Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 12383
-
10-30-25 15:28 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 30Whatever happened to handjobs?
Haven't been on this board since before covid, but back in the day it seemed way harder to get anything beyond an HJ finish, which was a standard tip of $40 back then.
Now the board seems almost exclusively FS, and while that is great. It kinda feels like there is a hole in our information now. For those of us who stick to a rub-and-tug format. Are they available basically everywhere now? What are standard tipping ranges?
How about BBBJs? Nearly every post here is FS but nobody mentions blow-and-go providers (or their tip range).
I'd just be interested in more variety of info is what I'm saying. I'll go test the waters in a few places myself, but I can't be the only one who would love some perspective on more-than-a-massage, less-than-fucking. Right?
-
10-30-25 14:51 #10897Senior Member

Posts: 190Slabtown
I'm going to be doing some work for the next few weeks in the NW / Slabtown area. Any recommendations on the area? I will be able to drive but would prefer to try places in that area.
-
10-29-25 19:43 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 119Can you try again?
I get that the massage sucked on your visit, and you didn't like it, but that is all I understood.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
It was never FS, but you're sure it was available, but it's HJ only?
If it was never FS, how was it available?
-
10-29-25 00:15 #10895Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Love Spa
Girl named Claire is there now for the month. She's pretty good looking and does the standard FS stuff. BBBJ And DFK as well. I think she's worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 19:09 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 2036I'm thinking that some of these places, business is slow so the girls are locking the doors and going to a store to buy groceries or whatever items they want. Case in point, I drove by the foot place near Napa Auto Parts today and they were open.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 16:49 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 58Spring Blossom Spa
Gents, wanted to share my experience here. I used to go to Spring Blossom massage 2 to 4 times a year when I needed a really really good massage. Things have changed there. It was never a FS establishment, but I'm sure that it was available. I went there for the great massage. It seems like the nature of the place has changed. It's HJ only with a very mediocre massage. No bueno. Stay safe!
-
10-28-25 01:29 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 209Doing the lords work out here
Thanks man for the recon.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
I have always driven past Joy so thanks for that will try and stop on by sometime soon.
It has been a while since I went by Lavender wondering if they got shut down.
-
10-27-25 21:41 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 2036Tigard Recon
Lavender, and the AMP on Walnut, and the Foot place near the NAPA by Hall. All had locked doors, no response to doorbells.
Sunny by Mackenzie and Pacific highway, saw a familiar face, she used to work at EZ in the Sunset Plaza near the DMV.
L&V, Mian street, two girls here only met one that was an auntie, the other one was busy.
A few doors away is Asian Pearl also on Main street. I stop by here a few years ago and they were great grandmas. Today there was two ladies available I only met one she was okay looking I would say late forties.
Going back to the foot place by the Napa Auto Parts, I did stop by there last week and met an attractive late 30's early 40's lady with big boobs I was hoping to see her today but like I said no answer of the doorbell.
Joy is on 99 and Park. There is a 7-Eleven and a Mexican place in the same Plaza also there is O'Reilly's Auto Parts a few doors down. Two attractive choices here, one looked mid 40's, tall at least 5'8", decent body good attitude. Had a GFE Session 1 hour 200. The other girl is about 5 or 10 years younger, also attractive.
Gentleman, get out there and visit a random shop when you're driving around. I have had many good surprises this way.
-
10-27-25 19:40 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 766Mandarin
That's place was one of the first when shop's started popping up. Pre covid I went a lot. As you say, appt only. HJ only. I never tipped more than $20. Haven't been in 6 years or so.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 17:46 #10889Regular Member

Posts: 21Cici or Nancy more open? You think BBFS possible?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:33 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 144Damn, dude, that's a rough afternoon!
Wow, that's a lot of driving around for no benefit. Maybe if you'd struck gold at the end of your rainbow it might've been worth it.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:31 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 2036Agree with your agree
I've had some okay experiences there in the past but the last few times I visited, chose not to stay.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:23 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 119Mandarin on 182nd
ZZ runs this place. Been there for years. I haven't been there for a long time, but it was always appointment only. She would unlock the door on Sundays if she was expecting you. There were other ladies working for her, but it was limited to HJ only, and they were all old.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
The massage was excellent, though.
-
10-27-25 02:08 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 1004182nd recon
Took the long way home today to recon, wasn't planning to stay this day.
Blue moon in the basement. Lili. Looked ok decent in a cocktail dress. Not too old, not too young. I asked if there were more girls and when new would come. Told me every Friday or every month. Seems like worth a re visit here with her.
New Oriental. Parked in the back. Enter thru a kitchen and some old lady answers. I ask if any other girls working and was quickly quickly kicked out.
Red Sun. Parked in the back and ring back doorbell. Lots of UPS stickers. No answer and left.
Mandarin. Seems in a legit medical office. Parked and try to enter with signs indicating 2nd floor. Front doors were locked. Appears the building is closed on Sundays. Tried front parking lot and back parking lot. No go.
Layla. Next to a Asian bar. I'm met by a mature gal. I ask if there were more girls working. She said her name was Layla and she never seen me here before why am I asking for new girl? I told her maybe next time Ill come back when there is a new girl. She told me no next time. I told her Ok no next time. What a *****.
Leaving Layla I saw Melody across the street. Some old lady by herself. No fun to be had her I assume. Weird.
Seems like not the best place for AMP.
-
10-27-25 01:40 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 1004I agree with you. I been there half a dozen times, wanting to like the place. Always interrupted. I never saw anyone there that anyone here was raving about. Always leaving feeling better options elsewhere. Been meaning to try again based on recent reviews. Maybe my 7th time will be the charm?
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






