Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 888 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12583
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if V is still taking appointments? Or is she gone.
    She hasnt said anything to me its been a couple weeks since I've seen her.

  2. #12582

    Pussy Stink

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    BBJ was good, but wasn't good enough to get me off tho.

    Actually the smell was pretty awful and I mostly wanted to be done so didn't bother how I finished.
    Forgive my stating the obvious, but an awful smell down there can be a symptom of some infection as well as a lack of personal hygiene -- a thought to keep in mind.

  3. #12581
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I hate a smelly pussy why didn't you finish in her mouth? Was that bbj not good?
    BBJ was good, but wasn't good enough to get me off tho.

    Actually the smell was pretty awful and I mostly wanted to be done so didn't bother how I finished.

  4. #12580

    V

    Does anyone know if V is still taking appointments? Or is she gone.

  5. #12579
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    She's way too big for me to want to have sex with. But she has taken my baby batter down her throat many times. She sucks a good cock.
    She swallowed every drop.

  6. #12578

    Blonde Baddie w / a Fattie


  7. #12577

    Anyone feedback?

    Has anyone seen this petite blonde?

    https://share.google/AMsiZdwiNlV41fRMw

    Or her bbw friend.

    https://share.google/2m93cLRhdVniHRlcC

  8. #12576
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her once, back when she was renting her place. Comms were good, and her place was pretty neat too. She started with a BBJ, kept going for a few minutes until the main. She put on a cover and spread her legs in mish, there was a smell coming from down there. When I asked if we could switch to a different position, she said she couldn't do it now. Stayed and finished in mish, that and the smell were my only cons. She did look like her pictures, had good and soft tits and a huge ass. She's worth it for what she asks!

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/851845685465.
    She's way too big for me to want to have sex with. But she has taken my baby batter down her throat many times. She sucks a good cock.

  9. #12575
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her once, back when she was renting her place. Comms were good, and her place was pretty neat too. She started with a BBJ, kept going for a few minutes until the main. She put on a cover and spread her legs in mish, there was a smell coming from down there. When I asked if we could switch to a different position, she said she couldn't do it now. Stayed and finished in mish, that and the smell were my only cons. She did look like her pictures, had good and soft tits and a huge ass. She's worth it for what she asks!

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/851845685465.
    I hate a smelly pussy why didn't you finish in her mouth? Was that bbj not good?

  10. #12574

    Never Waste a Drop

    I had an appointment with her once, back when she was renting her place. Comms were good, and her place was pretty neat too. She started with a BBJ, kept going for a few minutes until the main. She put on a cover and spread her legs in mish, there was a smell coming from down there. When I asked if we could switch to a different position, she said she couldn't do it now. Stayed and finished in mish, that and the smell were my only cons. She did look like her pictures, had good and soft tits and a huge ass. She's worth it for what she asks!

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/851845685465.

  11. #12573

    Sp

    SP=sparkle city=Spartanburg.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    What is the "Sparkle City" page?

  12. #12572

    Meaty

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    There's a meaty one pretty regular in the sparkle city page. I myself won't put my face there however. She'd look like a porcupine if all the ones in her were out!
    What is the "Sparkle City" page?

  13. #12571

    Meaty

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I am a huge meaty pussy lover, unfortunately they are rare and hard to find. I was hoping that someone on here knows a girl that is as gifted as the girl in the pics. I would probably marry that girl if I could find her. LOL. She can be from STG, Seeking, UTR or just someone you know and willing to share. You can post or DM me. Tia.
    There's a meaty one pretty regular in the sparkle city page. I myself won't put my face there however. She'd look like a porcupine if all the ones in her were out!

  14. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Quick to respond. Took a chance and bought a some pictures and video and to my surprise she delivered immediately. Thinking about toftt but wanted to ask the masses has anyone else taking the plunge and if so what's the good, bad and ugly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/329461757814
    That is one tall, tasty & looking morsel.

  15. #12569

    6 ft tall tatted blonde

    Quick to respond. Took a chance and bought a some pictures and video and to my surprise she delivered immediately. Thinking about toftt but wanted to ask the masses has anyone else taking the plunge and if so what's the good, bad and ugly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/329461757814
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251018_215120.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape