Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 44196
-
10-31-25 09:58 #41106Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Asia spa * KiKi
KiKi is about 4'11 100#. Might have the tightest body out of the new lineup. She is beautiful with nice long hair and really fair skin. She fixed her hair in a bun. Nice thigh gap. Trimmed Bush. Man made 32 c. She took her clothes off and started her LFK. Sensual BBJ was really good. Really wet. No teeth and good attempts at DT. Did that for almost 20 minutes. She got the hat out and started out on top and showed me how tight she could squeeze her pussy. As she started to sqeeel, "Howw too," and flipped back to missionary. Was able to squeeze in a little doggie but she didn't seem to enjoy doggie too well. A little bit of doggy. She liked missionary better. One not to be missed. Good one. Translation app highly recommended.
-
10-31-25 02:39 #41105Senior Member

Posts: 72Take it as a sign
Been having an itch lately only a thick Latina can scratch but have had no luck.
Earlier in the week I hit up Garden with the Latina busy and du calme was too after driving down.
I tried my luck again tonight and Garden only to be told the infamous Ruby was gone for the day and I may never get to tap it. The girl working cute spinner with big tits poking out tried to get me to stay but provided me the address to DC and said they have one. I took my ass down there only to be told the Latina was busy. I was in the first room and told them I was sent there when this cute girl with a monster ass walks by to grab water. I tell mms I want her but they said she was busy for 40 minutes. Again, they tried keeping me even with one of the girls pulling my dick out in the doorway saying she'll give a good massage. When trying to leave they said to wait and this Latina girl appeared in the room but didn't seem happy. I think she was pulled from the other client telling me $200 for everything plus the door fee. I called it a night and took it as a sign it wasn't meant to be.
That ass was something else I'd love to tap but I'm not paying that much more over the going rate. Hope the girls rotate and I get another crack at these girls.
-
10-30-25 17:29 #41104Banned Member

Posts: 10IVY experience
I went to drop off my rental at empire, saw this IVY massage off imperial. Went to see how good is it. Greeted by Jenny 40's, decent looker. Place is well lit and rooms spotless. Great full body massage, limited English, but enough to get a little chitchat going while she work those magic hands. Flipped after she did a good 20 minutes massage, real great tease with those light brushes and thing massage, got hard naturally from the fun play, signal me for tension release, and why not right? Great grip and great pace. All and all for 60 +60 is decent HJ spot.
-
10-30-25 16:53 #41103Banned Member

Posts: 3Don't worry their shops are all close by, If she leaves Du calme, she is either going to Garden or I beauty at belflower, worse case she goes to SD location. Suki and Mila basically said it as much, they owns plenty of shops, next time just grab her number if you want to get contacts.
Originally Posted by ChThrowAway
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 16:26 #41102Senior Member

Posts: 28Shift Change
Sounds like Friday will be the last day for most of the girls across the board and we'll be rotating in a new shift starting Saturday.
Originally Posted by ChThrowAway
[View Original Post]
Enjoy the trick or treat.
-
10-30-25 12:29 #41101Senior Member

Posts: 26Lemon from Du Calme is leaving
Recently visited Lemon last week and found out her last day is Friday. I forgot to ask if she was simply going to work at another location. Hopefully she'll pop up at another shop nearby.
-
10-30-25 12:20 #41100Senior Member

Posts: 289[Deleted by Admin] She doesn't have a big ass and she's not athletic.
Originally Posted by Huge1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 11:29 #41099Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage 2018 shortie
I dnt think it was but it was not fully lighted. Might try vivi and monica to confirm. But anna definitely a cutie.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 03:23 #41098Senior Member

Posts: 30Bella at Du Calme
Today I met Bella. She's got that cute, playful face with a little drawn-on beauty mark under each eye, long brown hair, and a body that just perfect, athletic and sexy as hell, with nice C-cups, and a big round ass that's just perfect for slapping.
She greeted me with a cute smile and led me to the last room at the end of the hall. Her English isn't perfect, but we still managed to get our point across. I told her I wanted a quick shower, and she helped me dry off afterwards, then things started heating up.
In the room, I immediately grabbed her, feeling how soft and inviting she was. We went straight into some DFK, tongues battling while her hands caressed my balls and stroked my junior. She had me sit at the edge of the bed and she instantly turned into blowjob machine, giving really good long BBBJ, with a lot of spit, hand twisting, and intense eye contact. I grabbed her long hair, guiding her how I like it, and she let me do some face-fucking on her for a good while.
Then we did a quick 69, nice clean tasting pussy, and I even gave her a nice lick around her ass, which looked just as juicy. When I was ready, she put the raincoat on, and she started bouncing on my cock in that sexy RCG. Seeing her big ass jiggle like that was just so damn good. We switched to doggy style, and she took my deep thrusts like a champ, moaning so damn sexy and convincing. Her ass is so thick and perfect, it absorbed everything I threw at her.
We moved around a bit and got into standing mish, I held her hips high, as I pounded her tight little pussy. She squeezed my cock with her kegels, tightening up just enough, and I blasted inside her. We kept going because honestly, being inside her just felt too damn good. When I finally pulled out, she removed the condom and helped to wipe me down, then went down on me for a long post nut BBBJ, I think she was trying for that second pop but I was too drained.
Afterward, we took a quick shower, and I thanked her, smacked that gorgeous ass of hers one more time, and headed out. Bella was a blast, and I'll be back real soon for another round. Damn, I love this spot.
HF: 60 Tips:150.
-
10-30-25 00:58 #41097Senior Member

Posts: 334Was Anna or Sunny that cute short girl you saw the other day, or was it someone else. They have a good line up here, can't go wrong with anyone. Monica and Vivi are worth a try. Mia is a bit tall and thick, and there's a Susan that I've never seen.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 00:11 #41096Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Night is dark and full of terrors, if I really want table shower, I just go to 99 health if I really need it. Else where is a bit risk taking require especially on BP of all places these days.
Originally Posted by Socalasian
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:35 #41095Senior Member

Posts: 513Doing it wrong
I guess you been doing it wrong and didn't realize what you're licking inside her mouth or all the flavors before you jammed your tongue in there.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Keeps on tonguing K80.
-
10-29-25 21:20 #41094Banned Member

Posts: 10LK moon experience
I stopped by at this joint after reading some ok reviews, aside from the parking is a joke it is either walk of shame or get boxed in from the back entrance, the inside looked good and it was clean, so you can't really complain about that. Only 2 girls working, got Luna out of the line up, Luna's massage with oil was nice, she had me turn on my back and she was rubbing more oil on my body. She was also touching my dick getting me hard. I fingered her nice pussy, so I slipped one in her pussy and it was really good feeling. She's got a really nice kitty that's for sure.
She continued to jerk me off, but she also grabbed for a cover and started to put it on. When she put her mouth on my cock, that is when I got really warm. She was doing lots of good DT action, but she also was rubbing my balls at the same time. That is what got me extremely hard. By then, I told her I wanted her on top. I was a bit worried I would have a hard time keeping it up, nice riding techniques, finished in the bag after 10 minutes. Quickie but a goodie, both girl's quality is fair, late 30's early 40 age range, decent to get the job done, but not worth for repeat unless something changes, at least for me anyway. 50 H 140 T.
-
10-29-25 20:49 #41093Senior Member

Posts: 334It's physically impossible to stick your tongue out with your lips completely closed.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:08 #41092Senior Member

Posts: 663BP Garbage Place
If you're trolling around BP and come across an ad for nuru / soak / walk in special $99 don't do it. Had a friend just hit them up- was one fat lady in a tiny office off Westminster Blvd. A one-room place with a blow up whirlpool and a massage table with no a / c. He said all she did was give him a lame massage (clothed) and a HJ. Basically a bait and switch scam. Avoid at all cost.
Happy Hunting!











Reply With Quote





