Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18230
-
10-29-25 08:41 #16385Senior Member

Posts: 34Porn star experience
Sylviahope69 has a onlyfans and videos on other sites.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 15:38 #16384Senior Member

Posts: 130Re: utr
I got lucky & met one like this off Snapchat in Atlanta earlier this month, BBBJ, CFS, pics (attached) & videos allowed.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:31 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 857Greek UTR?
Hey does anyone have any UTRs that offer Greek, BBJ, DATY, DATO? Any with a full open menu? If so PM. In return, go through my posts and ask about any SP is posted about.
-
10-27-25 23:48 #16382Senior Member

Posts: 43400 ppm for a few hours for that young beauty is an absolute steal! Extremely jealous of your success.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 23:11 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 97Total Smokeshow
She's a hottie, you lucky bastard LOL.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 21:18 #16380Senior Member

Posts: 26Man she's thick.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 20:47 #16379Senior Member

Posts: 89Same deal. I fact I just tried. I'm glad he's good and didn't get married or something crazy.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 20:00 #16378Senior Member

Posts: 126Orlo has been having some issues with the site if you have his number reach out directly.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 19:13 #16377Regular Member

Posts: 7SylviaHope
Awesome lady perfect time. Thanks for the guidance John.
Originally Posted by JonSmith2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 19:01 #16376Senior Member

Posts: 436Same for Orlo
I just tried to do a test and got the same message.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 15:10 #16375Senior Member

Posts: 126There is a beautiful Russian gal on p411. That might tickle your fantasy brother. Get a look at those yams 👀.
Originally Posted by DSC63
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:49 #16374Senior Member

Posts: 165Orlo?
I am getting a weird message back when I PM Orlo on this platform. That either he has chose not to receive DMs (which I doubt) or that he "may not be allowed to receive private messages."
Anyone else getting this?
-
10-27-25 13:45 #16373Senior Member

Posts: 100Eastern Europeans?
I've been pretty consistently seeing the same 3-4 providers the past year so I haven't been great at continually posting essentially the same reviews. However - I'm always on the lookout for any Eastern European providers either UTR or low profile women. Feel free to send me a private message if you'd rather share that way and I can hopefully return the favor. I had a beautiful Ukrainian who gave an incredible L1 but she's retired "for now. " Thanks all.
-
10-27-25 13:28 #16372Senior Member

Posts: 272Wow! They don't make them like that anymore. No bargains when it looks that good.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 12:37 #16371Senior Member

Posts: 270Jenna
Been out of the game for a few months. Got a chance to hook up with Jenna again last week. Seen her many of times and she did not disappoint. Met up with her at a hotel near UCF and not the house she was at. Had a great time and cannot wait to she her again.











Reply With Quote





