Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 44201
-
10-30-25 00:11 #41096Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Night is dark and full of terrors, if I really want table shower, I just go to 99 health if I really need it. Else where is a bit risk taking require especially on BP of all places these days.
Originally Posted by Socalasian
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:35 #41095Senior Member

Posts: 513Doing it wrong
I guess you been doing it wrong and didn't realize what you're licking inside her mouth or all the flavors before you jammed your tongue in there.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Keeps on tonguing K80.
-
10-29-25 21:20 #41094Banned Member

Posts: 10LK moon experience
I stopped by at this joint after reading some ok reviews, aside from the parking is a joke it is either walk of shame or get boxed in from the back entrance, the inside looked good and it was clean, so you can't really complain about that. Only 2 girls working, got Luna out of the line up, Luna's massage with oil was nice, she had me turn on my back and she was rubbing more oil on my body. She was also touching my dick getting me hard. I fingered her nice pussy, so I slipped one in her pussy and it was really good feeling. She's got a really nice kitty that's for sure.
She continued to jerk me off, but she also grabbed for a cover and started to put it on. When she put her mouth on my cock, that is when I got really warm. She was doing lots of good DT action, but she also was rubbing my balls at the same time. That is what got me extremely hard. By then, I told her I wanted her on top. I was a bit worried I would have a hard time keeping it up, nice riding techniques, finished in the bag after 10 minutes. Quickie but a goodie, both girl's quality is fair, late 30's early 40 age range, decent to get the job done, but not worth for repeat unless something changes, at least for me anyway. 50 H 140 T.
-
10-29-25 20:49 #41093Senior Member

Posts: 334It's physically impossible to stick your tongue out with your lips completely closed.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:08 #41092Senior Member

Posts: 663BP Garbage Place
If you're trolling around BP and come across an ad for nuru / soak / walk in special $99 don't do it. Had a friend just hit them up- was one fat lady in a tiny office off Westminster Blvd. A one-room place with a blow up whirlpool and a massage table with no a / c. He said all she did was give him a lame massage (clothed) and a HJ. Basically a bait and switch scam. Avoid at all cost.
Happy Hunting!
-
10-29-25 15:53 #41091Senior Member

Posts: 107Anna Massage 2018
Went to see Anna at massage 2018. I think she has a decent massage. I'd say better than Sunny even, and definitely way better than lulus. She's cute too despite flat chested while not my usual type, it was definitely enjoyable and will repeat when I can. Petite small body. Standard HE, HF. 4 and tip. 6.
-
10-29-25 13:32 #41090Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Costa and Irvine is pretty much dead, but if you just want action, I am sure there are several high-end kcorg locations in Irvine. AMP is a bit hard 2 find.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:46 #41089Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Sounds like a hell of a good time bud, mind telling what is the total damage? I am interested to try if it is the standard.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:09 #41088Senior Member

Posts: 513Down throat
Do you DFK with your tongue sticking out of your mouth while your lips are closed?
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:09 #41087Senior Member

Posts: 1066From what I can see, having lived there for several years, Costa Mesa is pretty much dead in regards to FS MPs. The City council has gone to great lengths in " Cleaning up" their community. From homelessness, unlicensed sober livings to MPs. Now there might be exceptions, but its just not worth pursuing anymore when you can just go North a short distance into Santa Ana / Tustin / Orange and find what we're looking for.
Best of luck.
DB.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:33 #41086Senior Member

Posts: 1377Doyers won't win. Go Jays.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:27 #41085Senior Member

Posts: 550This is one of the few places I've actually walked out of. I'm not sure what's up with South OC, but it's usually B / C-Tiered girls compared to other areas in OC and SGV. It's probably a good thing, though because I'd probably drain my bank account faster if all the hot ones were in my area.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:47 #41084Senior Member

Posts: 218Amazing Spa, Viet Girls, Westminster
Hey SammiJoon, can you describe hot? How tall is she? What is her body type? What's the damage? I am active in the Viet Girls thread and we brothers want more detail. I've heard about this spa but I heard the girls' attractiveness were mediocre except for a Jenny who no longer is there. Also, that they tend to be greedy and only give HJ. Please share more info.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:21 #41083Senior Member

Posts: 2015Costa Mesa
Any good Mps in Costa Mesa? Is Costa Mesa dead?
-
10-29-25 10:07 #41082Senior Member

Posts: 1066I posted a similar experience 4 months ago- I'm not buying.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






