Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 4434
-
11-09-25 05:46 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 4911Found under Escort section
Yesterday 14:59#7300.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
ILoveTechh ILoveTechh is offline.
Senior Member.
Posts: 381.
Lisa is here for 20 more days. Super hot maybe mid / early 30's, thin, nice man mades. Do VIP. BBFS cim, wouldn't let me cip. Didn't want babies. Best one I've had there. I beat the brakes off her today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/845168172945, I'm inquiring on damages. I do remember someone saying / reading, the rate was 160/ hh, if not mistaken.
-
11-08-25 10:35 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 44Amy at Stone
Saw Amy at Stone. Amy is in 40's, slender, small, responsive boobs. English is good and friendly. Received a L1 for $60 house half hour and $60 tip. Very good technique and I was gone in less than half an hour.
-
11-06-25 11:40 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 447Agreed. Judy at Stone Sauna was amazing yesterday. I'll gladly pay $240.00 and a $20.00 tip for a spectacular 26-year-old that cums when you eat and fuck her and makes me blow in the bag.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 11:28 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 836Asian agency?
Hey brother, I reread your post to make sure I was understanding what you were saying. Then searched for an "agency" with no luck? 160 hhr for anyone remotely similar in looks and fun as eastern or stone and I'll be a frequent flyer!! Please point me in the right direction fine sir!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 05:22 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 4911Yes
Yes it is!
Originally Posted by Call234
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 05:17 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 4911Agree
I understand that some think its worth the 240,I've never been interested in paying that amount
Originally Posted by TheHinter
[View Original Post]
for one person. I do like Asian but would have to go the agency route and pay 160hh and save on the house fee.
-
11-05-25 13:19 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 977L4 is Greek?
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 23:08 #3827Regular Member

Posts: 6Food for thought
I would think that tipping them extra should be avoided since it might give them reason to increase rates if enough people do it. When you think about it, $240 is a lot of money for 40 minutes. If anything, ww should be lowballing them. Anyone agree?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 13:59 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 173Stone
Stopped by Stone the other day. Drew Sunny, didn't get a chance to see who else was there or able to see me, asked for 2 girl but said other girl was busy. Sunny was fairly attractive and attentive, BBBJ, CFS, CIM, DFK / LFK. Would repeat, but would have liked to see who the other talent was, seemed hotter based on the glimpse I saw.
-
11-03-25 14:36 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 132.
Originally Posted by BorntoDive
[View Original Post]
Today I stopped in to visit with Judy. She was OK, not much for conversation and the tattoos are a bit much, but overall a nice experience. Nice to see a petite provider for a change. She wasn't into L4 but it may be because she apparently hasn't been eating enough fiber. IYKYK.
While I was in the waiting area I noticed that there are business cards out for Zix and blue ocean as well. I am pretty sure they are both also related to the place on Honore. So that is four possible related locations. Management once rotated talent between the places. So you may want to re-evaluate your position on them.
-
11-03-25 13:25 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 447All in for 40 minutes with a little massage.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 12:51 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 216Total?
That was $240 all in for an hour?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 14:16 #3822Senior Member

Posts: 447Judy at Stone Sauna Spa
Judy is a very attractive spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Fun in the table shower; no TUMA. All the usual, watching doggie in the mirror was fun and made her cum. If you're well-endowed, you may have trouble getting it in, she's that small. I'm a solid medium and was bottoming out. Finished by hand at her suggestion and it was terrific. Joy stopped in and offered a second, but I passed. She seemed like fun. They'll be there this month; don't miss out. $240.00 and I tipped a little extra it was so nice.
-
10-29-25 17:18 #3821Regular Member

Posts: 15I have been a regular at Eastern since moving to Florida last year. Generally experience has been very satisfying. But after one less than stellar visit to Eastern (described elsewhere in this forum) I did give Zhixiang a try. My experience was remarkably similar to Midnight's. Most of the ladies at Eastern were Chinese but I think one time the lady indicated she was Thai. The lady at Zhiixiang claimed to be Korean. While she was not unattractive she did not meet the Eastern standards for appearance. She also had a few extra kilos around the midsection (me too) but again the Eastern ladies are in better shape. I requested TS. The TS room was smaller and felt less private and maybe a little on seedy side. The lady remained clothed and standing and obviously never climbed aboard during the TS. In the room the BJ was covered and then she switched to CG. But I new I would never pop with a cover on so I just requested HJ. This got the job done. But the whole experience paled in comparison to an Eastern session. So I would not go back nor recommend. I have not tried Stone but will have to give it a try one of these days.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
For the bean counters I did pay slightly less at Zhixiang. Twenty less for an hour session. But I would gladly pay a little more for the superior Eastern experience.
-
10-28-25 22:43 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 447Connie and Mony are working Eastern, probably until the end of the month. Mony is first rate.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





