Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 30808
-
11-02-25 15:50 #28738Regular Member

Posts: 25Clean and Safe
Echo the monger said. Standard place like many other in triangle area. However, kept it very clean with welcoming ambience to feel comfortable as soon as you get in. Real deal is her head job. She never tires on it.
All allowed with CFS, for me DATY is little weird with kitty being old even though very clean.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 17:06 #28737Senior Member

Posts: 38Fun Size Cutie
Hi Raleigh. I've started traveling to your fine city for business recently. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of your wonderful companions.
I am particularly impressed with Fun Size Cutie:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/140795588655
She was very good on comms and had immediate availability for me. She gave me the address and when I arrived she was prompt to greet me and let me in. It is a private residence, very nice on the outside, a little rundown inside, however. I think there was a roomie there, but the stairs up to her room are right at the front door, so no need to trapse throughout the home. I detected no smells or orders and nothing really put me off.
Once in the room, she was very accommodating. She truly is fun-sized, standing under 5' tall. Very pretty. She's a wonderful kisser. I had a very nice time with her -- I enjoyed using her body for my pleasure. She's also good with conversation.
I did see a pack of smokes on the dresser, but I didn't get a strong whiff of it, either in the room or on her breath. And we kissed a lot.
I will repeat.
-
11-01-25 12:54 #28736Senior Member

Posts: 75MILF Brandi
Review:
Saw Brandi today and honestly — 10/10 experience.
She's got that "MILF you see at the grocery store buying almond milk and breaking hearts in the produce aisle" vibe. Not a runway model, but the kind of natural, real-world attractive that makes you do a double take and suddenly pretend you need apples you definitely don't need. Her pics are not as good as in person. Her place was spotless. I mean. Cleaner than my dentist's office kind of spotless. She was freshly showered, smelled great, and looked even better. Extremely easy to talk to — zero attitude, zero drama. Just chill, relaxed energy. Session flowed naturally, no clock-watching, and I genuinely had fun. Like actual fun. Left smiling like I just got away with something. The "damage" was under three, and for the full hour she delivered exactly what was promised, no rush, no upsell, no nonsense. I literally have no complaints — and I'm the type who can complain about anything, including weather forecasts. Would I see her again?
Yes. Without hesitation. In fact, I might accidentally swing by that grocery store again just in case.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...8/499975810905
-
11-01-25 03:06 #28735Banned Member

Posts: 160Thank you for your feedback. I have seen Nami's ad for years but always noticed that the pics never changed. The experience did sound fun and others have also said she was fun. However, your decision not to repeat based on more time, with a more attractive woman can be had for the same price point was noted.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
As always, its your choice!
-
10-31-25 19:23 #28734Senior Member

Posts: 243I saw her a year ago
The pics are either really old or of her 20 something year old daughter. I paid for her top tier hour back then. Started with a shower and she joined. She started a BBBJ there. Got back to the air mattress and she gave me a BBBJCIM. After she cleaned me and gave me a massage until I could get hard again. Then more BBBJ and then she climbed on top for CFS. After finishing a few positions, she gave me another massage. Then we got into the shower. She cleaned me up, dressed me, and I left.
Originally Posted by GraphikDude
[View Original Post]
She was a lot of fun, but I didn't repeat. At the price point, I could get an hr with more attractive women.
-
10-31-25 18:42 #28733Senior Member

Posts: 182The "Non AMP Massages" thread has good information on her. Haven't seen in her in a while but her nuru massage session is good enough for me. It was a bit expensive at 300 a couple of years ago but in today's world it's on par with the kind of service you get. In the 1 hr nuru session she will start with a shower with you, then a body slide with the nuru gel on an air mattress, a tug and end with a shower. She is a bit chunky than her photos and hosts in a decent apartment.
Originally Posted by GraphikDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 18:09 #28732Senior Member

Posts: 216Several reviews of her on the Non AMP board, you'll find what you're looking for there.
Originally Posted by GraphikDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 17:31 #28731Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone had experience with Nami? Curious of legit or a scam. Any details you can share are appreciated:
https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
-
10-31-25 11:34 #28730Senior Member

Posts: 69I've seen her once before, it was years ago though. She looks like her pictures, thankfully she doesn't use filters to hide how she really looks Her mouth skills are pretty good, but she gets a little squeamish when it's time for the pop, so don't expect anything amazing for the finish. I haven't tried FS or anything like that. Overall she's worth a visit IMO, just don't put her at the top of your list.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 12:52 #28729Senior Member

Posts: 72Candy Deep throat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/195787006
What's up fellow hobbyists been a while LOL. Anyone got any details on her? That ass is very tempting.
-
10-30-25 11:06 #28728Senior Member

Posts: 1712Latina, only here until Friday: Seniors hit me up
An older traveling group for Latina's reached out to me. They're fielding girls in Raleigh again. The pics for this one are pretty good. Hit me up for info. They are legit, fair priced and generally really hot girls. Hope they keep coming back but I can't get to this one before she leaves.
-
10-30-25 11:05 #28727Senior Member

Posts: 1712Not her sister. That's her daughter. Klassy told me herself and she was in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 10:57 #28726Senior Member

Posts: 1712The good, the bad, keeping the flame alive
Figured I'd chime in with some helpful info.
Good to go:
Saw Ava / Baby for the first time in years and she was lucid and a really good time. Prices back down to earth. Don't pay over 120!
(no current link).
New to the game: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/172981110504
She's clean, sweet.
Londong: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/228996634852
Legit. Was a bit edgy first time I saw her quite a while ago, but been in contact since and she seems friendly and more open minded.
Been reaching out to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/108933946222
But since getting a new number, radio silence. I hear she looks better than the pics, so I was interested.
Avoid / reminder:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/621786802402
Thief, gross.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/195667872
This is the repackaged one who called the police from in my own car because I wouldn't drop her off where she wanted. Fucking psycho.
-
10-30-25 08:27 #28725Senior Member

Posts: 80A huge Thanks and one last update on Klassy
Just wanted to thank you mongers who chimed in on my last post trying to identify Rosie. Your comments led me to all of the info I needed. So, thanks again!
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
On Another note, I posted about Klassy a few weeks back. Many of you may have seen her but for those who haven't I'll add to my last post. As I previously stated, she just isn't much to look at. BUT, there are a few major factors I need to mention: 1 - her head game is better than average 2 - that little pussy is primo 3 - She actually answers the damn phone when I text! So, I saw her again. She was kind of in a bind and gave me a deal on a session. Complete around the world. Got head, pussy and ass, and ran over our time which she never once mentioned. After hitting that ass I have to say it is as good as the pussy. Now as I stated before, she will not be for everyone, but for me personally the service has been 5 star twice in a row. Best of luck and stay safe!
-
10-29-25 21:48 #28724Senior Member

Posts: 97An oldie but a goodie
She definitely was fun. If any mongers take the plunge let us know if she's still got it. Hopefully, she hasn't gained a tremendous amount of weight like some other providers that pop back after a few years.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





