Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #777
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Lucky Dragon Spa

    Back in San Diego this week and stopped by a few spots to window shop. It's been harder and harder to escape while I'm back at home so when I come out to California for work I like to enjoy. I hit up Lucky Dragon spa after seeing their ad on bedpage. Texted the number and was told they had a Latina named Ariel working. Decided to roll the dice and see what she was all about. Ariel greeted me at the door. Nice ass, tattoo on her hand, tits looked nice so went for it. House fee was $50 for a 30 minute session. Paid her and she took me to the room.

    I got undressed and laid down and waited for her. She came back in and started a massage. We made a little small talk and negotiated tip and extras. Ended up agreeing on $180 tip for CFS.

    After the negotiation and little massage she had me flip. She gave me a BBBJ which was phenomenal. Had some deep throat and the perfect amount of suction.

    Cover went on and we started fucking. We started in doggy. Ass was fat and perfect for doggy. After a bit flipped her over to missionary, teased her clit for a little bit and then fucked her in missionary. Once I was close to finishing asked to switch it up again. She ended up getting on top for reverse cowgirl. Ass bounced perfect and I ended up cumming inside the condom pretty quick.

    Overall very satisfied with this visit. Hopefully can hit 1 or 2 more spas before heading back on this trip if anyone has some recommendations.

  2. #776
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Which diamond spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringRat  [View Original Post]
    I went to Google the place and found 3: La Mesa, El Cajon, Lemon Grove.
    It should be the one in Lemon Grove, I've been too the other two, and they didn't have any Latina girls there.

  3. #775
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by MCHammerHang  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time! What was the damage for the two-rounder with Yuli?
    Damage: . It was 8 HF plus tip: $. 2. 2.

  4. #774
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Kiki at Pure Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Riseup8099  [View Original Post]
    Kiki was in that nice tier top of young and hot at same time and top it off she actually knows how to give him. She knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage. Don't get me wrong there's lots of teasing going on for inner thigh massage was amazing should be rubbing my grown area with one hand and fondling the balls with the other.

    She got to the good part on the flip nice long strokes up and down my dong and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with the hug and kiss goodbye.
    Thank you for the report, I saw MiMi last time, she was great, will stop by to see Kiki soon.

  5. #773

    Which diamond spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Just got back in town thought I hit some of my old spots up found out there's a new Latina over at Diamond and it was worth the trip. She was a big booty brunette girl nice wide hips that came in handy when I was pounding her from behind. These girls are always friendly I never get a girl that is stuck up. I always like these girls of this spot because even if the door rings or the phone rings they don't answer they keep their hands on my cock and keep the flow going. I hate getting interrupted by that garbage I'm paying for my hour and I love it that these hot Latinas give me a full hours worth of fun. The massage itself is better than it should be to be honest. She spent about 30 minutes wrapping my neck my shoulders even gave me a temple run. Flip me over I was hardly Rock we know the deal she dropped those clothes showing me those fake double D's. She shoved them in my mouth while she jerk me off then blew me without the cover and damn this girl can take the sausage deep. I can hammer it deep too so I put her in doggy grabbed her hair and pounded her from behind. Lots of fun blew my load and left a very happy man.
    I went to Google the place and found 3: La Mesa, El Cajon, Lemon Grove.

  6. #772
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Kinky Kiki at Pure Massage

    Kiki was in that nice tier top of young and hot at same time and top it off she actually knows how to give him. She knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage. Don't get me wrong there's lots of teasing going on for inner thigh massage was amazing should be rubbing my grown area with one hand and fondling the balls with the other.

    She got to the good part on the flip nice long strokes up and down my dong and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with the hug and kiss goodbye.

  7. #771
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Latina Ariel at Diamond Spa

    Just got back in town thought I hit some of my old spots up found out there's a new Latina over at Diamond and it was worth the trip. She was a big booty brunette girl nice wide hips that came in handy when I was pounding her from behind. These girls are always friendly I never get a girl that is stuck up. I always like these girls of this spot because even if the door rings or the phone rings they don't answer they keep their hands on my cock and keep the flow going. I hate getting interrupted by that garbage I'm paying for my hour and I love it that these hot Latinas give me a full hours worth of fun. The massage itself is better than it should be to be honest. She spent about 30 minutes wrapping my neck my shoulders even gave me a temple run. Flip me over I was hardly Rock we know the deal she dropped those clothes showing me those fake double D's. She shoved them in my mouth while she jerk me off then blew me without the cover and damn this girl can take the sausage deep. I can hammer it deep too so I put her in doggy grabbed her hair and pounded her from behind. Lots of fun blew my load and left a very happy man.

  8. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by Nannersd  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    Based on the main thread, it looks like Yoki and Honey are at SD Ocean Spa in Mira Mesa. Search "Arco" in the main thread and you can find good leads on where it's at.

  9. #769

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass2  [View Original Post]
    As someone that used to love to hit up Wildflower any time I needed a good massage I am sad to say that I think time is catching up with them. I saw Tina and Summer a few times since mid summer and every session was worse than the last. Both the massage and the finish just isn't what they used to be.
    Yeah I feel this, this is my regular spot. My sessions with Tina are usually good but I haven't seen her since earlier in the year. Summers can be really hit or miss, usually miss where she just seems to go through the motions.

  10. #768

    Asian or latina?

    Is she Asian or Latina? A description would be nice.

  11. #767

    Wildflower

    As someone that used to love to hit up Wildflower any time I needed a good massage I am sad to say that I think time is catching up with them. I saw Tina and Summer a few times since mid summer and every session was worse than the last. Both the massage and the finish just isn't what they used to be.

  12. #766
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Lisa at Waples

    Lisa was my girl and she was pretty hot from top to bottom. And all natural C cup melons. After the usual routine of a massage she lay between my legs put the cover on is blew the hell out of me. I mean there must have been gold in my cock the way this girl was sucking. Great eye contact and she let me hold her head down for a face fucking. Then she got on top and she grind it away. She leaned in so I guess I'd sucking on those titties. She made the sexiest noises as I sucked her tits. It was so tight. I drilled it from the bottom to see those titties bounce. She had a great ass so I definitely had to put her in dog and pound my way home. Nothing better than seeing big titties flop as you pound to go from behind. Afterwards typical cleanup bottled water hug and kiss goodbye. Place is definitely worth a repeat.

  13. #765
    Where is this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    When I saw both Yoki and Honey standing at the door matching petite frames, long black hair, and inviting smiles I knew I was in for it. Both 5'2", but that's where the similarities ended: Yoki had that shy, soft energy with natural B-cups and a quiet sensuality, while Honey oozed confidence, her natural D-cups barely contained in her tight top, all sass and heat. Together? Perfect storm.

    They led me in, undressed me slowly, four hands exploring, teasing, syncing up like they'd done this dance a hundred times. The chemistry between them was unreal playful glances, soft giggles, and not a second of wasted motion. Yoki started with slow kisses down my chest while Honey handled the warm-up below, taking the lead with a wet, deep BBBJ that had my toes curling. Moments later, Yoki joined her one worked the base while the other teased the tip, switching back and forth with smooth precision and eye contact that made it all even hotter.

    The cover came on, and we moved to full CFS multiple rounds, multiple positions, and non-stop attention. Started with Yoki in CG tight, snug, and quietly intense, her hips rolling as she leaned in close. Honey wasn't just watching she was whispering encouragement, kissing my neck, running her hands across our bodies until it was her turn. She mounted with purpose, taking me in with a moan and riding hard while Yoki licked and kissed wherever she could reach.

    We rotated through doggy, mish, standing, and even a brief double-kiss CG switch that nearly broke me. These two never stopped touching, teasing, and syncing every move felt like part of a well-rehearsed routine built to ruin resolve.

    Finished in mish with Honey, her legs high, body quivering, while Yoki kissed my chest and whispered soft Mandarin in my ear. My whole body gave out at the end.

    They cleaned me up together warm towels, soft laughter, and one final kiss from each before I stumbled out the door, smiling like a fool.

    Activities: Four hands BBBJ (deep, wet, synchronized), multiple position CFS (CG, K9, mish, standing).

  14. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Iupvoteeveryth  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...892760891.html

    I got a message that Yuli would be back to work on Nov 1st and was asked if I would like to be her first customer. I sent a message right back saying YES!

    I've seen Yuli many times now and she treats me with GFE service every time. Sometimes with providers that you see regularly, the sessions can become quite scripted and even routine. Not so with Yuli. She gets quite creative with me and although we do multiple positions, Russian titty fucking, LFK / DFK (lots of that) DATY, DATO, TUMA, and 69 we vary how we do it, and for how long.

    We are in room 5, the room is large, with a big bed and a sofa. We started the session with the usual LFK / DFK but quickly got into 69 position. I love eating Yuli's sweet pussy and fingering her asshole as she devours my cock. Just a few minutes in I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm (MINE. Which is pretty unusual for me) so I started pumping my cock into her mouth and she started to moan as she knew I was going to blow in her mouth soon. I kept fucking her mouth as she lay on top of me and finally blew a massive load and she took every drop. She then continued bobbing on my cock and I could feel a little jizz run out of her mouth. The sensation was incredible, and felt like I was still cumming. I wasn't sure if she would swallow that big load and when she got some tissue, I knew she was going to spit it out.

    I usually don't cum that fast and we still had a good 40 minutes to go, but she knew that she could trust my cock to come back to full strength pretty quick so she started licking my balls and doing a soft HJ. I got hard again within minutes and asked her to blow me again. I let her work my cock with her mouth for a long time (20 minutes) and then she put a hat on. She mounted me RCG and slowly worked her way to CG (Love that twisting motion). When she was facing me she started going faster with ACG and bent down to DFK. I could feel that I might blow again, so I told her to give me her pussy from behind so I could fuck her DOGGY. I held her ass cheeks as I pumped her pussy hard and then I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth again, so she pulled the hat off and took me deep into her mouth while I pumped my cock in and out until I came again.

    I love Yuli's attitude, looks and stellar service. That's why she is definitely one of my ATF's. My another ATF fairy asked me do one more time with her when I walked out, I told her maybe tomorrow, LOL.
    Sounds like a great time! What was the damage for the two-rounder with Yuli?

  15. #763
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    No cover needed with Lily at Ronson

    Wow this is all bare skin and it felt great. Her name was Lily. Smoking hot girl big titties but a real ass. She knows what to do with it too. The massage itself was really good nice and firm. She got to the ass and definitely played with the boys getting me hard as a rock. No cover for the BJ and it was nice and wet. She can go deep in her throat and she loves to do the cat bath around the balls. When it was time for her to mail me I realized before she got on that she wasn't going to put a cover on I said are you okay with us going bare. She said yes for a little extra and it was worth it. She slipped that wet p* on my cock and I got her nice and wet fast. It felt so warm and I might have been the first Dick of the day because she was tight as hell. She rocked back and forth till they grab those titties. Put in reverse cowgirl and pounded that ass from the bottom. Went doggy and she felt even tighter. Pulled out at the end jerked off over those big tits. This girl was the best kind of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape