Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 31673
-
10-29-25 22:25 #29783Senior Member

Posts: 269Damn, she is hot as hell if she's real.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 19:34 #29782Senior Member

Posts: 51Italian Princess
Forgot about this 1. Used to see her often back in 2022/23 on idrive. She supposedly moved but was back in East Orlando last week with a friend who has a similar look. Ass is ridiculous. Some baby damage but who gives af LOL. CBJ is serious and she throws it back like a champ in doggie. All I ever need is a qv. Enjoy. Will add the friends ad underneath hers incase she isn't in town at the moment.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3716203
-
10-29-25 19:07 #29781Senior Member

Posts: 51Miah
Can't advertise it enough. Hands down the best provider we have in Orlando at the moment. Body has always been top tier. She's been back and the gym and a lot more toned than her previous stint. BBBJ is insane as always. Always passionate. Not much more to say that hasn't already been said. Comms could be better but she has a lot going on in her personal life and is always getting slammed with calls / messages.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3698165
-
10-29-25 19:03 #29780Senior Member

Posts: 51Quinn Waters
Second experience with a "Porn Star" if that's what you want to call her. Was actually a fan of the work she has put out so I thought why not give it a shot. Really quick and easy comms / verification. Got a drink with her before we got to the dream and she was actually really cool to hang out with and talk to. She is a bit heavier than when she was acting, but she holds it well and is actively getting back in shape. Standard dream. Cfs, CBJ was solid. Mish and doggie then I was cooked. Didn't rush or give any little hints providers hit you with to try to get you out the door. I would repeat if the timing is right. She frequents Orlando due to family being around.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/195419537
-
10-29-25 16:20 #29779Senior Member

Posts: 79Meygan Eros
Has anyone seen Meygan from Eros? I have an appointment scheduled.
-
10-29-25 16:02 #29778Senior Member

Posts: 418Why?
Its not even her. She knows she got a fish.
Originally Posted by Duttycup123
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 14:30 #29777Senior Member

Posts: 77"50 up front" just screams scam or setup. I'd pass based on that alone.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 22:16 #29776Senior Member

Posts: 52I saw her about a month ago and I did enjoy my time with her. My issue is that she be sending emoji and texting asking when am coming back to see her. SMH.
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 21:12 #29775Senior Member

Posts: 58Altamonte bait and switch
This one is 100, CBJ, cfs. Reverse cg and doggy. Anyways it is not her in the pics at all. More like a dark skin dominican chick which is fine with decent rear end and DSLs. She was fuckable. I don't have much time so whatever for 100. But I was really looking forward to the girl in the ad below. O well.
I think if they do not do the usual send picture of hotel, or whatsaspp verificaiton, they are probably not the chick. DUH!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/195644070
-
10-28-25 19:15 #29774Senior Member

Posts: 39Bait and switch
My dream turn into a nightmare. Bait and switch on me definitely not going back. The pics that were sent in my dream turn out to be whales. What an odd dream. Glad I woke up.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 18:12 #29773Senior Member

Posts: 138Very YMMV place
I went few months back when they first opened. They kept sending pics of hot latinas once there it was another lady. Always bigger but still young. Happened twice and def no GFE. Easily located apt on first floor. They have a camera outside and also in the room, although they said it's off. Check carefully. The room I did my business had an inflatable bed which made it hard to maneuver.
Might give it another chance soon. The donations are decent.
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 10:17 #29772Senior Member

Posts: 418Over priced.
Contacted her. Took 2 days for her to reply with a price. 200 qv 300 hh 350 hour. 50 up front. Over priced.
Originally Posted by Joshtompson747
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:29 #29771Senior Member

Posts: 355Princesscutie
Good Morning Fellow Mongers.
Early morning adventures with he Princesscutie again, was on the I Drive doing my route and hit her up, she was awake and wanting some company. Off to her incall and some morning adventures, arrived at her door to find her in shear lingerie and ready to please. Got naked and laid down for some oral, she gave me a BBJ that got my blood boiling, flipped her over for some DATY only to find out she was freshly waxed, dove in and had her moaning and squirming quickly. Switched to standing mish and was pounding that pussy for all my worth and bang my firecracker went off, clean up together and little chit chat and I was off to Tampa. Princesscutie is worth the try guys, she no drugs no drama, and likes to please. Till we meet again PC.
ViperMav.
-
10-27-25 21:30 #29770Regular Member

Posts: 10Bella
Anyone have experience with this gal?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/195589665
-
10-27-25 20:24 #29769Senior Member

Posts: 358BBBJ or greek
So basically you paid to give her a blow job and all she did was ride you? Sounds like a good time.
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





