Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 26648
-
10-30-25 14:55 #24608Senior Member

Posts: 211She looks fun but no reviews?
It's hard to believe no one has taken the plunge on this girl. Her latest ad actually includes the incall address. Wow! Anyway, last week I asked her to send another pic. See attached. If I can get to Wayland over the weekend, I'll report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/883775304885
-
10-30-25 14:02 #24607Senior Member

Posts: 110November
Government shutdown SNAP payment November. Girls gonna need hella money feed kids with. Prolly see girls advertising who been gone or ghosted. They need money. We finna get discounts.
-
10-30-25 11:20 #24606Senior Member

Posts: 136Billie Banx
I am thinking about seeing Billie, but can't find any reviews. Has anyone seen her and willing to share your experience? Thank you.
https://tryst.link/escort/bookbilliebanxxx
-
10-30-25 09:43 #24605Senior Member

Posts: 412Sent you a message
Could you share her digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 08:52 #24604Senior Member

Posts: 125Thanks
That's good to know as the girl in the link I posted was full of red flags when I tried to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:16 #24603Senior Member

Posts: 187I don't know that girl
That's not Cosmic. I have never seen whoever that girl in your link is. Cosmic posted a few times but her posts are down now— at least last time I check. Her number will pull her old link on Google but if you follow the link, it just takes you to the "post has been removed" screen on STG.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
10-29-25 19:16 #24602Regular Member

Posts: 6Giving that Cosmic Thing a try
Seeing her tomorrow. Will report back with my findings.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 19:15 #24601Senior Member

Posts: 146Bobbi's back
She must be going deep into the archives of her phone history because I got a similar message from her last week and it's been almost 2 years since I last saw her. Athena recommended me if I recall.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 17:29 #24600Senior Member

Posts: 170Neveah
Seen posts from Neveah seems to have a nice body and was wondering if anyone has seen before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/947401270700
-
10-29-25 17:08 #24599Senior Member

Posts: 404Nice
Hopefully she is ok with bare oral instead of the stupid condom! All these ladies are never done for good the money is too alluring to them. Only one I haven't seen back after a hiatus was Athena.
Originally Posted by Riker101
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 14:45 #24598Senior Member

Posts: 125Cosmic?
I wonder if this is her. The description matches.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/503445075683
-
10-29-25 12:17 #24597Senior Member

Posts: 157This one hurts. Going to miss donating to the Jasmine foundation and planting my seed inside her garden. They say it's the worlds oldest profession and she's one of the best to ever do it.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:54 #24596Senior Member

Posts: 135Link?
Link??
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Tried stg and tryst but couldn't find her.
Thanks,
Dj.
-
10-29-25 10:30 #24595Senior Member

Posts: 211Jasmine's retirement
Couldn't agree more. She was one of the all time greats for so many reasons. Yeah, hopefully her health and income are both on the upswing.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:01 #24594Senior Member

Posts: 586Jasmine retired
Confirming and lamenting previous posts on Jasmine retirement from the hobby. No longer will I be driving to Godfrey & Market to see my AA friend of over 15 years. She will be definitely missed. Texted her 3 times over the last couple weeks to radio silence! That's shocking since she always answered the bell even pinch hit when others bailed. She was among the best for GFE, Greek, unlimited menu and above all her deep throat GOAT BBBJ. A true PSE. I believe she is on disability and her physical issues severely limited her performance. Jasmine was one of a kind. Bottum out.











Reply With Quote






