Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6626

    Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Krystle.

    Tough to get a hold of. Seems down for almost anything. Almost TGTBT. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-217913c08b1e
    You sent a link to your messages inbox.

    Here is her link https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4cb2914e2429.

    She messaged me, but I was busy and never replied back. Looks possibly a bit chubby.

  2. #6625

    Anyone know this girl?

    Krystle.

    Tough to get a hold of. Seems down for almost anything. Almost TGTBT. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-217913c08b1e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KRYST.jpg‎  

  3. #6624

    Goth blerd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-e455e7321a34

    Sandie.

    She is a black goth girl and seems ready to meet. Anyone interact with her?

  4. #6623

    Sophia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-8e35fa510d56

    Looks pretty basic. Agreed to 200 if I came to her. Wanted a cover. I kinda curbed her and she got pissed but was still down. She kinda turned me off and I didn't pursue but if you want something cheap and ready, she is here for it.

  5. #6622

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Summer is coming to a close and with, so too does my SA membership.

    Maggie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-2f3e494fd311.

    Wanted to experience a SA ginger. Maggie is just that. She had me meet her at some flea bag motel in Portland CT (solera or something). We got down and dirty in that room. I pity the fool who uses that ande next.
    Any info on Maggie. I've been trying to legit date and I saw her on Tinder. Haven't had much luck, but I recognized her from here. Would rather not pay for a SA membership just for her, unless she's worth it.

  6. #6621

    Aar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-1dbb2fa16606

    Akasha.

    Finally got ahold of this one. She just straight up offered me an STG QV, HHR and HR with HR being 250. Others have reported that she is sleazy and DTF and she has the right look for me. Supposed to head out and bang her now. Lives out of a motel called The Summit apparently. Never heard it reported on in the Hartford forums. But it is on the Pike which is never ideal. If you don't hear from me, then my organs are probably getting harvested.
    So I paid her a visit. She looks better in person than the photos. I was expecting a tired out latina MILF but she is very young looking and she wore an outfit for me that I requested. Normally I am a BBFS guy but she wanted to use condoms so I rolled with it because I found her to be friendly and fun. The sex was pretty vanilla but cup #1 was served when he gave me a great BBJCIM. All in all it was okay. I think I will see her again. IF you hit her up, she is kind of in the that space between Eros and STG. She's a full blown provider, but she isn't a strung out junkie either. Be nice to her.

  7. #6620

    Basically a pro. But probably ok

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-1dbb2fa16606

    Akasha.

    Finally got ahold of this one. She just straight up offered me an STG QV, HHR and HR with HR being 250. Others have reported that she is sleazy and DTF and she has the right look for me. Supposed to head out and bang her now. Lives out of a motel called The Summit apparently. Never heard it reported on in the Hartford forums. But it is on the Pike which is never ideal. If you don't hear from me, then my organs are probably getting harvested.

  8. #6619
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-112ff50a5be6

    Is this chic a pro? Agreed to 300 ppm was dtf right out the gate. No small talk. I think I have read reviews on her before, her pics look familiar.
    Pro vibes for sure. Agreed to a similar ppm but didn't even want to request my pictures, straight to business like you said. She can't host I believe. She looks a little worn out.

  9. #6618

    Jenny Wallingford

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-112ff50a5be6

    Is this chic a pro? Agreed to 300 ppm was dtf right out the gate. No small talk. I think I have read reviews on her before, her pics look familiar.

  10. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    100% the same experience. It appears I signed up at one time or another, the site even saved my password. Getting the same "email is invalid". Maybe we got black listed from another similar site?.
    Ignore my post below. I was mistaken sugardaddy dot com is the same site as SecretBenefits. So if you have an account on SB you'd have one there already too.

  11. #6616
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    100% the same experience. It appears I signed up at one time or another, the site even saved my password. Getting the same "email is invalid". Maybe we got black listed from another similar site?.
    Sugadaddy dot com. And seeking are owned by the same people, I think it has something to do with that I haven been on SDDC in a while but I remember a lot of the profiles being the same.

  12. #6615

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    She is real the trick with her is to tell her you can't send money. But she gets really desperate and wants to see you so much to the point to blow up your phone every other day. Besides that she's fun tiny and tight. ymmv on donation had her for dif amounts 1-3
    She pulled that "need money for. " bs with me to. I ravaged her tiny box the first time we hung out, but walked out on her a couple of months ago. She looked like shit. Face was all broken out and it looked like she hadn't slept in days. I'm all set with that now.

    I will say, when I first met her, she was fun. She can take an absolute pulverizing. Which is impressive considering her very narrow box.

  13. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Never met her. Very flakey, stood me up a couple times, so, I nexted her. As mentioned, wanted some $ randomly before our dates. Glad Glen got to enjoy her, she does look great, but lots of work / red flags for me.

    I still have her #, maybe will try again. LOL.
    She is real the trick with her is to tell her you can't send money. But she gets really desperate and wants to see you so much to the point to blow up your phone every other day. Besides that she's fun tiny and tight. ymmv on donation had her for dif amounts 1-3

  14. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I don't use that site anymore. I did, however, use it briefly and had some success. But, to answer your question, yes it is riddled with fake accts.

    Just use your investigative skills (reverse image search, AI search etc.), you'll be able to decipher good from bad.
    They try to suck you in with a lot of engagement in order to purchase credits.

    I have multiple accounts on the site and each time I created one, I got bombarded.

  15. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet. Really need some intel close to pulling the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-3237723b1ea1
    Not worth the trouble imo. She constantly would hit me up for money and would make excuses not to meet. She was ok in the bedroom, but like I said, not worth it. I deliberately cut contact with her in 2023.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape