Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35183
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    On eight mile, east of Lahser.
    Thank you sir.

  2. #35182

    So so nice

    Got to see Natasha this week. Just so so good. Fantastic rack on a really great person. She did say she had openings this week.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Link here.

    Just great. Reliable clean!

  3. #35181

    MY Time Southfield

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    What's the place you're referring to? The link the person you replied to provided is no longer working.
    On the south side of Ten Mile Road between Evergreen and Southfield Roads. Ranch home with parking in the back. Entry in front.

  4. #35180

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer95  [View Original Post]
    This place has some attractive young ladies working and two of them gave a very good massage. Usual everything else. I repeat because of the good massages.
    I will check out and report back. I am looking for a place like anna had on 10 mile with back walking and good massage with HE at the end. Love a good massage, firm and knows what they are doing with a little play at the end.

  5. #35179

    Wesland. Anyone See Her

    Hi, anyone see this girl?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...885681787.html

    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00C0C_2XT8pMEn2JV_0lv0CI_600x450.jpg‎  

  6. #35178

    Magic then Gold Star now Q therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by SaulDurian  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with this place, whereabouts is it?
    On eight mile, east of Lahser.

  7. #35177
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Went in. Seen teddy. Big rack I think natural. Gave typical donation for hours. Which is $$40 . She told me 20 short. So I obliged. She is very good looking, and nice chest. Went for table shower, back to room 10 min massage. Wham bam thank you. Out the door in about 30 min. I'm used to at least getting more massage after the deed. But was rushed out. Now I will say some one came in rang the bell and was asking for teddy. We could hear his voice and he sounded old so maybe this is why my times was rushed. But for this price $$60 all in I thik they could do better.
    I'm not familiar with this place, whereabouts is it?

  8. #35176

    Gold star. Or what ever new name is

    Went in. Seen teddy. Big rack I think natural. Gave typical donation for hours. Which is $$40 . She told me 20 short. So I obliged. She is very good looking, and nice chest. Went for table shower, back to room 10 min massage. Wham bam thank you. Out the door in about 30 min. I'm used to at least getting more massage after the deed. But was rushed out. Now I will say some one came in rang the bell and was asking for teddy. We could hear his voice and he sounded old so maybe this is why my times was rushed. But for this price $$60 all in I thik they could do better.

  9. #35175

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    What's the place you're referring to? The link the person you replied to provided is no longer working.
    Google My Time, Southfield.

  10. #35174

    Tiffany / Saigon

    Traveling to Detroit from Las Vegas for next week and would like to know if Tiffany is FS and donation I've read its off and on with her any info would be greatly appreciated and returned if you are ever in Las Vegas.

    Feel free to PM me.

  11. #35173
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yesterday. Plain clothes, middle aged, and pretty-named Sandy- took house fee and for twenty minutes did a faux LMT rubdown. Oiled up the P and boys and played for five minutes. Hot towel, flip, and she jumped up on the table. Making out (no DFK), top and bottom off, DATY. Sandy said no sex but happy to direct to 69, bare. Trimmed. Enthusiastic. Paid for an hour, got 40 minutes, but not unhappy. 8 + 8. Discrete parking behind a former ranch home in a neighborhood of ranch homes. Enter front door. No discussion of gratuity.
    What's the place you're referring to? The link the person you replied to provided is no longer working.

  12. #35172

    That's correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I may be reading the southfield district court case all wrong but it appears all meaningful charges were dismissed.
    That's correct. She was fined $$ for doing business with an expired license.

  13. #35171

    Rhonda. Pressure Point

    I may be reading the southfield district court case all wrong but it appears all meaningful charges were dismissed.

  14. #35170

  15. #35169
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    80 for a standard handy? Feds should include HJs in the Consumer Price Index.
    Chinese place? Must be them tariffs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape