Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 18561
-
11-06-25 12:27 #17481Senior Member

Posts: 94Hotels
Won't let make a new post so checking out this option. Has anyone visited the hotel Asians in Sharonville? They moved to Red Roof Inn same exit off 275 that place is red flag to me anyone visited the new location. I did enjoy the Sonesta ladies. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChrisB93
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:21 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 94Asian hotel
Visited Sonesta es in Sharonville they were good experiences now they have moved to Red Roof Inn which is a big red flag for me. Has anyone visited Red Roof Inn ladies?
-
11-05-25 17:26 #17479Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura
Went to Sakura and got Linda, like the other reviews say she's older but still cute. Her performance was really good and treated me right. She has a little bit of a Bush if you are into that.
-
11-05-25 16:45 #17478Senior Member

Posts: 33Gina at Sakura
Made my way to Sakura recently and drew Gina. She's fantastic. Very curvy, cute, and one of the best personalities I've come across there (and that's saying something for Sakura). She's got some man made Ds. The scars are pretty visible if that's a distraction for you. Better than average backside for an AMP girl. Shaved. For those of you that need to know.
Absolute 5-star attitude. All smiles and giggles. You'll enjoy your visit if you catch her.
-
11-03-25 17:37 #17477Banned Member

Posts: 101Haha I should have known! Got fooled on that one.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 16:18 #17476Regular Member

Posts: 20Traveling through this weekend. Seeking help and advice
Hey fellow Columbus people. Greetings from Kentucky!
I will be traveling through Cincinnati this coming Sunday through Monday. I will also be in Columbus this Friday through Sunday morning if anyone knows anything there as well. Looking for something in particular:
I will be mainly "available" at late nights / over nights. I was wanting to see if any AMPs / Korean / Asian places (though I am somewhat open to Latino also) that serve customers during those times for either many multi-hour or overnight fun. I know there is the on and off again Korean site in Columbus (AH which I am verified with) but looks like there is nobody up for bat at the moment. Not sure if anything is going on in Cincinnati. Wanted to see if you had any good sources to start with as I don't want to mass pester a bunch of emails and numbers to try to set something up.
I can trade info from Louisville (look at prior posts also) if you are ever coming my way as I know some good spots.
Thanks for any insight or help in this!
-
11-03-25 15:58 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 459Forties
Linda is in her 40's.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 13:16 #17474Banned Member

Posts: 101Sakura Linda
Linda is about a 7 looks wise, some guys might rate her lower based on her face / teeth, but her body is nice. MM C's that look good, very slight tummy but it is cute. Performance-wise she really makes up for not being a stunner. She is bubbly and fun. She hugged me hard and said 'nice to see you again' (LOL). She gave a decent back massage with lots of teasing. On the flip she said 'ooh' looking at my flagpole and gave some nice kissing and body to body rubbing and teasing. CG, then she said 'fuck me' to indicate she wanted standing mish. She was moaning and breathing hard and said she had an O twice. Probably an act but she played the part well. On the way out, lots of hugs and she said "see you tomorrow" and giggled. Cute. Told me she is 32 and for the first time ever for one of these girls, I think she was being honest.
-
11-03-25 05:53 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 435I've been in the first room and the third room on the left. Never been beyond the curtain. Don't like the first room since it's so close to the door. I think each girl has an assigned room.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 22:57 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 50Rates
Tried to search, and it looks like current rates are 200. Does that include house fee or it in addition?
-
11-02-25 12:09 #17471Banned Member

Posts: 101This is like me trying to hold out for natural tits. It's going to be a very small number.
Originally Posted by Hughdog74
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 12:07 #17470Banned Member

Posts: 101The mysteries of Sakura
I also think there is a 3rd room on the left, the doorway is beyond the room on the right. I've come out of that room on the right and seen a girl lying down looking at her phone in the mystery 4th room. Also, Linda has been there at least a week and Mimi hasn't been there the last couple times I've been, so going shopping doesn't seem like the answer. Last week I called ahead to ask for Olivia, confirmed Olivia when I got there, and still was given Linda. I was pretty upset about it.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 12:02 #17469Senior Member

Posts: 37Any of the new girls at Sakura this month have any Bush? Didn't go last month since report was all were shaved. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 11:19 #17468Senior Member

Posts: 473Sakura room count
3 to the left and 1 to the right and not 2 to the left and 1 to the right? I musta went to the wrong Sakura then.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 10:10 #17467Senior Member

Posts: 1420More rooms
There are least 4 rooms. 3 to one side and one to the back right. Girls need a break once in awhile.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




