Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 906 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 13590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12420
    What are her rates. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    I offered a good chunk of money for Greek and was turned down. Very limited English, but still took directions well. She looks way better in person IMO and is maybe the best bang for your buck. Long thick coal black hair, flawless skin, perfect body.
    .

  2. #12419

    Meli

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195792865

    20 roses more than the normal qv. Located practically in the J-Mall Target parking lot. If anyone has seen Bety she is a younger version of her. Super tight slender body with a C cup boob job. It isn't my body type preference, but I like dome variety. Started with CBJ that was mid, but it's rare fir any CBJ to get you excited. Stand RCG and then doggie. She took it well and her movements encouraged the pounding. Switched to mish, which I normally only do for the view, but she threw her legs all the way back and let me pound away. Normally I don't get off with mish because I can tell that the girls aren't letting me go deep and won't compromise with their legs. I get it they don't want to be in too much pain due to the nature of the business. She let me slam away!

    Not my body type, but the next time I'm looking for a body type outside of the curves I look for I would repeat.

  3. #12418

    No and No

    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Does Karla speak English? She do greek?
    I offered a good chunk of money for Greek and was turned down. Very limited English, but still took directions well. She looks way better in person IMO and is maybe the best bang for your buck. Long thick coal black hair, flawless skin, perfect body.

  4. #12417
    Had a chance to meet susy. She's got the body limited English or translate on phone. Will let you play with tits. Draw back no kiss, no daty, no tease or warm up. Pretty much cover goes on if your ready or not. I would say not been doing this very long. Would not do longer than 30 min visit. On to the next one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195472785#.

    This girl is Super Tiny. I've been with 15-20 Asians and this girl makes them all look like giants. Well under 5' tall. She had some of the most beautiful natural tits I've ever seen. Everything covered. Did mish and doggy. Was going to do standing doggy but my dick came up to her mid-back so that wasn't happening. She really got into it in doggy. Constant eye contact and sat up so I could put my hand around her neck with one hand and grab her chest and pull her up against me with the other hand. Only complaint would be she wouldn't let me pick her up and fuck her, but it probably would have broke her in half. 120 roses qv and I would absolutely repeat. 30 min was 180.
    .

  5. #12416

    Karla?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    Does Karla speak English? She do greek?

  6. #12415

    Big booty providers?

    I will be visiting Louisville for the first time this weekend. Can somebody point me in the right direction of a big booty provider? Preferably White or Hispanic.

  7. #12414

    Alot of time on my hands

    Blessed with a great deal of availability lately.

    Autumn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumn1008

    So for a few days I was trying to set up something with Autumn. Finally, decided on a general time for outcall. As typical as some other they say they are on there way over. Gives me a time and then when they don't show up you ask for status and nothing. Crickets. I expect more from someone older but life happens.

    Kelsey.

    https://callescort.org/502-756-4764

    Sweet girl. Quick to respond. Did ask for specific dick pic and I grudgingly agreed. I guess I should get use to that. She looks exactly like her pics. Reserved personality but nice girl probably because she comes off pretty young. No GFE. DATY upcharge. Not her thing so I didn't partake. CBJ average. But great view hitting from the back and super tight. I would probably see again. I love her look and if she lived in town I would consider seeing her regularly. She is traveling with the short Asian girl.

    Candy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195579832

    Lots of communication and a lot of fits and starts to finally see her after a series of unfortunate events. But I personally would see her again and will soon. Looks like her pics and has a great attitude.

    Ecbby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195505858

    I like curvy redheads. I had been on her OF site before. She has gained some weight since then but that doesn't bother me. Very cool chick. Very relaxed attitude. I would see her again and will probably soon.

    So 3 out of 4 I consider a high success rate.

  8. #12413

    Belladonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-jess32

    Has anyone seen this one? Any info on how she is in terms of quality of service? I reached out to her on Sunday and she told me she is booked out through the Thanksgiving. If that's the case she must be popular. Did a search for reviews and haven't found much. Just looking for some info. If anybody is willing to share their experience please PM me. Thanks!
    Yes. She used to work in Lexington and went by Belladonna Rose for forever and then took a break and I think went UTR for a while. She looks better than her pictures (which those look accurate to what she should look like now) and she was definitely more of what I'd think of as a true courtesan and a great 'host' all around. Extremely clean, takes care of herself, not on drugs and more of a healthy lifestyle person rather than me catching her on a good day.

    Top level service for me. Really gets into the deed and was True GFE. Pro tip, she said she really appreciated that I was dressed up and gets a turned on when someone shows up like they care. I wasn't dressed up dressed up, just like I was going out to a nice dinner. I don't always do that, but the location she was at I felt called for it so as to not stick out.

    Of course YMMV, keep in mind I saw her over a year ago. Let us know how it goes!

  9. #12412

    Kaycee

    Saw Kaycee, was overall disappointed. $80 for QV, $100 for hhr. Went for hhr and felt the rush from early in the visit. Pics accurate, BBBJ was way too toothy- and I'm not too big for mouth by any means. Did covered mish for a few minutes but I hate condoms so returned to HJ / BJ quickly but with her to the side so I could finger, that's when I detected the shitty smell.

    At about 15 minute mark she started to act really exasperated and overheated, asked me to take over jerking. If I wanted to do that I'd have stayed fucking home. Sucked her tits and jerked for a minute then directed her back to jerking and thought about asian girls to finish as I was ready to get out by then.

    Location was good, faster than 90% of these girls on reply, off-street parking in a motel where you're very visible to others in the motel but not to the road at all. Past reviews on EB had her as a great blowjob, so maybe an off day or some self-reviews. May repeat on one of those days where no one else is responding and if she would do BBBJ only for 60- not worth any more in my opinion.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8129219930

  10. #12411

    Jess for From Tryst. Looking for Info

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-jess32

    Has anyone seen this one? Any info on how she is in terms of quality of service? I reached out to her on Sunday and she told me she is booked out through the Thanksgiving. If that's the case she must be popular. Did a search for reviews and haven't found much. Just looking for some info. If anybody is willing to share their experience please PM me. Thanks!

  11. #12410

    Reviews

    Here are a few recent visits:

    Isabella Grace. Great body, but just an ok lay. Wants a deposit for incall. Everything is covered, no day. Not worth the cost.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isabellagrace

    Brooklyn. Delivers a solid bbbcim. Body is decent, tits are a little saggy. Her place is fine, but a little smoke smell. She can sometimes be a pain when scheduling. Setting a time then making you wait or not responding.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5027059729

    Bentley Absolute pain to schedule with. FS is decent, but it a CBJ if that bothers you. Place is safe and clean.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5022301103

    https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-keep

    Karmen. Good body and nice fake tits. Good bbbcim, but a little too down to business. FS is good too. Her place is safe, but a little dirty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5026892641

  12. #12409

    Gotcha

    Damn gotcha. You said any position no issue. I got excited. I don't have the biggest tool but a lot of these girls struggle to take anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocaBblm420  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get in contact with her with no avail. Had any luck? I had something setup once but it fell trough. You know if daty is allowed? Anyone else have a visit with her recently?

  13. #12408
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    What part of town and was in call ok.
    Apartments behind the Walmart and Target at Bashford Manor. I have zero reservations walking into any part of town personally, but if you do I guess I would suggest going during the day.

    One other thing to add, I'm always looking for variety. I want to experience unique women, and her size, body, and look are absolutely one of a kind. I'm 99% sure I used to see her at my gym years ago and here presence was striking. I'm seriously thinking of going back tomorrow.

  14. #12407
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195472785#.

    This girl is Super Tiny. I've been with 15-20 Asians and this girl makes them all look like giants. Well under 5' tall. She had some of the most beautiful natural tits I've ever seen. Everything covered. Did mish and doggy. Was going to do standing doggy but my dick came up to her mid-back so that wasn't happening. She really got into it in doggy. Constant eye contact and sat up so I could put my hand around her neck with one hand and grab her chest and pull her up against me with the other hand. Only complaint would be she wouldn't let me pick her up and fuck her, but it probably would have broke her in half. 120 roses qv and I would absolutely repeat. 30 min was 180.
    What part of town and was in call ok.

  15. #12406

    Susy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195472785#.

    This girl is Super Tiny. I've been with 15-20 Asians and this girl makes them all look like giants. Well under 5' tall. She had some of the most beautiful natural tits I've ever seen. Everything covered. Did mish and doggy. Was going to do standing doggy but my dick came up to her mid-back so that wasn't happening. She really got into it in doggy. Constant eye contact and sat up so I could put my hand around her neck with one hand and grab her chest and pull her up against me with the other hand. Only complaint would be she wouldn't let me pick her up and fuck her, but it probably would have broke her in half. 120 roses qv and I would absolutely repeat. 30 min was 180.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape