Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 28207
-
10-30-25 16:48 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes I saw her. And at least one other senior member of this board did too. I first saw the Tryst post with the correct tour dates.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
I trust LC, not the link you posted. Tall and slim young hot blonde. Run don't walk if she returns. LC now shows Mobile under the review tab.
Follow her Snap: pytwynter901
-
10-30-25 15:40 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 2154Yoli.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
She isn't by dale mabry. She's more near USF / Busch gardens.
She's also a UTR and doesn't have an ad.
-
10-30-25 15:26 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 541Wynter
Did you actually see her in person in the USF area, or was this just a Snap chat you had?
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
It's pretty strange that she had an ad in Pensacola yesterday, too.
https://secrethostess.com/10557150/
-
10-30-25 15:06 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 28Not Yoly
No, I think she doesn't have an ad out. That "Yoly" is different and one of them spammed Dale mabry addresses.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 14:17 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info on Karol?
I keep seeing this ad with a lot of comments on it but no reviews. Has anyone had any experience with Karol?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8133624458
-
10-30-25 13:07 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 62Is this girl even legit, did you actually see her, because I spoke to her and she's not even in Florida, she told me Alabama. Look her up on several sites and she's all over the map LOL has the vibes of a scam.
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 10:52 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 82Now in Tampa. Wynter / Heavyn
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...435/9015746944
Here is a nice girl visiting Florida, originally from Memphis.
Tall and thin, 24 years old. Very reasonable rates, open menu.
She's staying near USF. Book with confidence.
We need more like her coming through the area. Treat her right.
Ask her for her snap, she was much more responsive on snap.
Tell her Pieguy sent you.
-
10-30-25 10:44 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 2928I feel a deposit request coming your way.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 09:53 #25394Regular Member

Posts: 9Tryst / OnlyFans ads
Out of curiosity, I checked a couple of these out and unfortunately, they were super busy and couldn't meet but had lots of time if I wanted to chat on OnlyFans. They were in Tampa, of course, but schedules and such. Just bad timing I suppose LOL.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 08:33 #25393Senior Member

Posts: 54GFE Wanted
Hey fellow friends.
I am looking for a GFE in New Tampa, WC, Brandon, Riverview areas. If anyone knows kindly refer few.
Hygiene and strictly. GFE. Thanks in Advance.
-
10-30-25 06:46 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 196She goes back and forth.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 00:22 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 111I don't even think the girl is real. She's AI.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 23:49 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 377Lea
Hopefully She comes out and be able to get hold of. I miss Her tight Kitty.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 23:47 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 377Lea
Most Of Us knows Her By Lea, others By Real name, but She probably started to call her self, Bella. Some of these Girl Don't like to Shake their real names.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 23:44 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 377Yoly
The One On dale Mabry?
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






