qualified and being asked for name?? Alias work?? Not sure why I'm going through the process of being invisible if I'm giving out my real name??
Any guidance would be very helpful PM if necessary.
-
11-03-25 09:04 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 3464th agency
I thought https://www.hi-tokyo.com/ was the fourth??
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 20:43 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 177https://text.is/kgirls#atlanta.
Originally Posted by Iamhereforfun
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 18:05 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 34Exact same experience.
Originally Posted by Iamhereforfun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






