Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13815
-
11-03-25 21:13 #12555Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Hkpd
https://chicago521.com/
Originally Posted by Hericlb
[View Original Post]
This is HKPD. Make an appointment and they will give you the details.
-
11-03-25 18:53 #12554Regular Member

Posts: 11Skokie
Any good apartments or providers in the Skokie area? Met an older Asian hotel provider through ads and would prefer to find something younger.
-
11-03-25 17:54 #12553Regular Member

Posts: 7Info Kk
Could you sent me a pm with the address of Kk thank you so much.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 12:56 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 151Vera
Went to see Andy and those monsters, but got the switcharoo. Ended with Vera. Cute. Pics are her but filtered. She's cute. Off to shower, nice shower, but no BJ preview which was disappointing. Off to room, rub, then the longest cat bath ever, very through. No Rim, but really good bbq and attention to the boys. Nice tight pussy. Overall a solid performance.
-
11-02-25 17:45 #12551Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Hkpd kk
New rotation at HKPD at their newish location. KK is a tall, slender, beauty. A little bit of English and some translator app made it pretty seamless. The boomer said she's trained in Dongguan style so I was pretty was excited to Give her a spin. She really is gorgeous. HKPD has really upped their game as far as the quality of the girls. Who knows their acts ages, but probably 99 percent of you will agree 20's is a real possibility. Went with VIP for and hour for three bills. Shower was actually quite nice. Very GFE with plenty of soapy body sliding and DFK. She then proceeded to give the starfish a thorough cleansing, so I knew the Dongguan was definitely on its way. Preview BBBJ for a good 3-4 minutes. We dried off and made our way to the bed. DFK and some fondling for a while until she directed me onto all fours. She then proceeded to give me a rimming and BBBJ combo from behind that I had to ask for a break from twice to keep from popping. I eventually rolled onto my back and spun her around so I could taste that sweet kitty (shaved) in 69. After about 20 minutes of rimming, BBBJ, and DATY, she reached for the hat and we cycled through all the standards. She went from GFE to start to PSE at the finish with an audio track that almost made me blush. Whoever the guy in the other room was had to be jealous! Blew in the bag and had about 5 minutes left for some pillow talk (in broken English aided by translator app). Overall it resembled escort service far more than apartment service. Gentlemen, if you like tall slender, model types who can rim with the best of them, then run, don't walk, to see KK. I will be repeating multiple times while she is in town. Here until 15th.
-
11-02-25 13:10 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 59F cup Andy
Saw Andy and the service was amazing. Tits are real and resembles the photos. Will probably repeat. English is very minimal. Does anyone know if they don't let the girls give out Wechat anymore?
-
11-01-25 20:17 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 1714F cup Andy, God Damn
Can confirm it's her in the selfie video. What a pair of cannons, god damn! The biggest that I have seen and I have seen my fair shares of them. Did I mention god damn already LOL.
https://greenbuddhachi.com/
-
11-01-25 20:14 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 1714No BB. Not yet anyway. There should be some Japanese girls coming next month.
Originally Posted by LikeSheSaid
[View Original Post]
Page 2 of this thread has reviews. They are not in "codes".
-
10-31-25 23:26 #12547Regular Member

Posts: 21Coming to Chicago. I'd like to know the ropes. Does anyone want to help?
Hi all,
We have great girls here in LA, but work brings me to Chicago where I am seeking new and fun opportunities.
This thread mentions several AMPs, such as GreenBuddha, but the sites are in code. My service desires are pretty straightforward. I look for BB all the way around. I do love an anal upgrade when it's offered.
Would someone care to tell me where to go, or what to ask, for those services?
Thanks in advance.
-
10-29-25 22:17 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 1714J girls
Fingers crossed, with luck there should be Japanese girls coming soon. So let's get familiazed with some terms.
BB gun = BBFS
BB outdoor = pull out
BB indoor = CIP
1 Benjamin = 100 tip
2 Benjamins = 200 tip
-
10-29-25 10:53 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 574I found with them they don't even know who is where sometimes or who is busy. The only way to be certain you have the person is if you have her contact and talk to them directly. BP and the like usually have under 30 providers and generally are attractive so I would just show up. If you like them get their WhatsApp.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 20:30 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 516With BP do I just call ahead to schedule or do you have to verify? I'm traveling into Chicago in a few days and am looking for something to do.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
Feel free to PM me.
My type is younger (not 40+), spinner, and smaller tits. While I have type I enjoy all sorts of women and will have fun regardless if they meet my type or not.
-
10-28-25 16:55 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 377https://bluephoenixchi.com
Originally Posted by FanYu2712
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:05 #12542Regular Member

Posts: 19Gb
I'm on vacation in Chicago. Please give me the Qb web or information.
Thank you guys.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:01 #12541Regular Member

Posts: 19Bp
Can I have BP website? I couldn't find the old link.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





