Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 61469
-
10-29-25 21:30 #59684Senior Member

Posts: 418Misfit
Here's a video from Misfit it's from a year ago. Another sweet girl I've tried to help. She told me a few months back she found a guy that was trying to help her get off the street. I met him over at Royal Farms next to Burger King. Hope she gets herself in a better place. I remember Ken got her cleaned up. Bought her some clothes. She looked beautiful with her red hair. I posted a photograph I took of her.
https://youtu.be/HrwMgHkYT6g
-
10-29-25 21:12 #59683Senior Member

Posts: 418Charm city
Here's a video on Valerie. Sweet girl very kind. She's looking for some eye glasses. If you happen to have an extra pair, she could use them.
https://youtu.be/EMKsTMS_CBI
-
10-29-25 20:39 #59682Senior Member

Posts: 418I haven't seen Ashley over by the you-Haul or the deli in Morell Park in a while. I took her to McDonald's for some lunch. She said she was trying to get off the street. I knew Redz before she came to Baltimore. She is a softball girl. Things change fast in Baltimore. Last time I saw her over by the circle she was very puffy.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 20:05 #59681Senior Member

Posts: 1127Kiara x Valerie
That's right, heard they doubled before. Apparently there is a pic of them catching together.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 19:35 #59680Senior Member

Posts: 425Street Interviews
A new street interview video in bmore just dropped. Guess who pops up in this one LOL. Apparently, redz / reds / tyler did her interview last summer. I thought it was recent. Got a shiner on her eye.
https://youtu.be/RfXS7sZlNvg?si=09GUuCdPHiJtfd1Q
-
10-29-25 17:11 #59679Senior Member

Posts: 1324Val aka Velma
Val snuck up on me chilling at corner of McHenry / Monroe. Says she'll clean my pipe for. 2. I says no up charging. Two blocks down range, she asks if I tip. 😂 Can't make this stuff up. She was extremely chill today so moved forward. Been a good bit since she bobbed for apples so I had forgotten how good she feels. She takes it all and attempted to put my ball in her mouth while she was choking on my dipstick. Was able to get both my mutz in her mouf but not simultaneously. She did scrape a bit when she had me to the base. She loosened the jaw and went back to bobbing. Held her head down when folks walked by. I do think everyone in bmore smokes and they ain't afraid to ask for a stick. Bottom line, Val was good, no complaints for long winding and she sucked and slurped my batter out. Asked her drug of choice. Smokes crack. Good peeps who break the cycle. Turned 35 this past yr.
-
10-29-25 16:59 #59678Senior Member

Posts: 1324According to Val today, she's in Hanover. Says they're good friends.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:29 #59677Senior Member

Posts: 1127Gianna / Gia
Does anyone have working digits for her? No response on her old number.
Phyuck!
-
10-29-25 16:24 #59676Senior Member

Posts: 1127Where's Makayla / Kayla / kay?
Has anyone seen Makayla / Kayla / Kay? Where she been? Ain't seen her around.
Phyuck!
-
10-29-25 14:05 #59675Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Kiara
Curious as well. It's been a minute since I last seen her.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 14:03 #59674Senior Member

Posts: 206Where's Kiara
Anybody? Anybody? Haven't seen her in months. If anybody has the scoop on her lmk. Much appreciated.
BK.
-
10-28-25 21:16 #59673Senior Member

Posts: 418Nikki Bowtie
Thanks for sharing. Last time I saw her I didn't recognize her at all. She knew who I was. I took her to Royal Farms to get some chicken. No date, just food.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Hope she stays clean. When I first met her, she looked gorgeous.
-
10-28-25 09:58 #59672Senior Member

Posts: 425Honey
Oh I think about honey OCCASIONALLY LOL. She was always enthusiastic and besides not wanting to say the N-Word when I told her to while giving me amazing head, she was basically the perfect utr. I was able to go to her spot, maybe pick her up and grab a bite before, then fill her kitty up without the worry of getting her pregnant. She couldn't.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
She was also the first woman I did anal with. I had texted her the day before our last session and told her I never did anal with anyone. Surprised me by grabbing my dick and putting in the other hole. Had to do backshots with her every time. Nice short little thick blonde with an open menu for $. 4? No drama? A damn miracle.
I still talk to her sometimes. I got a lead on where she ended up. She's clean, been working multiple jobs and has been clean for the past few yrs. Just raisin her kids doing the mom thing. I've asked if I could take her out on a real date and she'd be down but our schedules never match. She's a bbw now and that might not work for many of yall but her assets have also gotten bigger and as black man I can't deny a fat white ass on a white girl. But she's a civilian now and more power to her for doing that.
Man, if she had been my personal utr, I'd never have to go anywhere again she'd have me broke haha.
-
10-27-25 22:48 #59671Senior Member

Posts: 277Nikki with the bow
Nikki is clean and sober living with her family. As a matter of fact she just past being 4 months sober. She is doing great and wants to stay far away from her old life. She has really turned her life around and I'm very happy for her.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 21:44 #59670Senior Member

Posts: 542Yes but I never had any issues with her. She's one of the few I would scoop no matter what. Also I haven't had any SW that took anal since Honey and couple years back. And for the price it can't be beat.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





