Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #756
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Yuli at Mira Mesa Wellness

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...892760891.html

    I got a message that Yuli would be back to work on Nov 1st and was asked if I would like to be her first customer. I sent a message right back saying YES!

    I've seen Yuli many times now and she treats me with GFE service every time. Sometimes with providers that you see regularly, the sessions can become quite scripted and even routine. Not so with Yuli. She gets quite creative with me and although we do multiple positions, Russian titty fucking, LFK / DFK (lots of that) DATY, DATO, TUMA, and 69 we vary how we do it, and for how long.

    We are in room 5, the room is large, with a big bed and a sofa. We started the session with the usual LFK / DFK but quickly got into 69 position. I love eating Yuli's sweet pussy and fingering her asshole as she devours my cock. Just a few minutes in I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm (MINE. Which is pretty unusual for me) so I started pumping my cock into her mouth and she started to moan as she knew I was going to blow in her mouth soon. I kept fucking her mouth as she lay on top of me and finally blew a massive load and she took every drop. She then continued bobbing on my cock and I could feel a little jizz run out of her mouth. The sensation was incredible, and felt like I was still cumming. I wasn't sure if she would swallow that big load and when she got some tissue, I knew she was going to spit it out.

    I usually don't cum that fast and we still had a good 40 minutes to go, but she knew that she could trust my cock to come back to full strength pretty quick so she started licking my balls and doing a soft HJ. I got hard again within minutes and asked her to blow me again. I let her work my cock with her mouth for a long time (20 minutes) and then she put a hat on. She mounted me RCG and slowly worked her way to CG (Love that twisting motion). When she was facing me she started going faster with ACG and bent down to DFK. I could feel that I might blow again, so I told her to give me her pussy from behind so I could fuck her DOGGY. I held her ass cheeks as I pumped her pussy hard and then I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth again, so she pulled the hat off and took me deep into her mouth while I pumped my cock in and out until I came again.

    I love Yuli's attitude, looks and stellar service. That's why she is definitely one of my ATF's. My another ATF fairy asked me do one more time with her when I walked out, I told her maybe tomorrow, LOL.

  2. #755
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Cici Alley Spa & Donations?

    She's been mentioned before but Cici at Alley Spa gives an awesome massage and offers a great BBBJ.

    Was curious what the avg donation for a HE or BBBJ is these days, I want to tip fairly but also don't want to cause inflation but tipping too much. Thanks!

  3. #754
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Anna at Navajo road

    Off Navajo Road definitely worth a trip. Came in and met Anna. Nice firm body big fake titties. Back in the room she did about a 30-minute massage she put some real effort into it and got me all relaxed. When it was time to wake up Junior she started to give me a handy while I laid on my stomach. She flipped me over sorry to blow me and put the rubber on and got on top. She rocked back and forth then up and down then I flipped her dog and I pounded her till I was done. Overall great Friday.

  4. #753
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    4 hand special at SD Ocean Spa

    Wanted to get a little Halloween 4 hand special in before the parties started and the AMPs got busy. I hit up what's become my go to spot for 4 hand sessions SD Ocean Spa and booked an appointment. Place consistently has great talent and beautiful girls. Today I was greeted by Honey and Yoki. Both girls were absolutely gorgeous.

    Honey was about 5' 3", weighed probably 100-115 pounds, and had some nice natural D cups. She had long black hair and sort of a MILF look to her.

    Yoki was a little bit shorter and smaller than Honey. She was about 5' 1", probably 90-100 pounds. Yoki had nice natural C cups.

    They confirmed I had booked an appointment and took me to the room. Paid the $50 house fee and handed them each $140. Both girls left the room and I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for them to return.

    When they returned Honey asked if I wanted a massage but I told them no this time. They both started to get undressed and Yoki made it back over to me first. Immediately she started making out with me and giving me a HJ. Honey made her way over and went down on her knees and started a BBBJ. Girls switched positions and Honey began a BBBJ while me and Yoki kissed and played around. Picked Yoki up and laid her on the table and enjoyed some DATY before the hat went on.

    Honey slipped the cover on and I bent her over the table and fucked her in doggy for a while. She was nice and tight and had a good looking ass in doggy. I climbed up on the table with her and she mounted me in cowgirl. Her D cups had a good bounce to them in cowgirl. While fucking her in cowgirl Yoki continued to kiss me.

    Yoki wanted a turn and I got her in cowgirl to start in CFS. Very tight and she took charge and controlled the rhythm and speed. Didn't last long in cowgirl and had to ask her switch it up. Got her into doggy and that was a wrap. She started moaning and that's all I could handle.

    Both girls cleaned me up and brought me a water while I was getting dressed. Another solid session here. Haven't left here disappointed yet. Hopefully the streak will continue.

  5. #752
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Latina Bella at Ronson Spa

    I came home from the bar after being out all night and in the morning I was horny so I stopped by this AMP quickly and when I got in the girl in the front I did some action here I paid her for the massage and she took me to the massage room where she had the room ready. My girl was Bella and if you never been with a hot Latina with natural double D cups you have not lived. Beautiful girl long black hair light skin and like I said those melons were amazing.

    When we went in I stripped naked as she asked and she brought me to that table and she asked me what I wanted and I told her how much I wanted and how much she would give me and we watched menu and then I went to CFS, for $200, she started me with a very sexy massage, just enough to make me hard and feel relaxed as well, when she saw that I was hard, she started masturbating, her hands felt good, she was good at letting her head go and I put my hand on her booty and she undressed and we had a lot of fun and I had to be in that Fuck this girl on the table, I love the way she rides me, her butt can really move, I can feel her pussy juice dripping down my balls when I play with her nipples, she let me use That rubber broke my nuts and that felt great, she got out after that and we got cleaned up and she thanked me and told me to be back soon and maybe I'd save up some money, I will.

  6. #751

    Candy in East County

    I'm posting because I'm hoping this lady is still working somewhere else and if someone could help me track her down for me. She used to be at Blue Jade Massage in Santee for like all of September but she has been gone. Her name at this shop was Candy. If you knew her she was literally perfect for those of us that that still want a good massage and lay down for an hour and just wanted jerked off after wards but at pace you wanted. She was probably in the 40-50 range but still beautiful and well maintained. Minimum D size breasts and likely man made. Had the same black shirt and skirt out fit that barely cover her up. She was Malaysian I think. Deep but sultry voice. Uses a translator because she can't speak a lick of English. If you know who I am talking about and could refer me to where she might be working I would pray for you to win your next lottery ticket. She has ruined the 1 hour for me because she's the only girl I want.

  7. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Wow haven't had a Greek in a long time but this Latina opened up all her holes to me. Alexa was a very smoking hot Latina goddess. Brunette hair big fake man-made bolt-ons and a God made ass. My ass I was happy to fill up. Massage was in much of a massage more of an erotic tease but that's exactly what I was looking for. Fingernails across the ass and reached over to grab Junior and give him some tugs. I gave her the tips you took off her top and gave me a titty job with great eye contact. I almost blew a load right on her face but she covered me up and went down on me. This girl can take you deep too. She got on top for cowgirl then reverse. It took everything I had not to bust my load watching that ass pound me. I bent her over and started to take her from doggy. I put my thumb on her Brown hole put a little pressure on and he moaned. I asked if she likes it in the ass and she said for a little extra she would. I gave her another 50 she switch covers lube me up and I slipped in her ass nice and easy. I took my time try to be gentle picked up the pace ended up pounding it pretty hard. I love this girl she's going to be there a couple more weeks hit up that hole while you can.
    Good morning DB Just wondering which Diamond spa? Would appreciate it. Happy hunting LL.

  8. #749
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Greek Latina Alexa at Diamond Spa

    Wow haven't had a Greek in a long time but this Latina opened up all her holes to me. Alexa was a very smoking hot Latina goddess. Brunette hair big fake man-made bolt-ons and a God made ass. My ass I was happy to fill up. Massage was in much of a massage more of an erotic tease but that's exactly what I was looking for. Fingernails across the ass and reached over to grab Junior and give him some tugs. I gave her the tips you took off her top and gave me a titty job with great eye contact. I almost blew a load right on her face but she covered me up and went down on me. This girl can take you deep too. She got on top for cowgirl then reverse. It took everything I had not to bust my load watching that ass pound me. I bent her over and started to take her from doggy. I put my thumb on her Brown hole put a little pressure on and he moaned. I asked if she likes it in the ass and she said for a little extra she would. I gave her another 50 she switch covers lube me up and I slipped in her ass nice and easy. I took my time try to be gentle picked up the pace ended up pounding it pretty hard. I love this girl she's going to be there a couple more weeks hit up that hole while you can.

  9. #748

    Re: Hong Kong

    Why don't you head over to the International site and check it out? Same as this one, sister / parent site I'm not sure but they are the same outfit, I've used it when traveling around Thailand and Cambodia. Here's the link to the Hong Kong page, hope it comes through ok.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...?234-Hong-Kong

    Quote Originally Posted by Funinsun17  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Looking for some advice. I traveling through Hong Kong for work next week. I'll be alone and there for about a day and a half staying in the Wan Chai district. I'm hoping to hookup as many girls as possible. Any advice on where I should look, where I should go, or the best way to approach my time there from a mongering perspective? I'm not overly concerned about money but would prefer a balance of service, looks, and value. I've never been to Asia before so any advice is welcomed.

    Given the HK in TJ I'm just under the assumption the real place must be a great time haha.

  10. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    I want to try. However, I saw an ad on bedpage for Honey matching this description and the phone number posted is 107. Can anyone clarify if she is still at Balboa wellness or has moved to 107. Can pm me if you want and thanks in advance.
    She's at Balboa Wellness, she's far from the description posted and ad photo, at least in my opinion. Came by wanting to see Anna, but Honey was the only Asian available, not my cup of tea.

  11. #746
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Lucky Dragon

    Went and saw the Latina being advertised at Lucky Dragon today. Emma greeted me at the door and introduced me to the Latina named Gigi. Paid the $50 house fee for the 30 minute session. Gigi had good looking tits and a nice ass. Gigi took me to the room and I got undressed and laid down while she gathered supplies. When she came back in she started with a massage. Massage wasn't bad. She hit a few spots I needed worked on and that slowly transitioned into some teasing. On the flip she started with a HJ while we discussed extras and pricing. Ended up tipping $180. She started with a BBBJ which was amazing. Got her to climb up on the table with me and ate her out in 69. We got down to CFS and she slipped the cover on. Started in doggy. She has a good looking ass and I really enjoyed doggy. After doggy we got into missionary for a few minutes. Missionary was solid but I was looking forward to cowgirl with her. She climbed on top on rode me. Shit was amazing and I didn't last much longer. Had a really good time with Gigi. She is beautiful, doesn't have a super restrictive menu like some Latinas and she was a lot of fun. I'd repeat with her.

  12. #745
    I want to try. However, I saw an ad on bedpage for Honey matching this description and the phone number posted is 107. Can anyone clarify if she is still at Balboa wellness or has moved to 107. Can pm me if you want and thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    The moment she opened the door, I knew I was in trouble. Honey is a straight-up stunner petite and curvy in all the right places, with long black hair, flawless skin, and massive MM DD tits that were barely contained in a low-cut top. She had some tasteful ink, a clean-shaved kitty, and eyes that said, you're mine for the hour.

    We got right to it. She pulled me in close, DFK deep and messy, hands all over, her tits pressing into my chest. She dropped to her knees with zero hesitation and gave me a sloppy, wet BBBJ thick spit, DT action, and loud, slurpy suction that had my toes curling. She worked the shaft with her hands, licking the tip, BLS, and teasing my rim with slow circles.

    Then came the whisper: "No cover, daddy. I want it real. ".

    She climbed on in CG, took me raw and slow, grinding that tight wet kitty while her DDs bounced in my face. Her rhythm was unreal deep grind, kiss, and roll. We switched to RCG, and she rode reverse like she was built for it. Her ass slapped loud with each bounce, soaked and sloppy.

    I flipped her into doggy, and that view was next-level ink showing, back arched, ass up. I pounded her deep, no mercy, and she moaned louder the harder I gave it. She turned back, begging me not to stop.

    I didn't.

    Finished balls deep, CIP, both of us drenched in sweat and breathless. She stayed on all fours for a moment, squeezing around me, then collapsed beside me smiling like she just devoured a soul.

    Warm towel cleanup, soft kisses, then she laid her head on my chest like nothing just happened.

    Activities: DFK, BBBJ (DT, BLS, spit, TUMA), BBFS (CG, RCG, doggy), CIP.

    Finish: BBFS, deep CIP.

    Damage: . 7 hr house fee $$. 5 donation.

  13. #744

    Body type question

    Curvy like Miranda, or more petite like Summer at Comfy? Is she anything like the pic on their X account?

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    The moment she opened the door, I knew I was in trouble. Honey is a straight-up stunner petite and curvy in all the right places, with long black hair, flawless skin, and massive MM DD tits that were barely contained in a low-cut top. She had some tasteful ink, a clean-shaved kitty, and eyes that said, you're mine for the hour.

  14. #743
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Nicol / Latina hottie at Waples

    Nicol was a sexy chica. She has a all natural big Latina ass. And a thin waist and busty chest. Beautiful dbrown hair with a sexy mouth. She greeted with a kiss and ass squeeze and I returned the favor. She immediately stripped down while I got on the table. I couldn't concentrate on the massage and just keep playing with her pussy. She flipped me around and started a nice oil slow HJ. She wiped me down and then put her mouth on my dick for the full BBBJ. I didn't even realize after 5 minutes she slipped the cover on. She got on top of me and put my dick in her. She bounced around and leaned back and let me pound her. I was starting to get winded so we did reverse cowgirl. She pounded that ass on me and I busted in my cover. Great time.

  15. #742
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Latina Venus at Ronson

    The one perks being a regular is they always text me when they have new ass. They text me a picture of Venus and that ass was definitely worth going over to pound. Beautiful thick ass big old double D's. And to my surprise she actually gave a decent massage. Grab my chest hairs while playing my balls put the cover on and went down on me. She stood at the side of the table so I could play with that taco while she blew me. She can take it deep too and she made the sexiest gagging sounds. It was time for me to take care of that ass so she went cowgirl first I could suck those titties. Then reverse cowgirl and boy she pounded me with that big booty. I returned the favor put her face down and ass up and pounded her hard. I think my ball sack left a bruise on her booty I was going at it so hard. This place continues to always give me good quality ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape