Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 10359
-
10-30-25 22:32 #9804Banned Member

Posts: 962New name, same service
She's going by "Christine" or "Christina" now. Song and dance she provided was that she was getting her own place beginning Saturday (This is why she is only doing CDs right now). As mentioned by others including me, she's asking too much for what she can provide right now, but she is a sweet girl who is in a bad situation right now, and expects every benefactor to go the extra mile for her in the expectation she'll make up for her current shortfalls once she is in her new place. I for one am waiting to see if she is going to be a woman of her word, but I am not holding my breath.
YMMV.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 21:41 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 1112Check for her at the Florida State prison inmate site. She got a few years for meth or what not. Sable has a sister and they are both Nicely.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
Every thing you need to search for is here.
T-Man.
-
10-30-25 18:32 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 1059Zoey
I did-not recognize her but I remember that she was a pain in the ass LOL only gave car BJ's and donation was high and I remember some ripoff claims.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/259766975891
-
10-30-25 17:57 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 487What was she expecting
Was she expecting a wedding band? Still sucks.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 00:03 #9800Banned Member

Posts: 962She's going by a different name now
Ditto on Papi's commentary. She's a sweet girl, but lots of drama. Just down-loaded her second bundle of joy. Product of a (former) regular who told her he was fixed and after months of begging her to let him dump into her, she gave in one night and presto! She told him the news weeks later and he vamoosed. She's very good on oral reports, but that's about it, at least until her kitty is back to normal. Still, unless you are willing to spring for a room, the only option is car dates.
As Papi said, not worth the mario coins if all you get out if the deal is Flute recitals.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 15:44 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 461Sable
Last I heard she was working out by destination Daytona but that was almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by Chambea
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 15:33 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 42Try Out
Do you try her out?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:34 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 729Zoey, she's been around for forever.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
Good solid BBBJ but she charges too much for it and there are reports of drama with her.
-
10-27-25 10:45 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 1059Doublelist
Found this girl in palatka. Off of doublelist.
https://doublelist.com/posts/51832617684.html
-
10-27-25 07:36 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 1059Name
Anyone have a name for this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/259766975891
-
10-27-25 07:34 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 1112Have not seen her post in a while. Check messages.
Originally Posted by Chambea
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
10-26-25 00:49 #9793Regular Member

Posts: 2Sable / Scarlett / Sinderella
Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.
-
10-26-25 00:44 #9792Regular Member

Posts: 2Sable / Scarlett / Sinderella
Has Anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.
-
10-24-25 21:41 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 599Yea, the same shit has happened to me. It seems linked to the Hispanic ads. When I send texts (which seem to never be answered), I will get these threatening texts along with gory pictures of beheaded corpse. They are demanding money because I have messed with his girl (s). Like someone else said, I tell them to go fuck themselves and then block them. Sometimes, they will create a new number and then try again. When that happens, I will delete the number (I use a texting app) so they no longer have my number. I guess they must actually be able to scare some mongers into paying them off. This has been happening at least a couple of years.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 17:03 #9790Banned Member

Posts: 962Nothing new
Yeah brother, this scam has legs dating back much more than a year now. There are more scammers on EB nowadays than real providers. I get the same threats from these characters. I don't even waste my time with them. I simply block, delete and continue the search until I hit paydirt. If you are not already using a burner, you'd better get one right now to avoid any possible hacking / harassment through your email account and more!
SO-8.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




