Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 26649
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24624

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of Lauren the other day. Same great service, same great taste. Very active mom but when she is available she is the absolute best.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/205183077582
    By chance what are her rates? Is she the same and CJ as what she offers?

  2. #24623

    Lauren

    Had a dream of Lauren the other day. Same great service, same great taste. Very active mom but when she is available she is the absolute best.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/205183077582

  3. #24622

    Rae / Sydney / Rachel

    Go to Flint Ripoff Reports then scroll down to 2/1/25. She's real and good if there isn't someone hiding in the closet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    This one looks way too good to be true. Searched the name in her post of Rae in GR and Lansing forums with no results. Anyone have any feedback or different name she might go by?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...4/966715873850

  4. #24621
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexem  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you're seeing those. A search for "Rae" or "Plays with Rae" in either of those forums gives nothing related to her.
    Search Rachel or Sydney.

  5. #24620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews in Lansing and Flint. Good and bad.
    I don't know where you're seeing those. A search for "Rae" or "Plays with Rae" in either of those forums gives nothing related to her.

  6. #24619

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer83  [View Original Post]
    Was the incall anonymous? I don't end up dreaming with a lot of providers because of them just hosting out of a apartment like house? Its always better when providers like infamous Sasha host out of hotels.
    She changes hotels frequently it seems.

  7. #24618

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    This one looks way too good to be true. Searched the name in her post of Rae in GR and Lansing forums with no results. Anyone have any feedback or different name she might go by?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...4/966715873850
    She has reviews in Lansing and Flint. Good and bad.

  8. #24617

    Russian

    Anybody? No match on pics, no review searching 'Russian', and has changed her # at least once.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/469525889361

  9. #24616

    Couldn't find any reviews Play with Rae

    This one looks way too good to be true. Searched the name in her post of Rae in GR and Lansing forums with no results. Anyone have any feedback or different name she might go by?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...4/966715873850
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251031_013525_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251031_013515_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #24615

    Was the incall safe and anonymous?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Attempted several times to see daydream / ginger. A snafu that I reported on earlier then multiple attempts with scheduling conflicts or crickets.

    Met her today, incall on 28th.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/day-dream--6084752433-/858994882193

    Dj.
    Was the incall anonymous? I don't end up dreaming with a lot of providers because of them just hosting out of a apartment like house? Its always better when providers like infamous Sasha host out of hotels.

  11. #24614

    Daydream aka ginger

    Attempted several times to see daydream / ginger. A snafu that I reported on earlier then multiple attempts with scheduling conflicts or crickets.

    Met her today, incall on 28th.

    150 ss, 200 hhr. I tried to get 150 hhr but she wouldn't budge. Imbacked up and need the release so ss it is.

    She strips, bbj and swallow. A nice deepthroat, but she essentially just throats it and plays around a little. Doesn't mix it up, no sloppy toppy, no attention to the boys.

    She has a hot body for sure and if I repeated I'd want to go for the hhr FS. Face is decent, teeth are jacked up. She is super sweet and has this kind of innocence to her. Maybe she is newer to the scene? She was a bit jumpy and fast spoken like maybe she was on candy but didn't see anything laying around. Place was clean and tidy.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/day-dream--6084752433-/858994882193

    Oh and she claims to do duos as well. Said she recently did a nice one with tiff Dallas from tryst. I dont believe it, but maybe. She described the ffm as a truly wonderful 3 way experience.

    Enjoy,

    Dj.

  12. #24613

    Massage section

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to believe no one has taken the plunge on this girl. Her latest ad actually includes the incall address. Wow! Anyway, last week I asked her to send another pic. See attached. If I can get to Wayland over the weekend, I'll report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/883775304885
    I recall reviews in massage section over the summer. Forget the name she was using at the time. Seemed generally positive but not fantastic.

    Best,

    Dj.

  13. #24612

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Good info. Thanks guys.

    Speaking of Wayland and potential for LEO, I've seen a few girls now hosting in Wayland. I think Caution is definitely the right approach.
    I have definitely noticed an influx of Wayland,/ Gun Lake / Dorr adds very recently. I'm not certain if it is the loss of federal benefits causing it or if is indeed someones uncle looking to see what can be seen.

    Either way be very careful in the Wayland area as there is state, county and Tribal LEO there all of the time. Myself I like to stay close to my regular. It's less likely to come with weekend accommodations. Stay safe. JK.

  14. #24611

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    A word of caution. That address is right behind the State patrol post. I would use extreme caution.

    Be safe. JK.
    Good info. Thanks guys.

    Speaking of Wayland and potential for LEO, I've seen a few girls now hosting in Wayland. I think Caution is definitely the right approach.

  15. #24610

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to believe no one has taken the plunge on this girl. Her latest ad actually includes the incall address. Wow! Anyway, last week I asked her to send another pic. See attached. If I can get to Wayland over the weekend, I'll report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/883775304885
    A word of caution. That address is right behind the State patrol post. I would use extreme caution.

    Be safe. JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape