Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 18566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughdog74  [View Original Post]
    Any of the new girls at Sakura this month have any Bush? Didn't go last month since report was all were shaved. Thanks.
    This is like me trying to hold out for natural tits. It's going to be a very small number.

  2. #17470

    The mysteries of Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    3 to the left and 1 to the right and not 2 to the left and 1 to the right? I musta went to the wrong Sakura then.
    I also think there is a 3rd room on the left, the doorway is beyond the room on the right. I've come out of that room on the right and seen a girl lying down looking at her phone in the mystery 4th room. Also, Linda has been there at least a week and Mimi hasn't been there the last couple times I've been, so going shopping doesn't seem like the answer. Last week I called ahead to ask for Olivia, confirmed Olivia when I got there, and still was given Linda. I was pretty upset about it.

  3. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Sakura last night. I'd texted ahead, found out later it was Linda answering not Mimi. Candy meet me at the door. Short dress, low cut on top, no panties, thinish but good looking. Took me to last room on the right. It was already 9 so was slow. Maybe one other monger in there. After exchanging the fee, $$ she asked if I wanted 4 hands. Told her I only had another. 8 with me, she said that was ok so I forked it over. In came Gina. Gina is a little plainer in the face but has great tits. Similar short dress with low cut top and no panties. I was sitting on the side of the bed. Candy got the wipes with alcohol and cleaned up the little guy and started BBBJ kneeling down beside bed. Gina pulled up the bottom of her dress and the top down and I was tasting those nice melons while getting a hummer. I asked the to switch and I laid back on the bed. BBBJ continued and was offered dining at the why. Figured since it was these ladies first day there they had seen a little use. About 20 min in I finished in Candy's mouth. We all did the cleanup and hug thing. Candy gave me another 8-10 back massage after to finish up the half hour. All in all a great visit. Found out Mimi had left to go shopping, Linda was doing book keeping behind the desk. Said bye to her, hadn't noticed her teeth before. uggh.
    Any of the new girls at Sakura this month have any Bush? Didn't go last month since report was all were shaved. Thanks.

  4. #17468

    Sakura room count

    3 to the left and 1 to the right and not 2 to the left and 1 to the right? I musta went to the wrong Sakura then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    There are least 4 rooms. 3 to one side and one to the back right. Girls need a break once in awhile.

  5. #17467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    More rooms

    There are least 4 rooms. 3 to one side and one to the back right. Girls need a break once in awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    5 women for 3 rooms? Logically the logistics of this is puzzling. Must be some part timers there or every other appointment gets a double dose of Asian pleasure. Or is it a hit and a miss deal. I know last 3 times I have set a appointment the girl I set the appointment with was not available when I showed on time and ready. Ask Mimi how that works and report back please.

  6. #17466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Sakura new

    Paid a visit to Sakura last night. I'd texted ahead, found out later it was Linda answering not Mimi. Candy meet me at the door. Short dress, low cut on top, no panties, thinish but good looking. Took me to last room on the right. It was already 9 so was slow. Maybe one other monger in there. After exchanging the fee, $$ she asked if I wanted 4 hands. Told her I only had another. 8 with me, she said that was ok so I forked it over. In came Gina. Gina is a little plainer in the face but has great tits. Similar short dress with low cut top and no panties. I was sitting on the side of the bed. Candy got the wipes with alcohol and cleaned up the little guy and started BBBJ kneeling down beside bed. Gina pulled up the bottom of her dress and the top down and I was tasting those nice melons while getting a hummer. I asked the to switch and I laid back on the bed. BBBJ continued and was offered dining at the why. Figured since it was these ladies first day there they had seen a little use. About 20 min in I finished in Candy's mouth. We all did the cleanup and hug thing. Candy gave me another 8-10 back massage after to finish up the half hour. All in all a great visit. Found out Mimi had left to go shopping, Linda was doing book keeping behind the desk. Said bye to her, hadn't noticed her teeth before. uggh.

  7. #17465

    Sakura 5 women 3 rooms?

    5 women for 3 rooms? Logically the logistics of this is puzzling. Must be some part timers there or every other appointment gets a double dose of Asian pleasure. Or is it a hit and a miss deal. I know last 3 times I have set a appointment the girl I set the appointment with was not available when I showed on time and ready. Ask Mimi how that works and report back please.

  8. #17464

    Sakura new girls IMO

    Yeah last month was hard to beat. #2 for me behind JuJu / Kiki earlier this year.

    If you liked Olivia last month you will love Gina. Beautiful face and chest. Curvy, young and fit.

    Candy is super thin. Older late 30's but really gets into it like Mimi. Dora / Dara is average for Sakura looks and figure.

    Linda has been there before--I did not see her when there but hit the right time for a Mimi, Candy and Gina trifecta.

  9. #17463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Sakura

    Mimi's text this morning said current line up is: New girls Candy Gina. Dara. Linda and Mimi start working today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you dealt with that. Was able to get in just before the switchover and those ladies are going to be difficult to top.

  10. #17462

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by HandaMan  [View Original Post]
    Lisa was the only one sat at the front desk when I walked in, around late 30's, decent body and pair man made Cs. Mimi still there along with two other ladies, which I never saw as they all had customers. Lisa was ok service wise, decent massage and decent ending 7/10, her face not as pretty as others I've seen before. Sorry couldn't help you much there.
    Sorry you dealt with that. Was able to get in just before the switchover and those ladies are going to be difficult to top.

  11. #17461
    Quote Originally Posted by HandaMan  [View Original Post]
    Lisa was the only one sat at the front desk when I walked in, around late 30's, decent body and pair man made Cs. Mimi still there along with two other ladies, which I never saw as they all had customers. Lisa was ok service wise, decent massage and decent ending 7/10, her face not as pretty as others I've seen before. Sorry couldn't help you much there.
    Yeah, I'll wait for more info. It's a shame, because I had a free couple of days, but things didn't work out. And I'm not in a position to spend $$ on a fishing trip.

  12. #17460

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    How was the new Sakura lineup? Who did you draw and who shouldn't be missed? Curious minds need to know! LOL.
    Lisa was the only one sat at the front desk when I walked in, around late 30's, decent body and pair man made Cs. Mimi still there along with two other ladies, which I never saw as they all had customers. Lisa was ok service wise, decent massage and decent ending 7/10, her face not as pretty as others I've seen before. Sorry couldn't help you much there.

  13. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    How was the new Sakura lineup? Who did you draw and who shouldn't be missed? Curious minds need to know! LOL.
    Today is the first day of the new lineup I believe. Yesterday was still Mimi, Joy, Olivia, and Linda (not sure when Chanel left).

  14. #17458

    Hey Handaman

    Quote Originally Posted by HandaMan  [View Original Post]
    So they are hotel Asian, not an actual AMP? I had full intention to give them a go yesterday, called the number several times and no one answered, went to Sakura instead. Anyone had actual experience?
    How was the new Sakura lineup? Who did you draw and who shouldn't be missed? Curious minds need to know! LOL.

  15. #17457

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Was Zen Spa the one that was behind the. I think chicken fast food place? If so, I didn't realize they were reopening.
    No, next to DQ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape