Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 7529
-
10-31-25 02:25 #7004Regular Member

Posts: 22Girls at Vera's shop
Anyone know who else is at Vera's place in Waiapahu? Glanced a couple walking around but when I texted her another time who else is available she just says she's available LOL.
-
10-30-25 14:57 #7003Regular Member

Posts: 4Me too!
If anyone what's to share there input on this with me also much appreciated.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 01:38 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 713You can try your luck at massage schools. No hanky panky is the rule there and it seemed to me when I went to check it out, it was mostly angry lesbians. They would get mad if you even say you hips and butt are tight. But. Sometimes, you get lucky. I ended up with one that was older and gave a good massage. I don't know if she just liked me or what, but she would suck me off in there too. Saw her a bunch of times until she got fired. Then she would take me at her house. Saw her a bunch of times there until she got too clingy. Then I had to cut her loose.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 00:32 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 520That's the best kind. Hit me up too, ILK.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 21:10 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 339Looking to be a bit adventurous
Looking for a provider who is working in a legit spot that provides HE. Like the kind that could get her in trouble if other people find out. But that scenario or atmosphere gets me really on. If anyone has someone I'd appreciate share or DM is fine. Thanks!
-
10-23-25 12:53 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 1502Same question
Ditto bro same question. $50 for HJ is good, $240 for FS with massage is average for CFS. Anita give you BBBJ and let you cum in her pussy BBFS, and a shitty massage for that price, LOL.
Originally Posted by Emepe
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 23:23 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 287Dawan's prices
She ain't cheap. You're going to spend more money than you usually do. Go see her and see if you money controls your actions or your dick. My dick controlled mine.
Originally Posted by Emepe
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 21:41 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 108Dawan prices
What was the prices for serviced? Thabks.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 21:08 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 287Dawan
She reminds me of a cute girl I knew in college. She says she's from Thailand. Speaks good english. Ok massage. On the expensive side for other services. FS offered. Beautiful body.
Originally Posted by Gmoney6
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:25 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 108Is the $50 for HE? And was the $240 for FS on top of the house fee?
Originally Posted by Gmoney6
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:21 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 176Ok this is unbelievable price that's deal I never got that cheap price.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 01:47 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 7880 house fee plus 240?
Originally Posted by Gmoney6
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 23:24 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 34Dawan Massage
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13282206.html
Saw Dawan recently. Very attractive young Thai girl. Nice Cs (only a guess). Tan all over. Place is in tow, in a house. Parking in the area is terrible, took a while to find street parking. She has a massage table and bed in the same room. Massage was light, but relaxing. Extras were on the more expensive side ranging from $50 to $$ Negotiated down to $$40. CBJ, cowgirl and ended in missionary. I would go back if she brought her prices down.
-
10-20-25 14:16 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 280Scarlett
Parking was okay theres a section for guest parking that just like 100 yards away. They have a security guy in cart in area.
Massage HJ 1. 6.
Massage b2 b nuru 2. 5.
Massage b2 b nuru FS 3.
Is what I was quoted. Massage was soso not bad she used elbows and I was little sore so some was painful but in a good way.
Also the 300 is a tad high for the risk of new place for me. But so many fakes flakes and other two I wanted to see all booked up so finally I was in that area and she msged back from previous day so I was not in the right mind and went LOL. I actually enjoy her body type. Shes petite and busty cute butt. Pretty face and hair. Seemed younger.
-
10-20-25 08:56 #6990Regular Member

Posts: 13Fantastic 2
Passby this place many times and decided to check it out last week. Rang the doorbell and was told a 20 minute wait. After laying down, Vivi came in. Told her I wanted a strong massage and she delivered. She used her elbows, knees, and walking on back. At the end, I pointed to junior. She asked if I wanted happy and I said yes. Good finish and total damage $1. 2.










Reply With Quote





