Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 3778
-
10-30-25 21:55 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 870Cherry Spa Upland, Can XStreet Campus
Decided to repeat to Get A massage from Jessica. Massage was pretty good, she recognized me so she took alot longer on the massage. Finally she finished which I would of just settled for that, but she decided to wipe me down and jump on the Pole and slid up and an down, DFK this time and 69 in between positions, warm and wet lips and on to the next position / doggie was all I can take, so had to finish all in her, not choice, she sucked every drop from my straw which was a first for me. Anyway, she's around for a few more days I assume, so if your into petite 30 ish Asians with nice lips head to V. Check her out. The repeat was a totally different experience. I shorted her by accident due to the money for tip was like stuck deep in my pants when I pulled them out, but she counted the tip and was fine w_180 plus house fee.
Why did I go again, for the massage mainly. But, I'm not rich by any means.
-
10-29-25 01:44 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 870Like to go back, cool spot.
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 19:10 #3341Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Cherry Spa in Upland
Was out in the Ontario area and did some scouting as I'm not in this area too often. Ended up coming across a spot called Cherry Spa in Upland. Arrived and was greeted by not 1 but 2 beautiful girls.
Candy was about 5' maybe 5' 1". Around 100 pounds, long light brown, golden hair. Has some beautiful man made D cups.
Jessica was the other girl who greeted me. Slightly taller then Candy. Candy had long brown hair and amazing natural B cups.
They both quickly took me to the room and asked how long I wanted to stay today while they are both playing with my dick while I was still dressed. Opted for a 30 minute session and was told the house fee was $50. They asked if I was interested in a 4 hands session and I said fuck it. Both the girls had good chemistry and we had already made it this long didn't want to regret it after I left. We talked about pricing for the 4 hands and what was on their menus and ended up tipping 360 for a little extra something. Stay tuned for that. All in at 410.
Both girls started in kissing me with some LFK while I sat down to start getting undressed. They would occasionally stop kissing me and kiss each other which was so hot I couldn't believe it. Once I was undressed Candy told me to lay down and Jessica slipped out to gather some supplies.
Candy started a massage. The massage was pretty solid. A lot of teasing especially once Jessica came back into the room. Asked if I could flip because at this point I was ready to go.
Candy and Jessica started the session off with a BBBJ. They took turns alternating between sucking my dick and balls and kissing me. Both the girls have great BJ's.
Candy ended up slipping the cover on and mounting me in cowgirl and I pulled Jessica up onto the table and she sat on my face. Her pussy was clean and tasted delicious. Candy and Jessica exchanged some light kisses while Candy rode me. Ended up moving Candy to doggy for a little bit until I was close to cumming and I pulled out for a little break.
Now down to why I tipped as much as I did. Jessica ripped the cover off and told me it was her turn. I started fucking her BBFS in doggy. Pussy was so tight and wet. I was fucking her pretty hard and knew I wasn't going to last long and asked Candy to get down on her knees and finish in her mouth when I was ready. I lasted a little bit but not long and I pulled out and finished in Candy's mouth.
Both the girls cleaned me up and sat and hung out while I got dressed. Still replaying this session in my head. By far one of the best sessions I've ever had. If you're in the area hit this place up you won't regret it!
-
10-28-25 15:35 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 37Jessica at Cherry Spa
I was driving through the area yesterday and then remembered one of you spoke that there is another Jessica at this place. Pulled over and looked at this forum and found it. Walked in around 3 PM. They were busy and I asked for Jessica, then they had me wait in a room. After like 15 mins, Jessica comes in, all cheerful and teasing. She has a nice body, B cups and a brown curly hairstyle. She was wearing a fishnet bodysuit which made her look hot and almost tell everyone FS is on the table.
I handed her hf and tips, and I told her I want to service directly. Quickly disrobed and we then started DFK and feeling each other up. Since I had already gotten undressed and was soon at attention. She quickly cleaned my jr and anal with wipes and alcohol spray, then she had me on my fours and she went in for the rimming job and the BBJ from behind. Flipped over and she gave me another BBBJ, amazing, very smooth, no teeth, great suction, really leaned into it. Had to stop her as I was getting close to blowing, and was thinking about calling for the cover, Jessica straddled on me and teased my junior with her wet pussy, I was rock hard and my tip was almost thrusted in her pussy in raw, she asked me if I need a condom, I asked about the extra tips and she said 100, I agreed.
We started with CG with some lfk while I was grabbing her tits. Her pussy was wet and tight, and she let out some nice soft moans. She's into it. Switched to mish with hard and ball deep poundings and more soft moans. Finally changed to Doggy and cum deep in her pussy. Awesome.
More kissing and cleanup, and Jessica sent me on my way. A truly enjoyable experience overall.
-
10-27-25 23:04 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 58Halloween??
Just wondering if any of the girls are in costume for Halloween. If you have any reports of girls in costumes, I'm game!
-
10-26-25 16:05 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 80Rates
They are indeed up since covid. However, some of the more established shops are still reasonable with HF's amd dono's.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
The shop on Garey S of 10 is $40 HF and won't break the bank for service.
Nag of central is $50 HF, but you can talk them down for service.
Some places in Colton will be reasonable too.
Remember, YMMV as long as you're ok with models with a few on the odometer.
DD.
-
10-25-25 00:11 #3337Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Naughty cherries and no cream
Hold up, brother. You're telling me she didn't let you 69 after maybe getting a creampie from the guy before, since you say you noticed a sticky substance that wasn't yours? Sounds like she did you a favor. I'm not trying to kink shame, but tasting another monger's juices isn't something I ever want to experience. LOL.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
Anyway, from my two previous visits, all the services listed were offered and provided, except I don't think the girls I saw offered BBFS, nor did I ask. Nonetheless, this place is a fun little spot where I've found some sexy nymphos who are eager to please.
-
10-24-25 11:43 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 184She insisted on the cim with me, I'd preferred the creampie but assumed she didn't want me to.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
She also initiated dfk right away once she realized I was there to play before I even undressed. Got a dfk from Anna too as she tried to sell a 2 girl session.
During BBBJ she turned around and I'm initiated a 69 as well.
I'm not big on MPs but I quickly learned YMMV as I visited the same girl someone reported on and got no where near what they said went down. One girl refused a BBBJ even with multiple people saying she does that and more.
-
10-24-25 06:57 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 374 hands at Blue Moon Spa
I came to Blue Moon to see my old friend Joanna.
She waited by the door for me, gave me light kisses when I arrived, and I handed her the house fee and tips once the door closed. Feeling tired so I asked for a massage first. Everything went smoothly. Then I flipped, and Joanna went out to get her supplies.
After about two minutes, Jessica came in followed by Joanna, she asked me if I was interested in 4 hands. And she also provided a promotion (nice discount, I was like why not? Jessica looks very cute, with a vibe similar to Joanna's, but with bigger breasts and a petite body. I also read some good things about her so I was thrilled to have her join us.
Both girls quickly undressed and we went into business with no time wasted, I started to DATY with my baby Joanna, while Jessica gave me a slow, passionate, all-suction, no-teeth BBBJ—just the way I like it. When Jessica saw how much Joanna enjoyed me eating her out, she asked if she could get a sample of what I offer. How could I deny a pretty lady's request like that? So, of course, I munched on Jessica's pussy like I was diving for pearls while Joanna switched to keep Jr. Company with her sensual BBBJ and BLS, knowing exactly what I like.
Once both girls were wet and ready, we put on a cover and started with RCG with Joanna while Jessica DFKed me and let me continue fingering her to keep the juices flowing nonstop. It took about three different positions (Mish, CG, Doggy) for me to finish because both girls' sexual energy, along with their alluring vocal performance, kept me going nonstop. All three of us were sweating like we'd just run a mile. I asked if we needed to switch condoms, but they said it wasn't necessary. I eventually could not hold anymore when doing stand doggy with Joanna so I asked for cim and shot my load in Jessica's mouth.
Afterward, we cleaned up, and I handed the tips to Jessica. With a bit of time left, Joanna and Jessica gave me a relaxing four-hand back massage until the session ended. The two girls chatted and giggled from time to time, creating a very comfortable and warm atmosphere. I almost fell asleep. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.
-
10-24-25 02:05 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 870Made a visit after A hard Days work. Jessica was standard Asian, BB was offered, tried it. Went well, didn't really notice the difference without the Cover, maybe because she wasn't tight? I did notice the customer before me had cum in her and she didn't know untill I was in motion and noticed A sticky white protein paisty cream, it was very sticky, I know it wasn't from me. Any way was an ok service. . . Massage was ok, and no 69,no dfk, no cum 8 n mouth. Think you men be MAKING THINGS UP.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 22:28 #3333Regular Member

Posts: 7Coming to town tomorrow
I am new to the AMP scene, veteran with the TNA and PD ladies, and want to dip my toe in AMPs and enjoy some of these awesome stories that get shared about them. I fly in tomorrow before noon and was hoping to find some place to relieve some stress. Is reservation the way to go or are there some good walk-in options? Anyone have a good recommendation for a newbie friendly place that might be on my path from Ontario to Brea?
-
10-22-25 17:38 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 184Thanks I checked them out and can confirm. Jessica does BBFS for extra 100, Anna does not. I'd say Jessica is closer to 30th -40's in age. Asians can hide their age well but I could tell. Did BBFS session with Jessica and finished in her mouth plus she gave me a bonus 2 min BJ as I got dressed. I'm sure most would love them but I'm not a fan of that over the top "me luv you long time" act they put on.
Originally Posted by Loveteabag
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:50 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 707Rates Are Up, I Guess
I don't get to the IE much but I'll be there in a few days, so I read down through the thread a few pages. I guess the days of a $. 2 donation for CFS are behind us now. Too bad, it seems like before Covid it was a flat $.
Originally Posted by Loveteabag
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
10-20-25 13:02 #3330Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Standard Dono
From my experience I was quoted the standard donation.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
House Fee: 50 Hh; 60:45 min; 70 Hour.
Tips: 140 HH; 150:45 min 160: Hour.
-
10-20-25 11:23 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 184Nice! What was your total donation without?
Originally Posted by DulXiong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





